Potheads are the worst

>ask friends for a marijuana contact
>get the name of the dealer
>report the dealer to crime stoppers
>just got a $450 reward check in the mail because he was dealing other drugs as well and was given a 3-year sentence
>act pissed off at friends that they gave me the number to someone being arrested

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I60BhhL9H30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a fucking asshole if that's true but it's still pretty funny

Faggot

Personally don't care about pot use. But other hard shit I hate. I knew a dilaudid dealer thinking of reporting him too and getting some reward money. Good idea OP.

>friends
Things that never happened: The Post

Did anyone notice their pothead friend became more retarded as time went on?

B8 2/10
But thats clever way to get cash

I hope your friend tells his dealer you narced after the police report indicates an anonymous tip around the timeframe he gave you his number. With any luck you'll get killed or at least get the shit beat out of you.

Me and OP after we spend our sweet snitch money and buy VR sex machine.

3 year sentence.
>expects them to forget during that time.
>expects they will forget because they deal pot
>thinks dealers get high on their own supply.

I suggest moving.

lol, mad druggies here

Get fucked, degenerates, I've done what OP has done before and I'll do it again.
One guy got life, too. :^)

Good job OP. Potheads are degenerates. Good read.

lol what is this from

That's because they use shit drugs for barbarians
Civilized people use krokodil

Good job, OP.
Should have bought weed at least once to avoid suspicion.

if you have sugar or glucose or caffine you are a drug addict.

>report weed dealer
>get 420$ reward

Would you be my waifu.

yeah most often you tell a drug dealer your giving your friend their number and thier information.

>op actually fucked themselves here.
>in court they also DO NOT state anonymously who tipped them in.

So either this didn't happen or they cited your name as evidence in the court room.

>shit that never happened

and if it really did you're a massive fucking bootlicker.

Retread kike diversion thread fuck off.

Lol.

Still, that's not actually that much.

Bet you're fun at a party.

keep it up.

No clue m8 sorry

filthy degenerate cancer survivors.

If I could do this here, I would do this for a living. I hate potcucks with a passion. Probz is our PM is a potcuck himself.

Oh man, one guy I get weed from is actually really nice, he just likes doing what he does

mother fucking pieces of shit taking antibiotics

>mfw living in a legal state and with a card so OP can't do jack shit about me smoking
Probably just mad some nigger sold him a bag of oregano lel

Can confirm.

Good job. I'm proud of you.

So many fucking newfags.

He's probably trolling but the OP outed himself by doing it like a retard. Any halfway intelligent dealer who knows his customers would easily know it was him. Not that hard to pay off some randoms to ruin his life.

If it was a nigger or opiate dealer good riddance though. If it was someone selling psychedelics/ecstasy/weed OP is a complete faggot.

That's... holy fuck that's brilliant.
>All that money I could have collected.

>I suggest moving.
>moving
>away from some scrawny pot faggot currently being used as a cumbucket in lockup
>believing this entertaining fiction to begin with
I'm roffelling at how badly your addiction has destroyed your brain. You made me ecksdee very hard.

>doesn't understand the word 'addict'

>reward check

No way, no fucking way. If that was true there would be no dealers left.

your a fucking scum bag

Usually love aussies. But you need to get glassed faggot.

WHY WOULD YOU DISRUPT THE FREE MARKET REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Crimestoppers does indeed give rewards.

>lol what is this from
youtube.com/watch?v=I60BhhL9H30

mhm.

Thats why they give Amphetamines to Airforce pilots right?

>not all of us are pot-heads, Cancer Survivors smoke what you going to call the police on them you going take your parents medication away ? you going to stop the medical research into multiple scelorsis and epilepsy?

Go watch more "reefer-madness" goddamned degenerate dealing with drug-dealers.

"And then suddenly nobody bought cannabis anymore!"
- OP's brain

>things that never happened

faggot

I have a medical cannabis card. Cannabis w/ CBD decreases pain receptors in nerves.

Rather that then addicted to white pills from opium fields.

OP is a nigger who supports the heroin destruction of rural America.

>mfw I bought a vive with drug money

Stay mad loser, you're a snitch who shitposts from your mom's basement and I'm a business major with a 130k a year income.

God I love Sup Forums

>the drugs I do are good
>the drugs I don't do are bad

Do you shave your boipucci?

Wendy's doesn't require a business degree.

No, YOU dont.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

I do not give a shit if you love me or hate me I will not be stereotyped by you degenerate druggies.

Does your job at WalMart require a high school degree?

Thinking pot is any worse than a literal fuck ton of other, legal, things.

