How does she steer the dragon?

how does she steer the dragon?
I see no reins attached to the dragon

I was thinking about this as well. Like, how would the dragon know who to breath fire on, either? Especially if she doesn't have a rein to notify it when to start killing, surely it would just end up breathing fire on anyone in the vicinity. Unless it's become used to the Dothraki, but somehow I don't think that's the case.

It's all fantasy nonsense, basically. I'd expect nothing less from DnD.

Wasn't she giving it vocal commands?

How do feathered burgers ride horses without a saddle ?

Whats the vocal command for 'turn left'?

the only vocal command seemed to be to breathe fire but like

how did it know where to breathe the fire?

>turn left
He's a male model dragon, he can't.

"Turn left" I imagine

>dont think about these things goy, just enjoy the cgi! dont you like the burning wagons? ofc you do! good goy.

She is so fucking retarded. Sees a 2m bolt flying near her head. Instead of wondering where it came from or what weaponery it is flies her fatass dragon right infront of it like a turd and delays her fire command until he is hit.

Jesus Christ you are analyzing this shit to bits. It's not worth it dude.

By pulling on whatever she's holding onto?

Lmao

>just turn your brain off dude

In fantasy dragons are usually quite intelligent, theres your answer. The dragon knew it was going to war to attack an the enemy army. DRACARIS was just the signal and Daenerys didn't have to do too much.

>0:03
BRAAP

I think we all turned our brains off when we started watching GoT...

A complex series of whispers and ass movements guide the dragon.

>implying I ever turned it on

she's literally his mother, they're telepatically connected as already established multiple times throughout the series.

you dumb fuck.

i suppose by leaning and her legs, like a horse without reins

In the books she uses a whip, kicks and punches his sides.

It's pretty self evident where it's supposed to breath the fire because the fire moves in a straight line.
That's like saying how do the Archer know where to shoot the arrows when Jaime yells loose. The dragon is already aimed when she tells it to breath fire

if they're so smart why does she need to ride it, especially w/o a saddle

can deanaries lay eggs

This would have been cooler, having her blast fire from her tits

You know people ride animals without reins and saddles

You tug and pull on its spines/fins/spikey thingy while also digging in with your heels and shifting your weight

also she speaks valyrian to the dragon (dracarus means fire?)

Even I am aware of this and I don't even like the fucking show

Is this a teaser for Captain Marvel?

She uses kegels to steer it while she rides.

They mind meld like with the flying shits in Avatar

Man this show gets more retarded every episode.

>Dracarys

Don't be a sexist bigot.

>showfags think they're smart by bringing up stupid shit like how she can steer the dragon

Targaryens have always had connections with their dragons, Daenerys more than anyone else.

She's the only one as far as I'm aware to actually birth dragons from fire and come out unscathed.

They are literally her children, you fucking mongoloids. She has a connection with all of them but Drogon is obviously the strongest

FUCKING KEK

remember those all the seasons she kept them in cages and then a pit because she couldn't control them

Lots of people know how to ride without a saddle

I stopped watching after season one because I heard they butchered the source material (huge surprise there). Did they recover? Is the show good? I always laugh when I someone claim it's the best show ever.

why does it matter

All those who collaborated to bring Dothraki to Westeros shores must hang

I have a butthurt retarded cousin who is doing the same since about season 4. His feelings are hurt that it doesnt happen like in the books. (they dont exist yet)

no it's terrible, but it's fun to make fun of it

tell me about daenerys. how does she steer the dragon?

>How do feathered burgers ride horses without a saddle ?

they don't, indians never saw a horse until the spanish brought them to america. why the fuck do people think indians know how to ride horses? they are not mongols ffs.

fuck, you brainless faggots really thought they took a dragon from serbia to film the scenes

KEK

yes it's good
don't listen to the haters

She just bend da knee in the right direction.

This, they used dogs with travois before the Euro's showed up

The vocal command for "turn left" is "turn left", retard.

By being a strong women duh

The show died at the end of season 4

Why does she need to ride them in the first place?
Why not just sit at your castle and let the dragons do the work?

jus tur you brai of br

this is so fucking funny

Game of Thrones S07E07 leaked footage

>Bendanee

No, that's from prior season

No it's leaked, Haven't you read the script? Daenerys attacks Eurons fleet using her queefs to fly and kills them with body positivity

youre barely trying

dude just turn your brain off

Leftos

>tfw she flies with BRAAAAP fuel

With her "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAY!" power.

How does she ride it without taking a spike in the cunt?

>newfags

They're intelligent, not her.

Probably the worst show on tv