Countries that you'd never visit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2AXnywjLJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to cut along the river.

>limiting yourself to the point of creating mental no-go zones

I would, and plan to, visit every country
pussyboys should just stay home lmao

I have been to Poland and it's unironically nicer than USA, not that that's saying much.

>dude i went to NYC/LA. trust me I KNOW the US like the back of my hand!

lol dumbfuck

B

A

G

N

O

I would not want to go anywhere below this red line

It's probably the lithweeb who ruined /balt/
Tell him to fuck off.

Fuck off weeb.

Bagno = Swamp

hot

belaruse

I'd visit any country given there wasn't a war going on in it at the time

Why so much hate little brother?

don't allow yourself to be baited by a mere dane, a lesser german of all things

B

Because it's lithweeb, he's autistic.

E

Who told you that he is your brother?

My mother

A

Modern Danes are much better than the modern German though

>polonizes Lithuania
>promotes Polish over Lithuanian by sending their priests here
>steals our capital
>kills Lithuanians in eastern lithuania in ww2
>their minority votes for pro russian parties
>why do you hates ?
lol

More like Poland's ex.

>d*nes
>better than anybody

I wish she was here with me though.

Poland

Lithuania was actually a more powerful state than Poland at one point, but it was weakened by Russia, in addition to having a smaller population, lead to it having to ally with Poland (Polish Kings were Lithuanian in origin for around 250 years).

>Lithuania was actually a more powerful state than Poland at one point
Never. As much as I like Lithuanian history, the Crown was always richer and more influencial than Lithuania.

>t. pole

Of course. Not saying that Lithuanians didn't win against Moskals 1v1

>visit Lithuania
>get this

youtube.com/watch?v=m2AXnywjLJI

Poland couldn't deal with Lithuania militarily, that's why they planned to deal with her by taking over politically, using their population size and cultural superiority (Poles got Christianity several centuries before Lithuanians).

Both of you faggots need to stop being butthurt and just accept your history.

Death is preferable to befriending poland

>Poland couldn't deal with Lithuania militarily,
:^)

Casimir's Poland was prepared for the most advanced knights of Europe at that time, the Teutons. And you tell me they couldn't deal with Liths? Stop please.

Oh, come on, these times are gone. Can't we live together in peace? We are air policing you from Russia.

Ok, I get it but how is it related to my question?

You fought them several time and could not conquer them.
There's a good reason why Lithuania conquered the mongols out of Ukraine to become the biggest medieval country and you didn't.

>2.8M population
>half of them doesn't know if they're russian or polish
>acts like they have any chose
What the fuck. What kind of Commonwealth do you want, that's less than population of one Polish city.

So were Lithuanians.
Lithuania was bigger, Poland was richer.
Also, you fucked up your noble situation and the "g*lden liberty" spread over to us.

Fuck, now I'm imagining a centralized Commonwealth in the 17th century and salivating.

choice* lmao, I'm drunk.
Yeah, good job getting lands from scorched Kiev Rus.
>Fuck, now I'm imagining a centralized Commonwealth in the 17th century and salivating.
TO THE MOON

Lithuanians are one of the most preserved people in Europe, in terms of genetics and language. Language wise they are the closest to Indo-Europeans and genetically they are more akin to Finnish people than Slavs.

>and genetically they are more akin to Finnish people than Slavs.

>Yeah, good job getting lands from scorched Kiev Rus.
Kieven Rus was conquered centuries before Lithuania took it back. If it was so easy, why didn't Poland do it? The fact is, it wasn't to easy and they had to fight several huge battles against the golden horde to do it. And they did it without Christianity.

Poland didn't want shithole land, they only took that rightfuly belonged to them during Chrobry's invasion of Kiev. That's before the Mongols. lmao.

so has he projected his self-hatred onto us?
I'm fine with it 2bh, some random user hating me doesn't really bother me, especially if it makes him a happier person

that's what you should be asking yourself, its the poles who refuse to learn Lithuanian and instead speak some belarusian/polish mix, and go around Vilnius shouting Wilno Nasze! make no mistake its poles who ask for things from Lithuanian government their letters to be allowed used on passports and bilingual street signs

Europe in general doesn't really interest me.

So why did Poland take land from Lithuania later (the Ukrainian land)? You're delusional and don't have the faintest clue about eastern European history. That land was a big part of the food production. And strategically important, that's why America is making a big deal about it today.

I have nothing against Liths. In fact I like them, especially when they were coming to my high school to play with Polacks and tried to speak in broken Polish to locals, their women are hot as well. But there is one retarded anime Lithshit that just can't shut up.
see

shiina is cute

Lol, how that "invasion" ended? Jaroslaw took his right place on the throne

>its all lies!
>We poles L-O-V-E LITHUANIANS!

Everyone ITT needs to read.
>Vanished Kingdoms: The History of Half-Forgotten Europe
>Prisoners of Geography: Ten Maps That Tell You Everything You Need To Know About Global Politics

And these are anglo authors, which means they're not hyper nationalist Polish/Russian/Lithuanian frauds and look at the situation objectively

He is marked with honor of great Russians generals like Suvorov. It's really an honor to have this flag.

My ancestors :)

Your ancestors

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

bump
fuck poland

Belarus is the true heir of former Polish-Lithuanian state

>Belarus is the true heir of former Polish-Lithuanian state

He is not your brother anymore. He is my brother. Finland claims all Baltics

I'd never leave North America

hmm...