How exactly could Godzilla withstand a nuke?

How exactly could Godzilla withstand a nuke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3WkxVHyzivg
mega(dot)nz/#F!vFATQChJ!cH7lhlRYuKKz3_Iuyw32TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same way your virginity could withstand being around women.

please dont get personal

Forcefield

The same way he withstands the laws of gravity that would prevent him from existing in the first place.

actually the Japanese versions of Godzilla are structurally sound. That's why he has goofy huge tights.

You realize this is the same monster that shoots an atomic laser out of its mouth, right?

He's basically a walking nuke.

can you explain in what way?
sounds interesting.

How can a nuke stand a nuke blast

Radiation makes it stronger.

Not him, but I assume he means that a creature this size, made from organic matter, would collapse under its own weight

Really? you need that explained? He's too fucking big he would collapse under his weight. (older versions of godzilla are 'possible')

Heavy red pill
Godzilla is the good guy fighting for the earth mankind is the bad guy killing nature and shits

For starters a creatures that size couldn't exist because there isn't enough oxygen in Earth's atmosphere to fuel their growth.

Force field

oh ok
i thought it might be some weird gravity shit i've never heard of

Square-cube law

I don't know if this is just my head cannon, but I'm pretty sure Godzilla metabolizes radiation(or nitrogen,70%), instead of oxygen.

Ask Anno he got this covered 20 years ago

He created a bubble forcefield that can support the creature's weight, power consumption, and many other bullshits you need to make Tokusatsu movie

I know people post this design to laugh it at it but it honestly looks so fucking unsettling

because nukes aren't real

>How exactly could Godzilla withstand a nuke?
By being a metaphor, dumbfuck. Also, US scriptwriters didn't get it. .

It also looks accurate as something that came from the water. The US Godzilla looked like an angry fat desert lizard.

But there is nothing in the movie that indicates that godzilla has any sort of force field

American Godzilla's thighs are big too. That's why people called him Fatzilla.

>it's a metaphor so it doesn't have to make sense
this really triggers me

Easy

And only best girl put it to good use.

Godzilla and the Mutos eat radiation
Godzilla was hit with a nuke and he ate the radiation from the blast.
They said they where going to try again because the nukes they have now have larger explosions with less radiation than the one they tried before.

I don't think I quiet agree with this logic
>humans drink water
>thus if humans get hit by tsunami, they will be fine

How ass blasted are the Japs that we made the best Godzilla movie?

10/10, would kek again

A CUTE!!

You could be right I'm not that knowledgeable on the lore.

Nitrogen is neutral. Radiation beaks DNA.

Godzilla is magic.

I coulda sworn they dropped a nuke on him in one of the flicks and he just absorbed the radiation and grew stronger.

...and when ya see things like this, ya kinda just have to shrug and say, "yeah, sure, whatevs".

Why doesn't mountains collapse on their own weight?
Which is why Godzilla was born in a period where there was enough oxygen to fuel that growth.

but magic has to be consistant, to have some inner logic
I could accept that godzilla isn't affected by the blast of a nuke. but then it doesn't make sense that he is affected by the punch of another kaiju, which is much weaker than nuclear explosion

Welp, congratulations, go and watch Transformers.

2016 version wasn't nuked, it was pretty realistic and received damage from bunker-buster bomb.
Older Japanese versions weren't ever nuked, IIRC. It was always some kind of super-weapon like freeze bomb, or black hole cannon or micro-oxygen. Only US (stupid) 2014 version survived a nuclear blast.
Still, in general, Godzilla is big as carrier and test proofed that carriers are pretty nuke-resistant.

>Older Japanese versions weren't ever nuked,
That's how Godzilla was born, a nuke went off somewhere and gave birth to Godzilla. Then they had to use a weapon that destroys oxygen to kill it

>2016 version wasn't nuked, it was pretty realistic and received damage from bunker-buster bomb.
The premise of 2016 version was that the nuke tests in bikini atoll was actually murricans trying to nuke godzilla

That's the 2014 version, 2016 is Shin Godzilla

It's 2014.
2016 is a result of US-Japanese clusterfuck with nuclear wastes.

