“The candidate also said he would announce a way to give them [legal] status that wouldn't be citizenship but would...

>“The candidate also said he would announce a way to give them [legal] status that wouldn't be citizenship but would allow them to be here without fear of deportation." said Monty, adding that Trump told the group that he planned to announce the plan this week.
FUCKING

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Sup Forums ONCE AGAIN IS TOTALLY, AND UTTERLY KEKED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As long as the wall will be built, there's no problem famalam.

This is good. The only reason we should be against legality for illegals is that it promotes further illegals. If there is a wall with strong border patrol, then there is no need to criminalize illegals.

Most people against illegal immigration are against it because it lowers wages, not because the immigrants are shitskins.

No... This is a pretty big deal.

Tbh I don't really mind if a very very select few illegals that have been working full time jobs for several years are granted some form of "you aren't deported but you must take this certain path to citizenship within 2 years or be deported." Thingie.

But I'm talking like very extreme examples. Maybe 10% of illegals at most.

If this is some kind of fucking HEEHEEHEE GONNA GIVE AMNESTY TO 80% OF ILLEGALS, BUT DONT WORRY SENPAI 20% GO BACK AND ALSO BUILDING LE WALL HEEHEE... I'm fucking done.

I've been nervous about statements he has made in the past, and he later clarified them and it was OK. I am hoping this is one of those things.

>Still getting the wall.
>Still keeping Muslim brutes out with heavy screening.

I don't give if he gives amnesty to every taco already here. He's 1000 X better than Hillary and every cuckservative on immigration.

I'm fine with this. I know one qt who is here illegally but shes Euro and her parents brought her in 15+ years ago.

She is stuck in limbo and here illegally. She cant marry to get citizenship, if shes found she would have to go back to Euro (a place she was born in but doesnt speak the language or have any connections to) and wait 10 years to apply for citizenship.

The laws are pretty ridiculous yet we still bring in refugees with no skills.

We need to really prioritize who comes in and it should be a benefit to Americans.

So, Just repeal the anchorbaby path to citizen ship and problem solved while companies are still able to make cheap shit

You'll think I'm a shill, but I'm not.

I don't want illegal shitskins in my country. Period. That's why the wall and the deportations of illegals was so revolutionary because no one else had the balls to say what was right or to enforce the laws we have in place.

I'm waiting for his inevitable clarification on this statement. Like I said, if he provides some form of deportation protection to entrenched, invested, hard working, tax paying illegal families... I might accept it.

If it's pseudo-amnesty for 80% of illegals I'm fucking over the election.

I already dropped him. I was having doubts about him and now I'm fucking done with his bullshit. I was a loyal supporter since the beginning but this is way too far and he is pandering to people and im sick of it. This was his biggest promise and he isn't keeping it, he's not deporting shit he really is a con man.

You fucking dumb shit that was JEB!'s and LIL MARCO's position on this.

You guys are LITERAL fucking cucks.

Trump is betraying you on almost everything and you're just standing there getting butt-fucked.

Fuck. I fucking knew this would happen. (((They))) win again. The wall isn't enough. We needed mass deportations. The invaders breed too quickly - the demographic foothold they've already established is enough.

Welp hope you boys like Balkanization.

The US already has this though... It's called, "Turn and look the other way." Of course, this at the least tracks them and helps prevent any illegal activities they might be doing.

I've said the same thing since day 1. He was using strong rhetoric because it works in the primaries. No one actually thought he was going to round up 11 million people. Its literally impossible, it couldnt even be done in Germany.

I said I was mad about this and you quoted me as being "unwavering"

Go fuck yourself and/or learn to read faggot

So you're admitting HE LIED TO YOU to get your votes?

lol do trump supporters actually think he has any intention to build a wall if he gets elected?

Sorry mistake

I've been bamboozled!

This is how you win an election then do whatever you want later.

See: Obama

Who gives a rat's ass?

Trump had literally 0% chance to win anyway. See the Ramzpaul video about it.

You guys are like Hitler in his bunker.

"Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word “legalization,” but sources in the room said they feel it is the direction the campaign is going.

Rick Figueroa, a Texas member of the new advisory council said it would be a stretch to say Trump will absolutely support some form of legalization, but lauded the candidate for being open to listening, saying Trump spent 80 to 90% of the meeting listening."

>Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word “legalization,"

>it would be a stretch to say Trump will absolutely support some form of legalization,

So does the back pedaling begin.

Geeze Trump you can't beat a fucking senile sick woman without giving ground?

Sounds like Hillary is next on the throne.

It would be much better to deport them. Fuck.

>Checked
Yup Trump betrayed us and now I'm done with him. Who should I vote for now?
>Open borders
>Muslim flood
>Amnesty cuck
>Open borders
Wow what great options! I'm fucking pissed. Fuck him.

