Why are millennials so obsessed with fat women?

why are millennials so obsessed with fat women?

Because most women are fat.

Negro culture appropriation

Because millennial women are fat.

>most woman
>most american woman

fat women are everywhere these days. you pull their pants off to fuck them and you get a horrible wiff of pussy and arse sweat. its fucking grim. its ruining my boner.

she is thick not fat

Nigger and spic culture is gaining more ground with each generation. "THICC" is now just fat cunts with a sloppy ass.

t h i c c
h
i
c
c

you guys are catching up

Are you implying pic related is fat? No. Little dicked beta

Tried to eat out a fay slut once when I was drunk, the odor was awful. Then she's like "Its ok, and laughed". Disgusting pigs don't take care of themselves and cant even stay clean.

This, people, namely young men, aren't aware of how much the surrounding culture determines their tastes. Jews have been negrifying Europeans, denigrating them into fat slobs who value pleasure and chauvinism more than anything.

No, you Ketchup

It's not the Jews, it's just humans liking the poor/badboys, they are the ones who are the most outstanding and "alpha", so most people will want to be like them.
Pic related, left is the typical French/UK gangsta (arabic style) and right USA gansta (negro style)

forgot pic

>hngggggg

This. Only small dicked, low test beta cucks like skinny women.

market share

Name a time prior when the poor,foreign, negrified "men" were worshiped.

Because, OP, most millennials are fat fucks themselves. I mean, I was one of 2-3 fat kids in my schools from 1980-1992, and now, if I went back in time, I'd be on the slender side of the curve.

200 lb. females who are 14 years old and 250-300 lb. fat smelly basement dwelling nerds who are still in elementary school are not uncommon at this point, when the fuck did people stop giving a single solitary fuck about not turning into blobs at that age when we used to be so overly-insecure about appearance back then? Did all young Americans collectively throw in the towel and give up in the last 15 years?

who dat

You crack me up cracker.