My relationship is in dire trouble of ending because of Sup Forums

My relationship is in dire trouble of ending because of Sup Forums

Short introduction:

> Had a huge fight with my fiance regarding Sup Forums in particular, she believes Sup Forums is turning me against her and turning me into a far right extremist

> Fiance is very left wing, believes in all kinds feminist and anti racist garage, me myself was very left wing before Sup Forums until got a red pilled.

> My time on Sup Forums opened my eyes to all the lies, I started getting into arguments with my fiance debunking the gender pay gap,patriarchy and insisting our future children have white children just like us.

> My fiance went bat shit crazy called me a racist,bigot, misogynist and said she would leave me for non white man. I stood my group called her brother a cuck for dating a black women and letting that black bitch say all kinds of anti white racist things in front of him.

>I told my fiance after I left her, I would hook up with one of my Asian coworker. Hypocritical my fiance started dashing out all kinds of racial slurs towards my Asian coworker but somehow I'm the racist.

Sup Forums my relationship is coming to a breaking point. On one hand I'm happy Sup Forums has freed me from her control but other hand I still love her. So Sup Forums is there any hope for my relationship?

Gf probably a jew

no

Nice bait.

Nice try shill

Sounds like she's nothing noteworthy and has a shit character like a million other floozies you could pick up at any bar

Sup Forums gets rid of your Jewish brainwashing by replacing it with Neo-Nazi brainwashing. Guarantee there are more literal shills from white nationalist orgs than JIDF or alphabet agencies.

Either exert total dominance and turn her into Mary Sue, perfect housewife, or drop her cold.

If you drop her cold, she's good for future blowjobs and assfuckings.

It's the alpha way, it triggers the pussy of the degenerate libshit.

Poor attempt at not fooling people that this is bait.

Please go back to your containment board.

great disbanding a relationship because of satire

>Fiance is very left wing

We are doing you a favor. Its likely she cucks you.

Correct the record somewhere else shill

Actually, I would yes. I have experience dating leftist women.

1. Always stand your ground. Never back down. It's just pathetic when you apologize and go back on your statements.

2. Your tone and emotional state is way, way more important than the substance of your words. If you're in a calm, comfortable, happy, and jocular mood when discussing how you think all niggers and spics should be killed, then it will go over a lot better.

If she talks back to you, slap her in the mouth. Then bend her over the couch and fuck her silly.

You'd be surprised how well that works.

dude.

Praise jesus for the blessing of ditching her before she can divorce you for all the monies.

act like a jew and apparent be her friend, meanwhile you red pill her

Better to be alone than feeding into that girls delusions imho. I used to be all sentimental about girls before pol but now i dont care, i even have a gf who i redpilled but i could do without her if necessary

No. It was doomed as soon as you took the Red Pill. Remember, it only provides you with truth, not happiness. There is no going back in for you now. If she can't see the truth, cut her loose. Plenty of red pilled gals out there.

>So Sup Forums is there any hope for my relationship?
None what so ever. You know what has to be done user. You should have been more decisive. Now her friends know about the fight. You now need to involve a contractor and have a rock solid alibi.

Keep Sup Forums on pol you fucking sperg.

It won't work anyway. Bail before 50% of your belongings are hers.

This is why we lost Stalingrad, schweinhund.

This guy is right. I got my bay area gf to register republican.

You're an idiot.

You got to slowly introduce women to it.

>Hey whats up with all these recent interracial couple adds
>You know women get paid less because they often times work jobs that pay less like nursing instead of management
>You know big corporations want illegals here to exploit them for cheap labor and say we dont want to do the jobs they do insisting they are lesser then us yet they call me racist for not agreeing with wanting them here

Cant just splurge out JEWS MAN FUCKING JEWS!!!

No wonder shes gonna leave you.

This.

It all happens very slowly. Go back to when you woke up. It didn't happen in a day; it was probably a very slow process, and it is likely that you still were iffy on the "racism" inherent to the new worldview. Take it slowly. Introduce sublte redpills, and only intensify it (in very tiny amounts) if she starts to get it or doesn't seem to get it at all.

subtle*

Yes yes when an idiot cant think of an argument he call the opposition a shiill, I havent mentioned thing about Clinton you moron.

This is also obviously bait but I forgot most of the dudes here are really stupid.

Why are all of you fags always with retarded 5th wave feminist leftist retards, and then bitching when they get butthurt about your centrist views?

Leftists are fine for hate fucking, but they're absolutely not relationship material.

Also this.

OP, your girl is probably a whore anyway.

Please put a bullet in both your brains OP.

Get out now OP. If you don't this bitch will take everything from here in 5 years.

Seriously. Get.the.fuck.out

I know it sucks. But you have to do it. If she's that batshit you all will have major problems.

Find a right wing woman that's racist. There are more out there than you think.

I walk the lonely road.... Reddit is that way ctr

>Keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums
It is also required to do so in real life.
Don't show your autismo power level in real life.

Fpbp

>woman
>leftist

leave.

you don't tell your woman what you really think about people and the world

Let her go, find a nice conservative girl.

Shoulda dumped her the second you got red pilled and she turned into a cunt

I am not a shill, but this post is bait. Let me show the idiots in this thread how.

> Had a huge fight with my fiance regarding Sup Forums in particular, she believes Sup Forums is turning me against her and turning me into a far right extremist
Why would his fiance know about Sup Forums? She doesnt this is designed to hook in suckers who white knight.

> Fiance is very left wing, believes in all kinds feminist and anti racist garage, me myself was very left wing before Sup Forums until got a red pilled.
Le liberal leftist whore designed to pull in right wing retards.

> My time on Sup Forums opened my eyes to all the lies, I started getting into arguments with my fiance debunking the gender pay gap,patriarchy and insisting our future children have white children just like us.
Attempt to invoke feelings of brotherhood in idiots reading this so they dont realize they are being baited.

>said she would leave me for non white man.
Designed to hook in muh white purity fags.
> I stood my group called her brother a cuck for dating a black women
Le cuck insult another attempt to invoke brotherhood to trick people into they arent being baited.

>I told my fiance after I left her, I would hook up with one of my Asian coworker.
Yellow fever baiting.

Nice bait I repeat.

holy shit. are you people ever honest???

>leave me for a non white

This is spite. Leave her. She is immature.

Not the most convincing bait but 5/10 for effort m8

Anyone who actually bases their political views on Sup Forums is fucking retarded.

im being honest.
woman don't like truth bombs, they don't like heavy material, especially the type that makes their cogs spin.
let this be a lesson for your relationships. only speak politics when election day is coming. don't try to argue or be a smart ass

Good friend's wife was the same way. She's naive and hadn't opened her eyes to actuality. Friend's wife eventually turned away from the left and they made it.

It's cringey that you even mention Sup Forums to your fiance