>NO MORE WALL
>NO MUSLIM BAN
>NO MASS DEPORTATIONS
>OPEN PATH TO CITIZENSHIP

YOU ARE KEKKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZXbG5gvoC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too bad the article says nothing of the sort.

>sees flag

Humane and efficient means not just killing them all, but deporting them quickly while also not just dumping them in the desert on the border

>“He said people who are here is the toughest part of the immigration debate, that it must be something that respects border security but deals with this in a humane and efficient manner,” said Jacob Monty, a Houston-based immigration lawyer who sat in Trump Tower with other Latino supporters and Trump.

This is the sole evidence he's going soft on immigration?

Shut up CTR.

Now let's play doctor on your disgusting walking cadaver of a candidate!

I'm worried. Will Clinton survive until the election?

All this means is he isn't planning to pull people out of hospital beds and nursing homes.

Thanks illiterate leaf

Trump has literally changed every stance he ever had while starting this campaign.

People don't even know what the fuck they're voting for, anymore.

>buzzfeed

That's it, voting amnesty in 100 days hillary now.

Anyone else enjoying that this is exactly the type of rhetorical softening and calibrating of Trump's positions that Scott Adams predicted a year ago?

>buzzfeed

>buzzfeed

they don't even have credentials to attend his events

American on vacation here. I am so disappointed and heartbroken.

In the last couple of days Trump pandered so much to the black community, like a fucking cuck he is. Trump betrayed white middle class for fucking NIGGERS.

Trump is a nigger loving crime abetter. No way will self-respecting whites vote for such a blatant pandering clown.

It's as if he has no shame when he repeats MUH AFRICAN AMERICANS FIFTY TWO FUCKING TIMES over the last three speeches and fails to mention poor working class whites EVEN ONCE. If you're going to pander at least make it believable.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG

HES FUCKING PANDERING TO THEM YOU RETARD.

How the fuck can you not realize that?

>10 cents has been deposited to your ctr account

Trump is a nigger loving crime abetter. No way will self-respecting whites vote for such a blatant pandering clown.

It's as if he has no shame when he repeats MUH AFRICAN AMERICANS FIFTY TWO FUCKING TIMES over the last three speeches and fails to mention poor working class whites EVEN ONCE. If you're going to pander at least make it believable.

I want to see the wall, a ban on muslims, and making a handful of spics legal. Deport the hard criminals. Honestly a good mov by him.

What are you going to vote for fucking hillary?

Its genius. This is how trump wins the election. Good call

OH NO, BUT HE PWOMISED!

Children can't vote anyway dumbass.

Doesn't matter! STILL MAGA!

CAN'T

>be cucknadian
>go on american website
>on american invented internet
>on american invented electricity
>on american invented computer screens
>on american communication satellites
> then proceed to shit post about how america isn't the greatest.
Probably right after you
>drive in american invented automobiles
>text with an american invented cell phone
>use american invented light bulbs
>watch american tv series
>listen to american music
>eat american grown food
>live in a free democratic society defended by two world wars and a cold war won solely by America
Why are you such cucks?

Trumps is still better than Hillary. Literally, her health is poor(but she's not due to bribes from the Saudis).

Fucking CTR shill

It's like nobody remembers Trump saying just before he got officially elected to run as the Republican nominee that once El Rato is out he can start working on getting democrats to vote for him, this shit is all part of that most likely.

also anyone is better than Shillary "Bill's not a rapist,what is email security, Benghazi" Clinton

Stop letting the shills get away with spreading disinformation.

This is a click bait disinformation headline used to demoralize Trump supporters.

"Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word “legalization,” but sources in the room said they feel it is the direction the campaign is going.

Rick Figueroa, a Texas member of the new advisory council said it would be a stretch to say Trump will absolutely support some form of legalization, but lauded the candidate for being open to listening, saying Trump spent 80 to 90% of the meeting listening."

>Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word “legalization,"

>it would be a stretch to say Trump will absolutely support some form of legalization

The "source" for this info is only named as "source". It comes from fucking Univision and Buzzfeed. Disregard, ignore shills.

KEK CTR shills in denial. This is classic Trump, nothing but good for him.

>Vague statement on being "nice"
>Beaners say "gee whiz amigo that's muy bien!"
>Trump gets more Hispanic vote, black vote, guilty libtard vote, moderate vote
>Le Hitler meme starts to disapear
>He gets elected
>Builds the wall and deports everyone anyways, America First faggots

Love this.

STUMP

>buzzfeed
>buzz feed
>feed buzz
>feed people clickbait
Sage

Considering that's obvious CTR trolling, yes he is.

