Damn, I love being black and smart. I get paid more than 99.9% of Sup Forums and white women love me...

Damn, I love being black and smart. I get paid more than 99.9% of Sup Forums and white women love me. How does being white help you losers?

Will the defendant please rise

The "white wimmin love me" thing is just a meme. Yeah, sure some white chicks dick black cock but they are a minority. Many white girls aren't willing to put up with the social stigma, or just think you're ugly/brutish.

I have a good relationship with my father.

mandatory response:

>At least I not a nigger.

I know who my father is and mother isn't a welfare queen...

I know my father and can swim

Glad to hear things are going well

0/10
being this insecure about your race and intelligence that you go on this site of all things to brag... smmfh

>Get pulled over
>Oh hello officer
>Oh you are white
>Well have a nice day
>Before I can even drive away I see him throw on his lights and gun down a car for of blacks
>Drive past and we tip our fedoras at each other

Privilege

full*

FPBP

By having excellent genetics on most if not all levels.
Not being a nigger

I rely on merit, not identity politics. Also, i dont feel like i have to prove myself as intelligent to others.

It feels goid to be white, to be responsible, to be able to actually create something original.

as long as you dont act like a nigger i dont give a fuck

>Jewish*

People don't immediately judge and think less of me because I'm white

>Damn, I love being black

Said no one ever.

>U mad white boi?

I'm a spic so no

I'm black, dumb, ugly and poor, and even black women don't like me.

You've now made me feel bad, you privileged faggot.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID as well

because I can look at other white people and not be embarrassed since they don't chimp out. I can go to Europe and take in my people's history. if you go to Africa it's a sad reminder. nonetheless OP, good on you for being the lucky black man.