What does Sup Forums think of this show? Personally, and maybe it's my nostalgia here...

What does Sup Forums think of this show? Personally, and maybe it's my nostalgia here, I think season 1 and season 2 were pretty gud, but season 3 sucked. However, Sup Forums seems to think the entire show sucked, not just season 3.

Also, even though a lot of people are mad about Hartman's "the ghosts are beings from another dimension" retcon, you have to remember that they were pretty inconsistent about it from the start. Some of the ghosts, like Johnny 13, Poindexter, and Desiree, were clearly humans who died, but then you have Skulker, who was shown to be a green jelly bean like thing that was clearly never human.

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmicbooknews.com/content/watch-danny-phantom-aged-10-years-later
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First saw it, thought it was weak. Kind of got into it just as it was canceled

(He's a phantom)

It had a lot of potential that was wasted.
The fan work us better than the source material.

I always took the "Ghost Zone," to be both the world of the undead and a dimension in it's own right. Sorta like how bad people go to hell, but demons are born there too.

I concur with this

Yo, Danny Fenton, he was just 14

WHEN HIS PARENTS BUILT A VERY STRANGE MACHINE

It was designed to view a world unseen

(He's gonna catch em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom.)

When it didn't quite work, his folks they just quit

Then Danny took a look inside of it

There was a great big flash, everything just changed

His molecules got all rearranged

(Phantom, Phantom)

When he first woke up he realized

He had a huge dick

and womanly thighs

He could swallow dick so much he could die
He was much skiled sucking off black guys

It was then Danny knew what he had to do

stop

I know this happens to ever villain, but does anyone notice how Skulker was really cool and badass in his first two appearances, then became a jobber and a laughingstock in most of his later appearances?

He had snow white hair

I think it just never reached its actual potential. They probably should have gone with a more serialized approach rather than an episodic type thing. Expand on the ghost zone, what ghosts are, how they work (are they just born ghosts, or do some people die and become ghosts? If it's the former, why call them ghosts? They don't really fit our current definition) and so on. Build up some recurring characters, narrative arcs and what not. Play it more seriously, too. It never seemed to figure if it was a somewhat serious action show or a full comedy.

Phantom Planet was a pretty weak finale, but I found the last scene between Vlad and Jack to be excellent (and rather tear jerking)

I laughed.

Also, you know, I remember kind of liked Season 3... but I can't really remember what happened in it.

So, you see this?
cosmicbooknews.com/content/watch-danny-phantom-aged-10-years-later

Really applies to most Hartman characters

Hartman's entire career can be summer up as "good idea, terrible execution"

This, Hartman just isn't a strong writer when it comes to things that aren't comedy. DP is a pretty cool idea but he just doesn't have the ability to pull off anything serious with it.

And the attempt at a more action-oriented show weakened the comedy too (which I don't even think Hartman is very good at to begin with either).

90% of the jokes are basically just
>Character says something witty/dumb
>Other characters have dumb reaction faces
>Goofy sound effect.

There were some weird plots like Danny getting ice powers, Box Ghost stealing Pandora's Box, and Dani came back, melted, came back to life, and then left, all in the same episode that Valerie figured out Vlad was evil.

Two episodes before the finale where Vlad reveals he's a ghost to the world and gets stuck in deep space.

man the writers just gave up near the end

Such as?

Wasn't tucker a canon furry?

I think he wanted to fuck a transformed furry person thing in one ep so yes

He also wanted to fuck a couple of ghost ladies-in-waiting once, so maybe he was just a teenage boy who really needed to get his dick wet.

>What does Sup Forums think of this show?
>However, Sup Forums seems to think the entire show sucked, not just season 3.
Thank you for wasting my time with your blog.
/thread

Watching Phantom Planet right now. Jokes suck. The music is weird. It follows the action but also the dialog with little trills and sound effects. If that makes sense.

I offer your thread a single bump.