Ok found a plot hole

Ok found a plot hole

If Rick drilled his brain while he was Pickle Rick, and his wonds carried over to his human body , how come he didn't had a hole in his fucking head when he transformed back into human?

Shit doesn't add.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYrRqMHQY7o
youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shills ignore this thread
Figured they would

how come he didnt have a stomach when he was a pickle but he still had a mouth? not to mention eyes, lungs, vocal chords and a brain.

Bumping for interest

>Taking an [adult swim] cartoon seriously

That was the least believable part of the episode?

blame women

>not realizing pickle rick and his anti serum is just an allegory of struggling with an [heroin] addiction and the effects it has on a family when an addict (rick) chooses to not talk about it because you don't want to hurt family by making them worry about you

wake up sheeple

>>not realizing pickle rick and his anti serum is just an allegory of struggling with an [pickle] addiction and the effects it has on a family when an addict (rick) chooses to not talk about it because you don't want to hurt family by making them worry about you

wake up squanchs.

seriously, adult swim? boy, i sure hope someone got fired for that one!

honestly this is kinda sad...

>because you don't want to hurt family by making them worry about you
whoa there, think you forgot to type rick instead of self inserting yourself in the last part. do you need help? get help.

i bet she thought the therapists lines were all genius

How was pickle Rick able to do all that in less than an hour?

>a woman is responsible for the greatest television character of all time
Apologize Sup Forums. Apologize right now.

Seriously? He's fr#king Rick Sanchez that's how.

pickle rick isn't the worst forced meme, but it is no way a good one.

lol

he's using "you" in the second person, retard. do you not know how english works?

Sweet brine

This is literally you user.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYrRqMHQY7o

Hahahaha holy shIT it's pickle rick
Hahaha rick as a pickle? Hahaha wtf lmaoooooo?killme? So weird lmao hahahaa what were they smoking when they come up with this gagahahah
Dude what drugs were they on hahaha lol lmao xD

Haha just noticed he's a pickle wtf

I wanna make beth walk with a butt plug all day.

I didnt laugh once during this episode. Am i just super depressed or was it not funny at all?
So much screen time was dedicated to rick killing things for no reason, and plot b was characters literally sitting and talking.

Never watched this show, Can I get a quick rundown on this meme?

They turn the main character into a pickle for a cheap forced meme and for a therapist to BTFO him.

It wasn't funny. Rick turning himself into a pickle to get out of therapy is a funny plot idea but they didn't do anything with it.

>Pass user since 2012

Someone needs to be fired for this.

SOMEONE POST THE WEBM

>using muh heritage to make a shit joke about a mass murderer

>write a single episode
>add the show to your bio

DESPERATE

>>>not realizing pickle rick and his anti serum is just an allegory of struggling with an [heroin] addiction
there is no addiction in RM though

>IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE IT'S A PICKLE RICK EPISODE

PICK LE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

She stole the idea from a man. I'm honestly surprised "Rick Pickle" wasn't a line in the episode.

she's probably the one that's been shitting up Sup Forums with pickle shit threads the last few days.
just fucking hide the threads. don't even reply

I'm surprised they didn't say "Rickle"

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Honestly yeah that was far more surprising. Women can't even mimic the style of the show, even the easy aspects.

iirc she only wrote the outline for the episode. most of the jokes in the show are written by the entire staff

I don't know who you're referring to. I just saw two women get credit for the story in the end credits. Can't remember their names. Check the credits: men do all the heavy lifting and women get all the easy jobs. As usual.

I think it was the comicon panel where they talked about the writing process, that episodes are pretty much written cooperatively, and they just tie names to the end of the episodes were more or less acting as producer

PIIIIIIICKLE RIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!

anybody got a link to a stream to this episode???

piratebay.org

>makes joke about being le asian xD

As a Chinese dude myself I find this both old and retarded

Was it kino anons?

>rick rips the cockroach's head off to kill it
>even though it's common knowledge that cockroaches can live without their heads but they will end up starving to death

I don't think there's ever been this much butthurt and insecurity over a simple cartoon, ever.

what are people thinking when they get monstrosities like this?

>yeah, a nice brown and green blob off-center on my back with a couple cartoon characters I won't care about in 3 years, surrounded by sloppy nihilistic text.

A woman wrote it.

>what are people thinking
They aren't.

