So what kind of people do you think reads the comic we star in Sup Forums? Who's our writer and/or writers?

So what kind of people do you think reads the comic we star in Sup Forums? Who's our writer and/or writers?

Depends on what kind of story "we" are.
It could honestly be anything we're most likely just background fodder, hell we could just be preamble/background lore for a story that hasn't started yet. And there's no way of knowing who wrote us, they likelihood they wrote themselves into the story as a writer is probably low, though we could be being written by hacks.
Hell for all we know we're in a story about our world so our readers could be the real version ourselves, but neither of us will never know.

>likelihood they wrote themselves into the story as a writer is probably low

Well, there is this asshole.

I'm saying it happens but not literally EVERY story. Not even Morrison does it in EVERY story.
And who said we're some grand story anyways. We could be some generic one shot.
Hell our story could be over, it was actually a comic about Dinosaurs or Ancient times or whatever and now we're just the continuation of a universe nobody cares about anymore.

Bump for this interesting thread

>the comic we star in

I wonder who could be behind this post

Gay chubby chasers with a masturbation fetish.

I'd always imagine I'm written by some Japanese fuck trying to give me a cynical slice of life literally nothing fucking happens type of existence

Hell if I know way our reality made up it doesn't seem like anything spectacular or cosmic is ever going to fucking happen all everything seems to do is just die maybe we're living in a time loop or somethings

Whoever makes Funky Winkerbean would make my comic.

This was my exact thought....

My comic series is about an orphan who no one loved as a child that was bullied, which caused him to grow up with terrible anxiety and self consciousness. He slowly begins pushing all his friends away and spends most his time reading comics and shit posting. Series finale: I kill myself.

Who here /writtenbyJoeMatt/?

Probably this. Nothing really interesting happens in my life. Work, study, lift and loaf in my room until repetition. Nothing else aside from the occasional nights out with a few friends which I'm trying to distance myself from.

It is boring but I'm fine with that. I got plenty of occasions to seek excitement but I'd rather not to. Maybe the guy that writes my life is Inio Asano. I hope so.

Better question: What are some continuity errors in our universe and retcons that happened?

>Stan Lee made Captain America

>He was 12 when the character came out.

A continuity error if I've ever seen one. Good thing retconned it and turned Stan into an asshole.

Sad Boy comics for sad boy audiences.

I used to be white

Would we even know if there was any?

We're in comics?

Do we have superpowers?

Okay, so I've been doing some digging, and I think I have proof that we are currently being written by Bendis and/or he has enough power over the company that he can do whatever he wants. Anyone wanna hear it?

I found a few actually. Which brought me to this

Aw fuck, not him...

Tell me, without using google or anything, just off the top of your head: Is Billy Graham dead?

Who?

Old pastor. Tons of people remember his funeral being played on TV, but he's still alive.

Maybe just time really fucking lazy and constantly changing and shit but not enough for 99% of the population to notice

Thought that was Nelson Mandela

Neat.

What was their name again?

Him too, and Betty White.

Grant Morrison inspired me to make a sigil so my penis could get bigger.

I'm not really sure if it's small, but it's definitely larger.

He also said he write someone similar to him in a story that'd get laid by a certain character, and he'd get laid by a person like that character.

How do I get more knowledge? I wish to learn how to Grant my own wishes.

So when is he going to have sex with an entire multiverse?

I'm sure he does. Every. Single. Night.

Any chance that magic/fantasy or cosmic shit actually exists but doesn't show up until this plot needs it

Well I'm in a shitty romance comic so i guess grills with shit taste

How do you know what kind of comic you're in?

Alan motherfucking Moore is having his run in my series. I can tell by how much the universe hates me right now.

Whoever is writing my comic has some serious problems. Apparently including a compulsive need to draw masturbation scenes.

Got the same problem here bet it's one of this Japanese fuckers God couldn't even put me In A fuckibg harem manga as the MC aell at least in not I those brutally realistic fantasy and it scifi type shit where everyone dies

Lemme guess: mine is a three issue mini that is forgotten immediately afterwards.

Nah, you star in an ongoing called Everybody Hates Boco.

Nah more like an epic fantasy adventure spanning decades and it all ends with you losing you're memories and stuck with a menial existence posting on 4chN

Hm, either one sounds fun.