Why shouldn't I support Israel? They're a white democracy that are bombing Muslims. Sounds great to me

Why shouldn't I support Israel? They're a white democracy that are bombing Muslims. Sounds great to me.

"white"

>white

Because supporting israel is like grabbing a red-hot coal (Israel) which burns your hand and then throwing that at a hornets nest (ME)

They're sure a hell of a lot whiter than Palestinians.

Tbh kill yourself. The jews in Israel tried to lock up my Great grandfather while he was in syria, because he wouldnt help them in '57 with the commies. They forgot he was a Kapiten in the Albanian Royal Army that killed commies like JEW-Hoxha

Jews actively try to destroy their host country for their own selfish gain. It's why they have been kicked out of over 100 countries through the years.

Fuck off fuck off fuck off so fucking annoying and obsessed and bald faced liars

Bibi has probably more aryan blood than any "greek" today.

JIDF plz go

Because once they've finished that job, they'll move on to you next.

>Israel
>white
Fuck off

Well he was a Kolonel then became Kapiten. His name was kolonel Nashat Kolonia Sheikho

Israel is okay. Sup Forums is just so blue pilled, that they think all Jews are bad and all Muslims are bad. When the fact is, there's conservatives and liberals in both groups.

Example: George Soros was funding organizations and people that are against Israel. And we all know Soros is a piece of shit, and he's against Israel. They have closed borders and are strapped to the tee.

>nastia kozlov
russian whore

Why are (((whites))) so racist?

You are either white or you aren't there are no levels

It's why Spaniards and Italians aren't white

Glory to Israel!

There is literally nothing wrong with Israel.

>language is not germanic/latin based
>language does not use Roman numerals
>religious texts state progenitor is from modern day Iraq
>refers to themselves as "semites"
>home nation is in the middle east

>White

Also pic related if you're an American

Conservative muzzies want to kill us.
Liberal muzzies want the conservative muzzies to clear us and make more room for them.

It is a country that only exist because of a lie. Fuck Palestine and all, but it is their land and those kikes just built a country on it. They meddle in our politics like fucking parasites. They want a wall for Israel, but not for us. They want strict immigration for themselves, but not for us. They want nationalism for them, but not for us. They want zero refugees, but a couple million for us. Just who the fuck do these faggots think they are? They literally control our foreign policy. We went into Iraq because of them. It cost us trillions of dollars and thousands lives and caused the spread of ISIS which led to the refugee crisis which is destroying Europe. They want us to go into Syria and remove Assad which will cause ISIS to spread even more and likely cause ww3 with Russia and China who back Assad. Hillary Clinton said in one of her emails that we should invade Syria FOR ISRAEL. They want us to go to war with Iran who is also backed by Putin which will likely start WW4. What the fuck is there to not hate about that fucking piece of shit country. Not to mention it's full of jews who attempt to spread Marxism across the globe and have successfully subverted and demoralized Western civilization. Don't even get me start on those fucking kikes

Israel is majority brown

They will be all white after we're done with them

Or should I say after the progressive Jews are done throwing their genes away

Because they're the ones who stirred up Muslims in the first place. Al Qaeda's stated reasons for 9/11: US troops in the 'holy land', Saudi Arabia (we withdrew, later, quietly), and Israel's treatment of the Palestinians (? still going on).

Except they hardly ever get attacked and are not removing any Kebab.
>Al Queda never attacked
>Isis never attacked
>Hezbolla just hangs out playing with their weapons in case Israel attacks.

>not branding it Bayer
>gsk is a london based pharma

>jew genes
>valuable

good post.

God bless Israel.

Too much ass.

>white

Because Jewish liberals in America have somewhere to go after they destroy America. Even the most liberal of Jews here like bill maher become the biggest neocons when they talk about Israel. "B-but israel is surrounded by countries that want to destroy it, it's the only democracy in the ME! I wouldn't be here without it!" Okay, they can get supplies but fuck if they're getting men or intelligence that easy. Quit fucking your host country and treating its people with contempt and we'll treat your mother country with respect.