THE

What probably happened was Trump probably talked some fucking sense into these spics -- LEGAL immigration is okay while ILLEGAL immigration isn't

Can anyone even think of a way to go againstthis argument (excluding the feelings of women)?

Shut up mike shouldn't you be sperging out in an AMWF thread right now?

It must be tough, having to come up with these fantasy stories to cope with the reality that Trump is just another flip-floping retard

What did you expect? Every candidate has repeated the le immigration meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZXbG5gvoC0

Remove NAFTA which just robs Mexico, it's a start.

RUMP

> says they are destroying their own community

> says the best thing for them is more policing

> Says try something new other then pandering democrats

I don't see anything where he pandered to niggers. Same with the meeting, he didn't say he wasn't going to deport them all its just he can't go out and separate natural born children from their parents there has to be some humane way of going about it.

this is obvious disinformation and speculation

(((Jacob Monty)))

>People don't even know what the fuck they're voting for

Well in our defense Clinton supporters never did.

>buzzfeed
>"""news"""
>(((reporter)))
the trifecta

Pure Coincidence.

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/0N1ROBl1
(replace spaces with dots)

>censoring yourself and creating a safe-space

Hilarious

PAY
ATTENTION
TO
THIS

always bet on leaf

SHILL THREAD THIS IS FALSE
>SHILL THREAD THIS IS FALSE

Agreed.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Damage control is at an all time high, can't wait for rmoney night 2.0

(((Carrasquillo))))
story is from Univision, whom Trump is SUING

>Literally
except he only evolved in 1 or 2 issues out of dozens.

BUZZFEED AND UNIVISION
>BUZZFEED AND UNIVISION
BUZZFEED AND UNIVISION
>BUZZFEED AND UNIVISION
BUZZFEED AND UNIVISION
>BUZZFEED AND UNIVISION
BUZZFEED AND UNIVISION
>BUZZFEED AND UNIVISION
BUZZFEED AND UNIVISION
>BUZZFEED AND UNIVISION

SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD, THIS IS A SLIDE DEMORALIZATION THREAD MADE BY CTR

This.

> buzzfeed

I have been following Trump for eight months and he never said he would enact policies to deport hispanics by the millions. He still wants to build the wall, he still wants to deport the criminals, but now he realized he cannot win without some hispanic support so he's allowing the ones that have been here for years to work legally.

It's just measures for a green card, nothing more.

> buzzfeed
>be a literal tard

It's not our fault you misrepresented what he was saying from the beginning.

This is not even a reversal.

Rekt.

>people shit on Corey and Manafort for letting Trump loose
>now Trump is starting cuck himself by using teleprompter speeches and has a more softer tone on everything - the same speeches he claims he does not want to associate himself with weeks earlier

Trump fans need to apologize to Paul Manafort

Most people who wait for hours on Trump rallies wanted the high energy Trump, not the scripted phony one being dog collared by his new campaign managers

Write a sentence in Serbian

>buzzfeed

is this the part where we read a bunch of shit Trump never actually said again?

No broofs.

Then he has lost my vote

>Buzzfeed

and here was I, thinking Trump would put all those immigrants in a train which tracks ended in a cliff. He lost my sympathy

shill demoralization thread move along
shame about those wasted dubs in OP

>Univison
>Buzzfeed

Why the fuck are so many people replying to this shit

Radical positions must be taken.

Its a rhetorical device.

I didn't get on this train thinking we were going to bring back 1940's-esque, civically responsible, tough, not-fat, clean, respectable, white America back.

I just don't want it to be the 3rd world shit hole its shaping up to be. I doubt we'll get 11 million illegal immigrants to leave, unfortunately. But at least we aren't posing as alpha cucks. At least we are trying to make a change leaf. What the fuck are you doing wit your shot time on this earth aside from letting dude weed turn your future to Chinese owned shit?

holy shit the shills are out in force tonight

they said he listened a lot during the meeting and was open to ideas

its the same as when media shouted he wanted to nuke europe because he said he was open to ideas and wouldn't flat out say no to taking tools off the table

stop being a faggot leaf

We are Kek.

Audio or fuck off

Have a (you)

>the media is literally spinning Trump's policies into headlines that makes him more likable
>shills are trying to rub the fact that the media is creating a Trump with wider appeal in our faces
>newtonian multiverse 3i√2 holochess

my god
that glorious bastard really did it

what a time to be alive

8/10 Shilling

FUCK YOU TRUMP

I just burned my MAGA hat. Death to all politicians. Armed revolution is the only solution. Who wants to plan a synagogue bombing with me?

Oh look it's the same copy pasta AGAIN

>sage

Good luck fake leaf, hope you don't make dudeweedlmao win

>sage