What non-big two comics are you reading Sup Forums? I just finished reading Spera and it was alright. I had fun

What non-big two comics are you reading Sup Forums? I just finished reading Spera and it was alright. I had fun

The guy who wrote that never paid any of the artists.

well fuck that dude then

No one read anything? not even from Dark Horse or Image?

>Sup Forums
>reading anything
C'mon mate, 99% just come here to bitch about things they read in news sites, to cry about live adaptations and to parrot unfunny memes, if you want a comic discussion, you came to the wrong place.

Last thing I read was North 40, because good ol' Dan storytimed it last week, and by far one of the best reads I had in a long time.

What's it about?

Was there any agreement for them to be paid? If so that is supremely fucked up.

He supposedly paid people with "exposure"

Fug. That's is some shit.

OP here speaking of non big two what do you guys think of Archaia?

Jeez, I do wonder what would happen if they put a bloody descripttion of what the whole comic is about in the fucking cover?

yeah, yeah, my bad, didin't count with the laziness of the board

Total Douchebag

>Afterlife with Archie
>Archie
>Jem and the Holograms
>Shadoweyes
>Chiling Adventures of Sabrina
>Jughead

I need to get into the other Archie reboot books too.

It would be nice if Archaia released the fucking third volume of Siegfried already.

>Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
I went in not expecting much basically reading it on a whim but it turned out i really enjoyed it.

I'm still waiting for more mouse guard

I'm finally getting around to collecting hard copies of the Judge Dredd omnis. Good stuff, good stuff. Also had a friend visiting who gifted me a few of her zines, so I have those to check out before Labor Day wraps up.

I've been wanting to collect BDs in the original French but Amazon seems a bit shit for that. Anyone have any recs for sites that ship to the States?

The Archie horror books have been surprisingly high quality. I bought Afterlife on a lark and ended up marathoning the whole thing in one go.

Right now I'm working my way through as much bronze and silver age stuff as I can find, but on topic, just recently I read pic related and the Dr who storytime that was rolling earleir.
No offense meant op, but
is right. There are so few readers here now that I am not sure the old indy/big2 split should be a thing for threads like this. There's room for all seven of us that read ANYTHING in here.

>Jem and the Holograms
is it good at first glance it didn't seem like my cup of tea?

In my To Read list I have a shiton of euro stuff, starting with Corto Maltese, but that probaby will have to wait because last week began with SAGA. Now that I think about it, a lot of Image Comics in my present...

And even tho Vertigo is technically DC I'm to read The Invisibles Last Podcast on the Left said it was amazing

Whatever happened to those franco-belgian comic generals we use to have.

what

Hillbilly is pretty good.

they die from time to time.

they'll pop back again

I might finally get around to reading RASL.

Just read Tomboy and it's fucking great, anyone want to talk about it?

Josh Tierney? Damn, I picked up Halogen off him at TCAF because I love Afu Chan's art. Any other details?

I love Tomboy last issue was really intense and withe grandfathers realization that he made a monster was sad.