Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgJUkKm4ri4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor anyone but dani

STANNIS

the

MANNIS

first for dickon ahai

is this unironically the worst fictional map ever made?

Jaimebros, report in.

First for Chadmure. Also, fuck Dany and her Dothraki savages.

this

who died like a faggis

If Jon is a Targ, why did his hand get burned back when he fought that wight in castle black?
>Fire cannot kill a dragon

>Implying it's not gonna be Jon, Dany, and Dany's futa dick

I like it, very Final Fantasy

You all ready for 9 Minute Boatsex? It happens in less than a month

>jamie going full st george and trying to stab a fucking dragon

My respect for the character has increased immensely. I hope he gets his true redemption arc before this show finally ends.

how come

Reminder that if you are Muslim you should not be watching Game of Thrones because doing so is sin.

That was a solid episode.
But I wish they had balls to kill Jaime

>"Dany is not evil"
>does what Cersei does but Cersei is evil and Dany is an infallible YASS QUEEN SLAY both in the show and IRL
>claims the throne because of her father, but says she's not her father and shouldn't be judged by that
>Cersei's kids die: HAHAHAHA BITCH DESERVES IT
>Dany's CGI dragon gets a scratch: OH NO DON'T DIE MY BABY!!!
>"I won't kill anyone" "Bend the knee or die"
People root for that cunt.

What's wrong with Aeryth's semen? I mean, it killed his wife giving birth, and then it killed Trywin's wife while giving birth. Then his son's killed Lyana during child birth. He's like a biological weapon.

You fucking what. He was trying to stab Dany.

“Then rise again, Davos Seaworth, and rise as Lord of the Rainwood, Admiral of the Narrow Sea, and Hand of the King.”
For a moment Davos was too stunned to move. I woke this morning in his dungeon. “Your Grace, you cannot . . . I am no fit man to be a King’s Hand.”
“There is no man fitter.” Stannis sheathed Lightbringer, gave Davos his hand, and pulled him to his feet. “I am lowborn,” Davos reminded him. “An upjumped smuggler. Your lords will never obey me.”
“Then we will make new lords.”
“But . . . I cannot read . . . nor write . . .”
“Maester Pylos can read for you. As to writing, my last Hand wrote the head off his shoulders. All I ask of you are the things you’ve always given me. Honesty. Loyalty. Service.”
“Surely there is someone better . . . some great lord . . .”

yes fire can kill a 'dragon'. d&d are just retards

/here/ lad

no, this is.

STANNIS! STANNIS!! STANNIS!!!

>alert as fuck
>went pissing while entire family slaughtered
laughinggirls.jpeg

>Reminder he would have stabbed Drogon right in his giant maw and likely killed him if Bronn hadnt tackled him

Is Bronn a secret Targ?

remember is only okay when my guys survive because plot armor

azor dany!

I don't think Westeros on its own is all that bad. But Essos is just garbage.

they didn't deserve Stannis lad, they just didn't.

BROTHERS

Jaime's going to die on a kamikaze run at the Night King's dragon It'll mirror the charge from this episode, but it'll actually work.

Someone, hopefully Brienne, willtry to stop him at the last moment, and he'll make a quip about it being his job - after all, he is the kingslayer.

What does being a muslim have to do with what you posted? The JIDF was a mistake.

So wtf is going on
I thought that the episodes were supposed to be a lot longer, because it had less episodes, but they're all normal length.
EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

both continents are just boxes

>retards get characters confused THIS easily
I guess it was a mistake casting Edmure so old, huh.

I can give it a pass because there's no way it formed naturally.

I'll make sure the last Targaryen "Prince" is remembered as a cuck even if I have to make shit up

Is that her bum finger

Redemption for what?

That fire would have incinerated jaime and the spear before it got to drogon's gullet. Bronn isn't a secret targ.

Mate, everything is haram. Did you know that there's a hadith explicitly forbidding you from cutting certain parts of your hair shorter than others? Shaving the back and sides shorter than the top is literally shirk and only an apostate would even think of doing it.

If watching Jamie charge down a dragon is contrary to tawhid I don't really care at this point.

I-I miss the war of the five kings lads, I didn't know which characters had plot armor for that. But this is so retarded. They just have a MASSIVE fucking battle scene and not a single named character was killed.

Exactly what a Targ loyalist would say.

AH
DRAGONSLAYING

KNIGHTHOOD'S HIGHEST CALLING

why has no one been discussing (((them)))?

>“Your Grace, you cannot . . . I am no fit man to be a King’s Hand.”
>“There is no man fitter.”