Can you hear it?? LOL

Top kek. Trump is Jeb tier by this point. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back on the wall.

>its literally impossible

No it's not. Mass deportations have been conducted before. We have the infrastructure and technology to do it. Once it becomes official policy, many more would self-deport (as happened during Operation Wetback).

Why aren't you faggots more upset about this? This was one of the key Trump selling points. Why shouldn't I just vote Hillary now to hasten the decline?

Hes just pandering for votes, he hates illegals as much as you do and whether by crook or by hook he will have them removed.

I mean, the way I see it, is that there's just enough of a demographic buffer of non-Hispanic whites such that I won't have to deal with predatory ethno-fascist politics of the type that goes down periodically in East Asia, Middle East and Sub-saharan Africa in my own backyard until i'm old age.

ya it kinda makes you think.

So, those of you who have given up on Trump, what will you do cone election day?

Stop letting the shills get away with spreading disinformation.

This is a click bait disinformation headline used to demoralize Trump supporters.

"Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word “legalization,” but sources in the room said they feel it is the direction the campaign is going.

Rick Figueroa, a Texas member of the new advisory council said it would be a stretch to say Trump will absolutely support some form of legalization, but lauded the candidate for being open to listening, saying Trump spent 80 to 90% of the meeting listening."

>Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word “legalization,"

>it would be a stretch to say Trump will absolutely support some form of legalization,

Has he ever done anything but pander for votes? The whole wall thing is a joke, he just did it for attention and because its a nice bumper sticker policy. He has no plans to build a fucking wall.

Come*

Write in Deez Nutz.

Trump at a rally
>Do we love our Mexican brothers folks? Look, I absolutely love them and we will increase the amount here bigly! Believe me folks, believe me. We don't need a wall, it'll keep out the good Mexicans we need here. I'll get the best for us, I always get the best.

vote for clinton.

this is politic you idiot he now will take over the last votes from the people who turn away from hillary because of the flood and the whole "random" deaths and her health

You've never read Art of the Deal have you?

>Sup Forums ONCE AGAIN IS TOTALLY, AND UTTERLY KEKED

Trump was never going to deport them. He wants them to be registered and work legally so he can tax them and also plans to crack down on jobs that don't tax. I've seen hundreds of pizzerias that pay cash to their spanish staff.

Well then there's no candidate worth voting for.

And that's how you detect CTR, boys and girls.

He's been telling you monkeys he wanted amnesty for a year.

>they have to pay a massive yearly tribute to the God Emperor
>those who employ them have to pay a massive yearly license fee, making it a far less attractive option than hiring citizens
>any crime, no matter how minor, including working for an unlicensed employer, gets your deported without trial
>their children are bound under the same deal and not given citizenship

I'm okay with this. All the welfare queens would leave on their own.

He's not going to win either way. He's just a side show to make this election year believable. Don't get me wrong vote all you want for your great white hope but it's useless and deep down I think you all know that.

what? how is saying what I am going to do shilling? this isn't like being sneaky or trying to make you dislike trump, I am honestly going to vote for clinton.

I'm pissed off and don't like him anymore but I'll probably still end up voting for him.

you are just stupid if that is true and you are not a shill

Why would you rather vote Clinton?

I really dont try to convert people.

So if you're a #HillMissile thats cool. Bring on the decline and the inevitable next financial crash.

I might just be edgy but I really want to see what a Trump presidency does. It'd be nice to have an actual "outsider" than the self proclaimed "outsiders" who are just goofy politicians.

This is also nonsense, but Trump reminds me of the stories about Rome. How Rome would go into brief chaos so a retired general would step up as dictator with the intention of fixing the country, fucking shit up with no recourse, and then retiring and relinquishing control back to the senate. It happened tons of times so people do exist who genuinely believe in helping their country.

I'd like to think Trump with his new york values really does love the country and wants to improve it.

Oh look, it's nothing
pack it in boys, threads over

I literally cried during his speech today when he said he wanted to give blacks and hispanics education and jobs and the crowd started chanting "USA, USA, USA"

I've never felt better about supporting Donald Trump

Anyone that wants to vote for Clinton doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

When did welfare ruin the American economy? When did hiring illegals ruin the American economy?

Do you REALLY believe when both are gone everything will suddenly get better or is it the same old blame the poor diversion because we can't touch the 1%?

>trump says dumb shit
>BREAKING NEWS: NO BODY LIKES THAT DUMB SHIT TRUMP SAID
>trump back peddles/makes up an excuse/changes statement totally
whoa, so this....is the power....of the art....of the.....deal
whoa......

>Trump did not explicitly use the word "legalization" at the meeting, but sources in the room said they feel it is the direction the campaign is going.

Yeah, this sounds like legit journalism. Feelings are more important than facts father all.