My wife works as a radiation therapist.

Doctors that recommend radiation on people who can barely move just to get insurance money. They have to regard for their quality of life and no intention of actually curing them.

That should be who goes to jail.

I hate drugs desu. Want to kill some dealers or snitch on them ?

Not talking the classy codeine and Tramadol analgesic combination to get you fucked.

get good pot fag

My sides

OP is my hero of the day

ITT : people unironically thinking drug-dealers are loners.

>watch out for their friends dumbasses they have alot more than you do.

>mfw inheritance neet

Stay mad druggie.

Or they just pulled the dealer over and found a brick.

>accepting donations for cannabis whenever one is forced to pay the state for tax or fine

Forwarding the cost of a nanny state back onto tax payers whenever necessary is just part of life. Do judges honestly expect people to personally eat the cost of the criminal injustice system?

Glad your wife can speak to ethics in medicine after her 8 months spent driving to the local community college for her rad tech program.

Only if you start with the biggest drug dealers.
The Heroin pushers in the pharmacutical industry.

>The Bush family imports Golden Triangles moron.

yup yup

You're an adult man lying on a southeastern origami how-to website about imaginary things you've made up in your childhood bedroom.

Good job op. Good fucking job.

>sugar
>drug
Bit of a stretch don't you think?

this is true they mostly know eachother in my city

see in that case sure OP would be safe.
>but yeah no they would have gone to his house and told they got an anonymouse tip because your cell phone number doesn't link to your car it goes to your home.

Fine with me. I hate hard drugs. Pot and even cocaine to an extent do not bother me.

My gf is a dilaudid user and breaking up with her because of it. Fuck pharmaceuticals , heroin, meth, etc.

BAH GAWD, HE HAS A FAMILY

Nice job, you got $450 and gave a few million to a private prison operator.

hahahaahahah

Sugar is the generalized name for sweet, short-chain, soluble carbohydrates, many of which are used in food. They are composed of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. There are various types of sugar derived from different sources. Simple sugars are called monosaccharides and include glucose (also known as dextrose), fructose, and galactose.

>your a bit of a fucking idiot, don't you think like ever?

kek nice OP

jailing degenerates is basically a pastime for me

Not really, with the way the definition has been sliding

>substance that alters your behavior

> usually love aussies

> stop liking what I dont like!

I looked it up, they actually do. Hmmm.

Why so mad aussie ?

Go have a fosters m8

If you don't take glucose you die. Might as well call water a drug then.

Heroin and opiate addiction in general is certainly on the same level as weed and other relatively benign substances you're right user. Clearly you've researched these matter thoroughly.

sooo much cashhhhh movin unsecured. Good times good times.

Is this a national thing? I like free money...

You can use a drug without being addicted to it. Like I can take a fucking tylenol because retards like you on pol give me a headache, but that doesn't mean I'm addicted to them.

Seriously, kys.

H20
Goddamn your fucking retarded.

Hydrogen + oxygen + oxygen.

>3 chemical elemental components, Yeah its a fucking drug moron.

Same as Oxygen we are bio-chemical creatures, If we where silicon you fucks would be banning Gold cause it makes us faster.

Stay mad, criminal.

Why would you even lie about that? Do you honestly care if people think your life is shit?

Haha, I did the same thing all throughout university.

Personally got over 20 drug dealers kicked out of university and sent to prison.

Drug dealers and drug takers alike should be executed. Nothing but walking garbage, subhumans.

How am I a criminal if I get Weed from the government?
>you gunna call the police on my politicians?

>Rad tech

This guy doesn't know the difference between xrays and radiation therapy.

She has a bachelors.

Nice try though.

I did a gram and a half of coke last night. Had a great time. Used saline solution spray to wash my sinuses out after every line, so no head cold feeling come down.
Smoked a blunt of high quality bud to get to sleep easier, though it's really not hard to sleep after a coke binge.
But at the same time, I'd love to see a drug free America. And vote for drug tough candidates.
Let's make marijuana actually medicinal, not an excuse for stoners. Let's keep opiates and opioids for the truly suffering.

>thinking water is a drug helps me justify using shitty meth from China with black specs in it

Stay mad degenerate

>you gunna call the police on my politicians?

i wish a nigga would tbqh

Kill yourself, statist faggot.

I have six marijuana plants growing in my living room and so does my neighbor. He's a cop, btw.

I have an inheritance, that's not absurd. Some of us come from decent lineage and don't have to work for Wendy's lying about our business degrees.

Stay mad.

why do you hate personal liberty?