Did you just say Russia was weak?

Did you just say Russia was weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/p1ruz
politikus.ru/articles/76743-stranoshary-patriotizm-v-kartinkah.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SPACE

They're powerful in terms of influence, but that's only because other countries are receptive to it. Other than that they're shit.

S-P-A-C-E

>in b4 Russiaball gets raped

I'd NEVER call Russia weak

Russia unironically uses the "We will nuke you into the Stone Age" as an international diplomatic tactic.

He is coming.

Huh? Want to get BTFOd again?

Well to be fair they see that north korea can get away with it, so why shouldn't they?

kek

wait why is russia on its side in the top left panel?

cute

I find it hilarious that a Russian propaganda website has to shit on Poland of all countries because even they know that Russia can't compare with any bigger economy

it's absolutely pathetic

fuck russia

please explain the original comic to me. Like is this just some random Russian dude making some propaganda or?

I'm not sure. Some of it seems obsessive but the Russian comics were obsessive too.

So its a battle of autism that one guy made funny by making it really gay

it's a website dedicated to russian propaganda polandball, which for mysterious reasons comes down to shitting on poland in every comic

please stop bullying the comic creators

funnily enough, if you look up "CtpahoWapbl" it comes up with the comics. wierd, isnt it?

>CtpahoWapbl

>The russian goblin
I threw up my burger laughin

some russian social media account became wildy popular and they made these countryballs into a program for russian tv.

Polish anons caught on and started making edits pointing out how dumb their propaganda is

Remember that time our stealth bomber got shot down by a bunch of serbs using old soviet tech?

You don't want to open that can of worms my dude.

holy shit I'm dying, please say you have more

>russian tv
What tv?

Does anyone have the Russian mutt by chance?

post the full comic, fucking lmao

streamable.com/p1ruz

Oh, this is what you call TV

You do realize that in that situation the crew of the bomber was already having technical issues, that prompted them to return to base.
But before they could do so they were shot down as they couldn't go normal speed, nor use any of their special tactics.

I know, but it is just one example of overly expensive US equipment being countered by incredibly cheap arms. Just wait until we lose an F-35. That's going to be a real shitshow.

Someone make a Lithuania ball fucking Poland in the ass.

I can imagine how pathetic the original one is...

the original

CAPTAIN PRONIN THIS THREAD NEEDS YOU

lmao

Manure gives life to beautiful flowers

1000 points for you

Holy FUCK

This thread

By the way...anyone have that picture of Putin feeding a butch of russians with pancakes?

ty

Needless to say.

Russia was powerful and mighty in 1880-1910 and 1955-1980, but now weak.

screaming

I love how reverse image searching the original pictures gives you links to some russian news sites where they have been posted. Also russians commenting how great and funny and truthful they are

Like how bad is Russia in this moment?
Is there some hope?

What does Indonesia have to do with this?

pay denbts

>ussian news sites where they have been posted. Also russians commenting how great and funny and truthful they are
what? link me up nigga

S

Why does Russia have such a massive inferiority complex?

How is Russia not a superpower? Shouldn't they have an amazing economy considering their near endless supply of resources?

Watch it, or he'll headbutt you in the balls.

Well, Mexico surpasses their economy......

I know but how? Mismanagement? How can they be doing so poorly? I just don't understand.

Actually I'm not sure if this is a news site. I just tried translating some of the comments

politikus.ru/articles/76743-stranoshary-patriotizm-v-kartinkah.html

I'm no expert, but I'm guessing a combination of mismanagement, huge corruption problems and political isolation

Russia is like a european nation with this giant fucking turd that just won't come out. They should just cut off everything beyond the urals.

Explanation for what the fuck is happening here

Russia does not have enough people. A total of 145 million people will not be able to raise the economy and the army. Under the flag of repatriation they bring in tons of people from the former USSR. they are not educated and even barely know Russian. A few decades will pass before Russia enters the best European economies.
They began to understand that the raw material economy is disastrous and trying to find other ways of exporting, for example food, weapons and recycled gas.

G - A - P - E

Only 10% of people or even less live beyond the Urals

Well, they’ve got Africa-tier corruption, for starters. The Russian mafia has connections to every major institution in the country, from top to bottom.

WTF, Poland?

wew. i didn't know this part of internet existed...
half of those comments are probably just bots tho, our "patriotic" biomass usually don't go beyond youtube and vk, so that website looks kinda pointless to me

this one is amazing

>HOMO
lol

pika-pika

War never ends it just trasmorm itself

I have no clue.

Just like how the Khazarian Mafia has complete control of every major media outlet in the US?

>How is Russia not a superpower? Shouldn't they have an amazing economy
They are a British colony. Britcucks somehow managed to coup them from the inside way back before the Communists

hm. I remember seeing a version of this where poland had bunny ears in the last panel.