>new godzilla movie was 3 years ago
wtf really?

This thing is made out of radioactive material. A nuke is like what a nuke made of oxygen only would be to you.

>A nuke is like what a nuke made of oxygen only would be to you.
deadly?

Godzilla was never nuke, not even the original from 1954, but he was near when they were making Nuclear testings, also killing the rest of the "Gojira" Relatives. (that depends of the continuity)

Yes, the Japanese wanted to get back in the game so they made a new Godzilla movie in 2016.
Scary

>how does godzilla survive the nuke
Because hes a big guy

>being this weak

>that fucking music from the Godzilla Ressurgence reveal trailer

youtu.be/3WkxVHyzivg

It literally chokes me up how dramatic it is. Mfw

Japan plays a victim of nuke so their movies always cry against using nukes on Japan

USA never hesitate using it on its soil in any fictions or in reality

2014 > Shit movie by Anno

kek

pure oxygen is deadly for humans

>Why doesn't mountains collapse on their own weight?
Are you retarded?

I think the Legend Zilla made a logical call by leaving a possiblity that the shockwave of direct hit can kill it

Bigger base than top

He'd eat it. Duh.

>gets ripped from the inside
Yeah, well done.

>USA never hesitate using it on its soil in any fictions or in reality
You clearly didn't watch Independence day. Or any other movie where nuke is an absolutely (worthless) last resort.
There is not a single part of 2014 movie that is better than Anno's. From script to cast, from score to special effects.

Fuck off. Anno is shit director

>Godzilla was never nuke
There's whole scenes in 2014 Goji about how they tried to nuke him.

Also, The War of the Worlds from 1953

t.Urobutcher

sorry nigga, i didn´t Count the American Gojira.

It's American "stupid" Godzilla. Written without understanding of the idea behind that kaiju.

Fair play.
I guess the Oxygen Destroyer was a stand-in for the atomic bomb, so technically I doubt '54 would survive a nuke.

Fun fact: Autist-chan has the same voice actress than Rei in the Spanish (spain) Dub.

Another case of meme-magic working.

By being a fictional creature.
That's the explanation that user was hinting at.

Whats the name of that woman?

>American "stupid" Godzilla

Not if you hold your breath and wait for it to mix with other molecules

Hiromi Ogashira.

Fuckin' waifu

1954 Original Godzilla was a metaphor for Nuclear Holocaust
2016 Shin Godzilla is a metaphor for 2011 Earthquake and Fukushima nuclear disaster

then, Godzilla(2014) wasn´t a Metaphor for 9/11
Americans don´t understand the Real meaning of Gojira.

Holy shit there are literally massess of fanart of her when you google Hiromi Ogashira. What gives? Was this movie that big?

i knew i really should´t tell her name.

It was in Japan. It even won a medal from the goverment. Yes, the same it depicts as useless old men.

The Japs are just so good at art, im jelly. They have a real eye for presentation and angles. Where can i watch this movie??

>Metaphor for 9/11
Cloverfield already did it.

Subtitles lack the japanese own subtitles so you won't get who is who.
mega(dot)nz/#F!vFATQChJ!cH7lhlRYuKKz3_Iuyw32TA

it was big in japan, and it was big with autists. hence the multitude of fanart.

But...but...babygodzy just wants to play with you! :(

Kamata Kun.

Why Godzilla got so angry?

Godzilla is literally a nuke.
You guys are thinking about it too hard.

Well then most of Godzillas weight is around his legs and thighs

Problem solved

Then why does he fights the other monsters doing the same as him?

Cuz he is the Frikking King of the Monsters. and he will fight to save the Earth, his home. Not for Humankind.

in Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster Godzilla Saids humankind is allways piss him off. (The Fairies Translate Monster to the main characters)

Territorial behavior, just like "nobody else will destroy Tokyo other than me!"

Square Cube Law

But mountains can collapse under their own weight. Look into delamination.

Godzilla is more powerful than nukes duh

>Why doesn't mountains collapse on their own weight?
I think I was physically injured by the stupidity of this comment. I really need to toughen up my stupid shield.

>A nuke is like what a nuke made of oxygen only would be to you.
Oh god, he's back already.