>muslims rooting for stronk womyn
Something's not right

>music stops
>everyone looks to the empty sky
>dragon screech
>EPIC TARG MUSIC playing as dany and drogon swoop out of the sky
>short flying montage
>music stops
>dany says 'dracarys' with a smug smirk on her face
>targeryen dubstep drops
>drogon breathes flame
>normies to proceed to clap like retarded seals despite this scene being copy-pasted across the last four seasons

Reminder that everything is Ned's fault
>"the throne is yours"
>"muh laws"
>"let's kill last pretenders to the Iron Throne"
>"muh honor"
>"keep you cards secret"
>"muh honesty"

It literally lit up the place the fucking second after Bronn tackled him, and the horse wasn't close enough at that point for Jaime to jab Drogon. Also, I hate the fucking Targayens, fucking white haired twink sissy boys.

I AM GONNA BREAK THE WHEEL

I quite like the horn sound whenever Drogon breathes fire. Am I a simpleton?

>w-wait a minute. why, why you're not young griff at all!
what episode will we hear those words lads?

nope

Why wouldn't he throw the spear? What was he going to do with it? just ride next to the dragon and like poke him in the eye?

>littlefinger continues to lurk in the shadows with no masterplan

It's literally the British Isles stuck together

Who the fuck is young griff?

They all killed their mothers during childbirth.

Is this really all the Gold Bronn received for years of loyal service to house Lannister?

Why is Jaime such a stingey fuck?

>retards forgetting the plot THIS easily
youtube.com/watch?v=JgJUkKm4ri4

yes.

HAHAHHAAHA

>cutting out three episodes
>except they're not actually cutting any episodes because they're just making the other ones longer

Just how stupid are you, user?

>Haha, your people can't even fight 5:1 while on fire
What did he mean by this?

Nice image FYI that is where the evil hordes intent on destroying civilization come from

>throwing a spear
>when you only have one hand, which isn't the good one either
>while riding a horse

No, he was going to kill Dany you dipshit. How could you not figure that out? If she died, her side loses then and there, because they have no more 'cause' to fight.

They're rooting for the Dothraki.

>You don't need me anymore.
>No, I don't.
>That's all you've got to say?
>Thank you.
Did we reach peak autism?

Didn't young griff have like blue hair?

wrong pic

he has greensight so he knows being in the north is the master plan

he will betray jon snow and sansa and join the white walkers andthey will help him get the iron throne

top shitpost

that sound is specifically made for people to get hyped when they hear it

my main gripe with it is that this scene hasn't ever changed, d&d don't even try to make dracarys scenes different

They sure changed Bronn a lot. Book Bronn would have just bailed as quickly as possible. He sure as fuck wouldn't risk his life to get to that crossbow or save Jaime.

Young Griff is the secret identity of Aegon Targaryen, nephew to Daenerys Targaryen. He’s the son of Dany’s brother, Rhaegar Targaryen, and Oberyn’s sister Elia Martell, and if all had gone to plan he would have sat on the Iron Throne after his father. In the books, this is who Varys and Illyrio Mopatis are plotting to put on the throne in place of the Baratheons. This is the great hope of the Targaryen Restoration. Just like the Skywalkers, there is another Targaryen.

ENOUGH WITH THE CLEVER PLANS

Martin is such a fucking anglophile

Who /NigthKing/ here?

Stab the dragon in the neck and save Westeros

same way dindus fight 25-1 and then say HAHA U CANT FIGHT WHITEBOI U MAD?

This was payment for Highgarden and maybe Dorne. And that gold looks like a lot. With one gold coin you can probably live a month at an inn.

well the show is just war of the roses with arabs and dragons thrown in

are you even watchign the show you fucking retard?
hes not the same person anymore, he knows and has seen so much shit that the person he used to be doesnt exist anymore but he is aware of who that person was...
go back to Sup Forums

I was joking, m8. Look at the fucking picture I posted.

It sure is a good thing Ed Sheeran and his friends are still in the Riverlands. If any good Lannister soldiers got burnt that would be a tragedy. It sure was touching to see Arya learn that sometimes soldiers can be good people. I'm glad only the evil ones were there with Jaime and Bronn.

>You don't need me anymore
>Y-you too
>What?
>Frogfu-senpai I L-Love you.

There, more autism.

>this is a 10/10 on Planetos

What´s East of the Dothraki Sea?

Nothing important?

Why did Dany go out of her way to destroy all of the grain and supplies too? She could have kept that shit for herself and her armies.

Reminder that if you wouldn't have done exactly what Saint Walder did at the Twins if your daughter got fucked over and some faggot "king" broke his oath to you, you're nothing but a no good cuck.
Walder did N O T H I N G wrong.

No, he wasn't, you fucking retard, he was aiming at the dragon like a fucking knight, god you're retarded

>dany is about to nuke the planet
>jon has to stick her
>becomes azor because she was his true love