Hey, Durka Durka fags. Listen up

Hey, Durka Durka fags. Listen up.

Have I got your attention?

Okay, go get your Qu'ran.

Read about Jesus in the Qu'ran... the guy that the Qu'ran spends a WHOLE lot more time on than the guy you Islamists love, Muhammad.

What does it say about him?

The Qu'ran says that Jesus is...
>The Word of God. Not "A" Word of God, "THE" Word of God
>The Spirit of God (Spirit preceeding from him)
>Sign of God
>Mercy of God
>Jesus CHRIST
>It says he spoke when he was very young (Like, 2 days old young)
>It says he created a bird from mud, and breathed life into it. HE CREATED LIFE.
>It says he died, he rose from death, went to heaven, is still alive and will come back some day.
>Specifically warned against future false prophets co-opting God's message.

On the other hand, the Qu'ran says about Muhammad...
>Is not the Word of God
>Is not the Spirit of God
>Not the Sign of God
>Not the Mercy of God
>He did not speak when he was very young
>He did not create life
>He is dead, he is buried, and he will not come back
>Was a prophet that taught contrary to almost all previous teachings of the same God you claim to worship.

Okay... I just want to focus on that first one. Jesus is the word of God, right? Okay, so what IS the word of God? When God speaks, it isn't small shit, he created literally EVERYTHING with nothing more than his word. So if Jesus is THE word of God, what is the word? What is it?

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God” John 1:1

Jesus = Word of God = God

You do the math. He wasn't just a prophet, and the Qu'ran confirms this. How can you idiots read the Qu'ran and NOT come to the conclusion that Jesus Christ is the LORD?

Checkmate, Moose Limbs

Other urls found in this thread:

answering-islam.org/Gilchrist/titles.html#8
youtu.be/VDb7gsZ3HJs
youtu.be/PR_K5XVfHLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Either there aren't any mudslimes on Sup Forums or there are, and their silence is all I needed to hear.

Christianity accepts converts all the time. Don't worry, we won't judge you. Your Kebab brethren might though. You know... since they don't follow the true Word of God.

I think people just aren't replying because your thread is lame and both Christianity and Islam are lame.
No one cares about your pathetic little squabble.

Still nothing? Still going through your Qu'ran frantically to prove me wrong?

Take your time. It's fine. You won't.

You're probably right, desu. Though there was a whole lot more defending Islam going on last night.

I know you theists are fucking dipshits but someone's word is not the person themselves.

Macbeth is not Shakespeare.

Also quoting from the Gospels to counteract the fucking Quran, that clearly doesn't hold John as canon.

Actually, they do.

But let's assume they didn't... they still believe God created the universe through "The Word"

Well, that still leaves the question of, "What is the word"?

If the word is "Creation" then that doesn't make sense because then creation precedes the creator. It must therefore be "Creator", or as John (and I'm sure Genesis) confirms, the Word of God IS God.

Therefore, Jesus is the Word of God, as confirmed in the Qu'ran, and the Word of God is "Creator" therefore Jesus Christ IS the creator which means he IS God, and not merely a prophet of God.

Dear Muslims - if you read this shit and feel funny because you never even gave a shit about your irrational belief before - and then comes another one to say this shit... know that every single religion eat shit... every single one of them is pure delusion, there's no exception in the world and logically there couldn't be one.

Just

You stop it right now. Muslims are nice to us in their books. Isis is NOT Islamic. We used to be allied. Focus more on causes not "symptoms"/your cold that you call syphilis

Fellow student of Christ here. I haven't read the entire Quran, but from what I have read, it states very clearly that Jesus is NOT divine.

As I understand it, all of the prophets can be considered to speak the word of God. They're all human and they have unique personalities, so the words come out different in each of them, but all of their words are inspired. In Islam, Jesus is considered a Messenger of Allah (prophet), meaning his words are divinely inspired, but the notion of the Trinity and Jesus' status as the "son of God" is denied in plain language.

What passages are you thinking of when you say these things?

Uhh...
Right, I know it does, but how does that square away with what the Qu'ran clearly says about Jesus? How can he not be divine if he is the Word of God?

It's like the Qu'ran acknowledges it, and then says, "Yeah but fuckit just ignore that bit... he isn't ACTUALLY divine because reasons."

It seems like although God permitted the evil religion of Islam to flourish to punish sin, he also arranged Mohammed's delusions to provide just enough material for good people trapped under the yoke of Islam to be saved.

Allahu Akbar! Jesus is Lord!

>What passages are you thinking of when you say these things?

answering-islam.org/Gilchrist/titles.html#8

I almost hate how much sense that makes. But it's also kind of funny too in a way.

>Mohammad...
>Was a prophet that taught contrary to almost all previous teachings of the same God you claim to worship.

Actually, that was Jesus. Old Testament God taught a "tit for tat" strategy for dealing with conflict. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, stone the adulteresses and fags, that sort of thing.

Jesus, on the other hand, told people to love their enemies, turn the other cheek when struck, and to give freely without resentment. When Peter asked Jesus a hypothetical question about forgiving his brother up to 7 times, Jesus responded that he should forgive him not 7 times, but 77 times. Jesus also prayed for his persecutors as they were nailing him to a cross.

