Shouldn't KND fight child molesters instead of some random adults?

shouldn't KND fight child molesters instead of some random adults?

Funny I was just about to ask that question. You're right, they're adults who torture kids

No, because they would get molested.

Count Spankula was the closest thing.

I really hated this show as a kid, I can safely say I was not the only one.

this

Traitor!

>tfw no episode or comic that focused on their encounter with child predators

I wonder how that would play out

But he wasn't doing it for sexual reasons. He was doing it, because he was an asshat.

Good question. Maybe a brief truce between the KND and a few of the regular Adult Villains in the show?

>TFW Toilenator is the one who delivers a major beatdown and take the molester down, wrapping him in toilet paper before trucking him off to the police.

I really don't get how people disliked this show. The more I think back on it the more good episodes I remember

My bigger question is why isnt the CIA or interpol investigating them as a possible terrorist group. They use military grade weapons made from scrap, and get into some very shaddy viglantism work. They even have a fucking moon base.

nag

One of my older stories was that if a real bad guy showed up on the show, he'd take the form of some kind of monstrous creature, since the KND villains are based on childhood dislikes.

They mostly did. They didn't fight random adults, they fought super villains. They dislike random adults but they specifically only go after actually dangerous ones.

Because it's clear the KND universe is far different from ours? Why is this even a question to begin with when the majority of adults are terrorists to begin with?

I kekd outloud while in the bathroom fapping. Thank you.

They only go after super-villain adults, the KND don't mess around with random adults as much as they dislike them.

What do you think Chester was? Or haven't you ever heard the phrase his name is associated with before?

Dan "If you have a daughter you better hide her" Schneider

Oh god

Because They're kids playing pretend

Yup, it was one of the worst shows on CN along with that stupid-ass cartoon about imaginary friends with the blue blob thingy. Both had trash comedy, unrelatable and boring characters and cliche plotlines.

I understand calling KND shit, but fosters was godtier you cunt

Ignore him, and maybe he'll vanish into nothingness.

W-who? What's this dude's name again? I keep forgetting...

Why the fuck are you faping and watching a thread like thi... Ohh...

at least he wasn't as bad as the Common Cold man fuck that guy

Dan "she's a fighter hold her tighter" Schneider

Dan "the hymen divider" schnider
do you think he knows about how we call him a pedo?

>Eternally ill
Why the fuck he didn't kill himself?

wasnt he also compelled to do it....certainly seemed like a sexual obsession.

>Tfw no special where they try to recruit Ed, Edd, n Eddy

They were some damn good engineers.

lol.

because he's like one of those kinds of people that finds joy in infecting others

Dan "Wham Bam Don't Tell Sam" Schneider

EEnE said they don't work for free.
If they existed in the KND universe, they'd be mercs.