Or America.

yep, not voting for that cuck anymore

because I despise trump.

and i honestly don't think clinton would be that bad, just a more conservative obama. clinton we can live through, and there is no way she would be reelected after 4 years. she wouldn't have a chance in hell against anyone but trump.

source?

This. Wall gets built. Criminals get deported. Little Pablo gets taxed and low wage jobs at minimum wage. Other workers instantly become better qualified. Regular Americans get better pay and jobs.

Why do you despise Trump? Are you white? What's your political alignment?

>I've never had a job, the post

stay home and jerk it senpai

Jesus, relax you faggots. He hasn't even announced whatever this plan is yet.

>The candidate also said he would announce a way to give them [legal] status that wouldn't be citizenship but would allow them to be here without fear of deportation

This could mean a lot of things. It doesn't mention a scale or methodology at all. It could just be a way to get on some spic voter's good side. If he sells out, he sells out, but right now it's fucking nothing.

See:

>because obama was good..
you want merkel 2.0 and be a part of this group ?

Yes because the average Americans were fighting over the orange picking business and wishing they'd return.

Anything to win. That's how the game is played.

Fuck the democrats.

Because he's CTR obviously

OP is a faggot if xe thinks we intended to round up 20 million people. That was always going to be the plan, dumbass.

Im more worried about keeping the muzzies out rather than some taco looking for some cheap work at a home depot parking lot. Mexicans tend to embrace American culture, muslim pieces of shit would rather watch it burn. And as far as I know, he is still for kicking out the illegals with felonies.

>you never were

Thanks for joining our super PAC.

This is what you get when people JUST READ THE HEADLINES!

Oh wow, so this is a CTR thread. I had my doubts because it seemed like a fair point. My fault for not even checking for a source.

It's irrelevant whether it "ruins" it or not. It's inarguable that it burdens the economy, and it definitely negatively impacts citizens who are competing with illegals for jobs. The government has no obligation to foreigners, it only answers to its citizens. Putting illegal immigrants above their own citizens is corruption.

He's NOT going to win you poor poor fool. He never had a chance. The game was rigged from the beginning. Hilary won the moment she decided to run.

lol the USA is pathetic. Both your candidates are left wing, just kys tbqh senpai.

senpai

(((sources in the room))) of course

Oh, I see, you're one of the CTR shills, or at least pretending to be.

If he promise to give me amnesty I'll vote for him on California..

>no id require

YOU MORONS THIS IS DEMORALIZATION
youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM

white, pretty left wing. because i think he is an idiotic, unhinged person with no policies, no values, and no interest in anyone or anything but himself. I honestly think he is a disgusting person, and have thought this for decades. He has always been a symbol of the worst sort of greedy, sleazy huckster. (at least where I am from.) somehow a lot of people only came to know of him through the apprentice and associate him with luxury and good business acumen. to me this is fucking bizarre, but whatever.

obama wasn't great, but he isn't awful. he is very intelligent and i think he is pretty sincere, but obviously he has his fair share of shit policies and views.

You can spot the shills easily by the way they will imply it's no big deal to give amnesty to 30,000,000 illegal Hispanic shit skins; Only because it's trump doing it.

this ctr shit is the worst thing that ever happened to this board. people at least used to argue with you, now they just call everyone a shill.

>pretty left wing
How does it feel to be partially responsible for the decline of the West?

I honestly don't know what would be funnier. If he didn't win...OR if he didn't want and DIDN'T build the wall. I'd die laughing if he won and didn't build the wall. Oh my God....

Would you call yourself a liberal? Do you believe that feminism is of value and that we need to help minorities achieve equality with whites? Do you believe in privilege and that it's a problem?
Any of these things?

Trump is kicking out the bad illegals, and keeping in the good ones who are willing to become legal and pay for breaking the law, and there will still be a wall. I see nothing wrong here.

Won^^

RETARDS WHY DO YOU THINK OP DIDN'T PROVIDE A SOURCE
IT'S A CLICKBAIT HEADLINE INTENDED TO DEMORALIZE TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Is he pandering to Hispanics? Yes. There's no question about that. Trump IS a con man, and a damn good one.

With that being said, I think his ultimate plan as President would be to deport more illegals in two years than the Obama administration deported in eight. At the same time, he would probably give some kind of "guest worker" status to a large segment of "good" illegals, i.e. the kind that pay taxes and do not have serious criminal backgrounds.

Again, that's just my guess, because the man would undoubtedly try to do something that appeals to both sides.

As for the wall, I don't care. All I really give a shit about is deportations, the advancement of gun rights, and a less feminized culture. So yeah, I'll be voting for Trump, but I'm still going to criticize him when he fucks up. A "God Emperor" he is not.

Nice source

honestly pretty great.

but of course we have very different ideas about what sorts of values and principles are and are not worthwhile, and what constitutes a decline.