So it was Jesus that was corrupting the Word of God if anything. The Father's "respond in kind" strategy is notably different than Jesus' "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you" strategy.

Now things get interesting when you read the Quran, because God (Allah) goes back to the eye for an eye style. Very similar wording to his commands to Moses in the OT, as well. So what Mohammad was saying jives perfectly with the Father that we know, for the Father that we know is hard, gets jealous of golden cow statues, and burns whole cities to the ground if there's too much buttsex.

I don't know why Christians, the only group who differentiates between the three forms of God, are so quick to whitewash the Father's actions in the Old Testament on the grounds that "God is good, he wouldn't do that." God is eternal, and he obviously doesn't give much of a shit about a single human, or even a single generation of humans. Jesus lived and died as a mortal man, and had an entirely different perspective. The New Testament is the original blasphemous text. The Quran got things back on track, at least as far as the words of Allah (the Father) are concerned.

kill all annoying faggot cuckstain good tavi goyim, inshallah
you faggot fuck fucking bitchniggers.

You know, I have thought of that before, and the thought has crossed my mind that Jesus' arrival came right around the time Rome was in control of Judea so for all we know, Jesus was a Jewish invention to break up Roman control of the area, which of course didn't happen until Islam popped up several hundreds of years later.

But then again Jesus kind of called out the Jews for being deceitful money changers and merchants, which of course they are.

It's also worth noting that Jesus didn't overturn God's Laws, he refined them more than anything. He never overturned the eternal moral laws, and never told people not to protect themselves. That's a common misconception.

You have to understand context, especially with say, turn the other cheek for example. To get slapped on the face in the manner Jesus described was in that time simply an insult, or a minor affront. What he was saying was that it wasn't worth wasting your time confronting every single time that you were insulted or affronted in a minor way.

When he stopped Peter from striking out against the Roman guards that came for him, he did so because it would have been pointless. Jesus' strategy of martyrdom at the time was much more effective, but he DID tell his disciples to arm themselves. Whether that was to make it look like he was attempting to incite rebellion or not, I don't know but Pilot found him innocent of any crimes. It was the Jews who condemned him for his transgressions against the Philistines.

DAAAAAAA

Get in the oven, you Christ Killing Bolshevik.

Jesus is GOD.

Yeah, I do often forget about Jesus telling them to carry swords that one time.

And yeah, almost all of Jesus' words were in line with his Father's, such as the stuff about helping the poor, avoiding needless pleasures of the flesh, fearing God and not fearing men, etc.

It's just that Jesus was such a pacifist, and avoided giving direct commands on how to live. He used parables for everything. But God gives lots of specific instructions in his dealings with Moses and his ancestors. Speaking of, I'm also on the fence about the notion that Islam only exists because God is still butthurt about Jesus telling us it's okay to eat pork.

I just don't think people understand how fucking crazy religion is. You've gotta start asking crazy questions, or you're never gonna get anywhere.

Also something to take into consideration, since you mentioned Moses... God was the one who committed tit for tat against people, not his followers. It was God that brought the plagues, not Moses. It was God that killed the first born son of every Egyptian, not Moses. It was God that eradicated the Egyptians in the Red Sea, not Moses.

It was God that destroyed Soddam and Gomorrah.

It was God that toppled the tower of Babel.

It was God that did ALL those things.

Cain killed Abel... that was murder.

David killed Goliath... that was self defense.

Leviticus and Deuteronomy were mostly civic laws for Jews to live by in the Holy land of Israel, they do not apply to Christians because Jesus DID overturn those. Some of them were indeed civic laws meant for the upkeep of civil morality, but of course, as Jesus said... "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". The lesson being that we need to focus on ourselves and making ourselves better, and then helping others to better themselves, rather than punishing others for their sins.

Muslims don't believe Jesus died, dumbfuck.
They think he was replaced on the cross and some cuck died instead. Then Jesus blasted off into space.

Literally heresy.

Read more.

I would kill christ for being a lying kike, however there's nothing very bolshevik about that, the bolsheviks were filled with lying kikes who I would have killed also, for being lying fucking KIKES.

Thanks for your words, brother. You've given me much to think on.

Gonna go have a few drinks and play some vidya and fall asleep. Peace be with you.

Heh, maybe religion is crazy out of necessity... after all, humans are crazy.

Perhaps Religion is to Politics as the right side of the brain is to the left side of the brain.

You are all fucked up.

Jesus said to keep the old laws.

Man had lost the point, and the Jews constantly fucked up their promise to God.

Jesus directed people back to the Torah and away from the Talmudic Pharisees. He changed the eye for an eye shit because the point was lost on man, and he made a new deal.

He literally spoonfed the people the philosophy of not killing people who aren't like you, convert them instead.

Oh, but you're saying they still believe he is alive. How could that be possible for a mere mortal man? Wouldn't he have to be... divine?

