Neymar wins gold for Brazil - future cuck BTFO

>brainwashed fickle kid defaces Neymar shirt after two poor performances
>replaces name with Brazil's women team captain Marta
>describes her as "feminist icon for Brazil"
>Marta and the women's team get knocked out and lose the bronze medal match to the leaf team
>Neymar goes on to lead Brazil to the final against Germany
>Neymar scores winning goal in penalty shoot out and Brazil win gold

Bet this kid feels like a dumbass right now.

Well done by the way huehuehues. Congrats.

Other urls found in this thread:

squawka.com/news/marta-deserves-it-more-young-brazil-fan-goes-viral-after-crossing-neymars-name-off-his-shirt/744099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Story:

>squawka.com/news/marta-deserves-it-more-young-brazil-fan-goes-viral-after-crossing-neymars-name-off-his-shirt/744099

No hues online?

>Leafs doesn't give a fuck about soccer.
>Still manage to get bronze off the country that revolve around soccer

L M A O

we are online, but no one cares about this

I thought you'd all be fapping yourselves senseless to it?

Guess not

ayy

haha the leftards over here are mad over this and this kid was clearly brainwashed to make a bullshit video about "muh feminism" (The scumy media over here loved it). Typical "esquerda caviar" parents.

where can i find leftards chimpout,fellow moneky user? im not into twitter and kikebook gossip

They were mad at him?

All the SJWs and regressives were fapping it to this story in the Anglosphere, made it go viral.

Glad I wasn't the only one to think back to that dumb kid when watching the game tonight though, lel

Só dar uma olhada pelo nos grupinhos do Kikebook dos típicos suspeitos (UJS, UNE, etc).

"Mimimimi não tem investimento" e bla bla bla.

Neymar's "Voces vao ter que me engolir" (I cant think of a good translation but it's something like "you'll have to endure me" but taunting) was clearly meant to the kid as well. It was meant to everyone who kept demonizing him after two poor matches.

>Leafs doesn't give a fuck about soccer.

Speak for yourself, Americanized Anglonigger. And no, I'm not a Quebecer.

>sport loved by brown people
>calling someone else a nigger

????

They are really mad at the whole situation, the kid is just a parrot of his leftard parents (Petista scum), now they are bitching about "muh investment in womyn footy wawawa" and how the female team are "moral champions" lol.

>Europeans
>brown

Yeah, here's $100 to fuck of-

Oh wait. You're right.

Hahahahahaha, seriously?

As of this post gold medal win tonight they're saying the women's team are the moral victors?

These SJW types really are mentally ill.

Imagine viewing the world that way? Sad.

ok then you are from newfoundland then

Yeah, especially female soccer dummy

Always thought football was bigger in leaf land than Burgerland.

It really isn't, hockey is the only thing people really give a shit about up here.

No, I'm not.