If you don't like this episode, you're a sexist.
I already ordered my Pickle Rick shirt to support it.

Dude, you just don't understand the power of female writers. Personally, I think it's an awesome epic episode dude!

Pickle Rick Forever!!! XD

youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U

>that tattoo
Why?

IN LAST WEEKS EPISODE WHY DID RICKS MACHINE FIND THE LITTLE PIECE OF GREEN ATOM BUT DIDNT DETECT THE BIG GEM UNTIL LATER?

??? how?

why are you guys so fucking angry hahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahah

Are these women writers the reason the Summer has been so smug this season? I don't remember Summer having this personality, and the mom seems off this season too.

How can you post here? Doesn't China block Sup Forums?

VPN or immigrant

kill yourself in real life retard

What's with this weird doublethink?
>pfffff women writers are ruining this season
>"yeah but a woman just wrote the outline and everyone else wrote the rest"
>HAHA yeah women do the easy work then men do the heavy lifting

Born in America man.

>Pass user since 2011

It's pretty racist to think that chinks can only be immigrants.

Thanks man, that explains it.

just watched this show after seeing all the spam for it. holy shit thank you Sup Forums i needed to laugh like this after the day i had. this show is great

Something really weird happened to me while I was watching this episode. Right in the middle of the fight between Jaguar and Picke Rick something was itching under my t-shirt on my right shoulder. I looked under and saw this big disgusting flat spider crab fly thing that immediately jumped right in my face and then dissapeared.

I thought that it would just fly away like a normal fly but it kept coming back to pounce at me. At one point it even tried to crawl into my pants. So I had to strip down to my underpants and hunt this motherfucker down.

My computer chair is made out of black cloth. Once I spotted this thing camoflaged sitting on my chair so I tried to kill it with my hand. But it didnt even hurt it. As soon as I removed my hand it jumped right in my face.

Once it attacked me while I was trying to research on the internet about what sort of monster this was. It landed on my arm and I pressed my hand down on it but it survived again and jumped right at my ear.

Apparenty its a licefly of the species Lipoptena cervi that sucks the blood out of moose and deer. It occasionally mistakes humans for deer and attacks them.

I finally spotted it on a door frame waiting to ambush me. This time i slapped it hard with my hand and hurt it. It feel down on the floor but was still crawling around. Then I crushed it with a paperbinder. Now I can finally resume watching the episode.

They were primed by daily threads shitting on the show for months before the season premiered, and then once they found out two more women writers were hired, they have to prove to each other how much they hate the new episodes so that no one accuses them of being homosexual feminist SJWs.

I TURNED INTO A CRAB FLY, I'M CRAB FLY RICKKKKKK

thats the best explanation ive heard so far

I wasn't here earlier. What did Sup Forums think? Does anyone think this was remotely good. There was max one good scene and the rest pretty damn boring. I don't think there was even a joke.

I liked the episode where Rick spouts out an epic nihilistic speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE

SORRY FOR PICKLE RICKING

*breathes in*

HAHAHA LOOK MORTY I'M SMOKING!!!!!!!
GET IT? BECAUSE I'M A PICKLE!!!!
PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so embarrassing.

>exclamation mark outside of the quotes

That's not what I meant. Look at the credits and see the positions women have compared to the ones men do.

Only the ones at the end with Rick.

Common misconception. I needed a Sup Forums pass to post from china because google is blocked (so the captchas never load)

>not vaping
They missed a huge opportunity here

Is it just me or have the last two episodes been fucking dire? Ep 1 was good

>not vaping
hahaha nu-males BTFO

P I C K LE RICK XDDDD

Are these guys jews? I understand jews have a weird fascination with toilet humor... So what is the reason behind their obsession with things like shitting on the floor, and eating poop?

>its a pickle rick episode

All cultures throughout recorded history have found bodily functions humorous.
Pick up a book for once in your life you fucking moron.

Yes. Summer was supposed to be a normal teenage girl that sometimes gets roped into Rick's shenanigans. Now she's somehow a super badass that knows everything Rick knows so she never asks what the fuck is going on and just rolls with whatever like Rick does.

>paying for a pass instead of using a vpn

spotted the kike

I don't know if that's true or not.
That doesn't answer the question though, does it?

it was the equivalent of a needle puncture, it was like in Spectre where they did it to Bond and nothing really happened to him

PERRO CACA IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
PERRO CACA GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

spotted the brainlet