>Jesus said to keep the old laws
>Jesus Changed the eye for an eye shit
>He also directed people away from stoning people to death for being sinners
>Taught a bunch of other things contradictory to Leviticus and Deuteronomy

I'm not saying that you're completely wrong, because I agree with what you said about Jesus directing people back to the Torah and away from the Talmud, I also agree with that last thing you said, but he DID preach in contrary to the civic laws present at the time. He did of course, not contradict the Commandments. Laws of morality never change, but civic laws do.

I'm glad. As too have all of you.

Have fun, and peace be with you as well.

They think he was raptured, basically.
And yeah, he's still alive in Heaven.

Their religion is literal gibberish.
Supposedly Mohammed recited the entire Quran without stopping, while someone wrote it down in realtime because Mohammed was illiterate.

He had his vision of a being made out of bright light, after he went into a filthy cave to meditate or do some ooga booga heretic shit.

Lucifer is said to be the light bearer, and has been described in the same way Mohammed described the angel that came to him. I want to say he claimed it was Raphael... or Gabriel.

(((God))) will pay for what he did to egypt, to babylon, and to atlantis.
(((He))) will finally be brought to justice soon.
And so will all of his useful idiot goyim.

Reading religious fags argue about who created a bird from dirt is hilarious.

Sounds somewhat familiar to Mormonism... not that John Smith was illiterate of course, but somebody else transcribed what he said.

Many others have made the assertion of course, that Muhammad was in fact communicating with Lucifer, rather than God which considering what he taught, makes sense.

Not gonna lie, I've thought of this too...
>Babylon
>Rome
>Egypt

They all have (((something in common))) with how they fell.

>So edgy
Don't forget to tip your fedora

America is next.

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

If you guys like gospel music that doesn't suck...
youtu.be/VDb7gsZ3HJs

Also, check out Walid Shoebat, if you haven't already. He has a few very enlightening videos about Islam and Revelation.

He's a Palestinian Muslim that converted to Christianity as an adult. Gives him a rare perspective on Revelation, as he relates to the ancient names, locations, and symbolism because he is native to the region and speaks Arabic.
youtu.be/PR_K5XVfHLU

I think he is really close... but I think the Antichrist will be ano ethnic jew.
Just because it seems like that's how the stories roll.

Somewhat interestingly as well, the United States and the West is following the same pattern as their fall.

>Decadence
>Degeneracy
>Massive currency
>Multiculturalism/Diversity

A bunch of other things as well. Scary, ain't it?

>ethnic jew
What exactly do you think obama is? Black? Just black? kek, do you even realize who his mom is?
Protip: He's jewish by halakha.

Holy kek wow.

So he's Jewish by birthright, Suspiciously Muslim, and also an alleged Christian convert?

My head is spinning.

I think we are either going to wreck Russia and/or China with nukes, and get our shit rekt in return.

Then the rest of the world will be free to fight it out with conventional weapons. Possibly after the 7 years of Antichrist.
AK47s on horseback, quasi road warrior with huns and Moores and shit.

Or we collapse. Kings of the East include Russia and China.
We possibly unite with Europe for a last battle against the hordes, and this is when nukes first fly.

Antichrist brings false peace.

Jesus comes back to dropkick the Antichrist back into the pit.
I thought Mormons too when I first heard it. Either straight up cultists fraud, or literal nutter/demon possessed.

>Obama
>jew
Dafuq?

Yeah, umm... Ann Dunham wasn't born Jewish. His father got divorced out of his first marriage with a Jew though.

So no, Obama isn't Jewish. False alarm, people!

Creation does not precede the creator if the creator is also the creation. Think of it this way, a tree creates an apple but the tree is also the creation of the apple, they are an infinite loop.

Christ was the fully realized human being, 'The Word Made Flesh', a man who realized his divinity and preached that this is true with all mankind. He was a being who realized that the force of creation is one and the same as you and me - we are the totality of the universe, a microcosmic reflection of the whole. Christ said that we are all children of God, not just him.

So Sup Forums I guess my point is :don't worry. Nothing can possibly hurt your eternal soul because it can never be destroyed, it is all that is, was and ever will be.

God bless.

In that case, either way it doesn't matter, Jesus being the Word of God is divine.

I'm not a christfag or a mudslime but where in the Qur'an does it say this?

Lets call a draw between Christians and Islam. let GOD decide who is the one...Meanwhile Islam and Christians want the (generally) same thing so lets destroy Liberalism and Leftiwing degeneracy...what say you?

And they both desperately want to be the kikes' favorite slave race.
Which is why they both will be exterminated along with the kikes.
All who are guilty shall fall.

So you would be the liberal degenerate then!

>Both want the same thing
Well... I mean sure we want SOME of the same things.

Exterminating the merchants would certainly be nice. But we want the Middle East back, and they want to take Europe.

Maybe we can compromise... they can keep the Middle East and Africa, with Palestine being a neutral zone for everybody (except le merchants) and we get to keep the West.

Who knows maybe the Muslims will go through a reformation and they'll do what nobody has ever been able to do before... make Africa prosperous.

Kike detected.

>liberal degenerates
>not also being guilty of being kikeservants
K.. keep me posted

see

Islam BTFO