What was his fucking problem?

what was his fucking problem?

No post-apocalyptic Sup Forums to post on

> tfw this movie came out about 6 months after eric the midget's death

I was bummed when I saw this in the theater because he reminded me of eric

He gave his imageboard over to someone else and everyone forgot about him.

He was smart but physically weak, while the other son was stupid but strong.

Isn't hotwheels living in some shithole gook country now?

He had a birth defect, probably brutal bone syndrome like the actual actor.

Found out, out of nowhere, that his father is suddenly dead and his brother and army are presumed dead as well. Now he is all of a sudden the new ruler of the Citadel and he has no idea what to do because his entire life just went crashing down in an instant.

Patton Oswalt sure hasnt aged well

David Lynch filled his dwarf quota early. No midge-bucks from the Department of Labor.

You think Immortan ever made the brides entertain his midget son?

this guy lives in my city

he scoots around town on his little buggy yelling at people to get out the way or just barges into them

shlinga girl is by far the worst girl

Damn. what happened to Kevin Smith?

STOP BULLYING HER
THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU

manlet

god I want nothing more than to tongue deep inside her ass

Can you imagine the noise he'd make if someone rolled him off the edge of the cliff.

>Furiosa respects agnatic primogeniture

More like the Citadel's new mascot.

Eric was such a fucking cunt though. He was making fun of Hi pitch Eric for the shady shit he was doing, but was doing the same stuff, if not equally as douchey things. Only difference was that Eric the midget would always backpedal and act like a pussy when confronted about what he did.

>supermodel moviestar incel
What a time to be alive.

>5'11"

Any self respecting tall man goes for short girls so they can toss her around bed. Only manlets want tall freaks in the hopes of increasing their progeny's height.

I'm 6'4" and find women being 6'0" or taller extremely attractive desu

>Any self respecting

Yeah, we know you aren't self respecting bucko.

I don't know what self respecting actually means so you're probably right.

What does her sexual orientation have to do with literally anything. Really activates the almonds.

He moved there while owning the board. I believe he mentioned cheaper wheelchairs as a benefit. So he's probably been set on fire by some shitty chink battery.

I don't know, something about a rough childhood so he has to eat everything he sees. Oh, and Obamacare is literally keeping him alive.

good man, a 5 foot girl wouldnt be able to take you either. They're crazy about it the first two months before their vagina hurts too much to have sex maybe once a month after that

Daily Mail is a shitposting website.

/ourgirl/

Abbey pls

>... You know what to do...
>You know what to do...

There is no correlation between height and vagvolume

reply to this post if you hope her new bf will be black

Yes!

I'd hit on her. Why the fuck not? Worst thing she ignores you and I say "if your pussy is that good eat it yourself" after I down the drink I bought her. Only been kicked out of the bar a couple of times for doing it.

I'd eat my own pussy if I could. Wikipedia says it's impossible but I've seen someone do it.

>Eric the Midget

That's Eric the Actor to you, cunt.

>all these delusional virgins
She's a cocaine whore.

Sadly, those guys have been confirmed to be fags.

Yes, and?

im 5"10 and its the worst fucking feel

>girl im talking too is 5"11

Manlet.

none of you are keeping your money

I'm 6'0 and the worst feel actually is knowing that you'll probably never be with a girl taller than you.

Dumb manlet

glad that little shits dead

>
>im 5"10 and its the worst fucking feel
>>girl im talking too is 5"11

I'm 5'7 and you should kill yourself

>5'7
You should also kys.

>tfw 4+Sup Forums was supposed to be a utopia of free speech
>tfw 4+Sup Forums is now abandoned thanks to shitty leadership infighting drama and abysmal technical issues plaguing the site since day 1
>tfw most survivors begrudgingly migrated back to this SJW dumpster fire while only the most jaded cynical autists remain, slowly dwindling in numbers due to their own abrasive attitudes

For the first few months it sure was glorious, so much activity and liberty.

His death was actually faked.
I've been in many active threads on /x/ where we've been compiling all the facts about ETM's supposed 'death'. And we've all come to the conclusion that Johnny Fratto faked his death to cover up some kind of conspiracy.

fuck. It might even have had to do with the Sandy Hook shooting. It actually goes really fucking deep. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that now I have the truth about ETM's death. Should I continue?

Yes.

This picture made me sad when I first saw it. It still basically does.

>Worst thing she ignores you
No. worse is she'll call you a rapist, have a Chad kick the shit out of you and sue your for sexual harassment.

They're both gay.
The better question is why Abbey isn't wearing makeup but is wearing huge earrings and an astro boy shirt.