I've never met a Finn

I've never met a Finn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9m7yGjqGYE
youtu.be/z0piL_tY_yo
youtube.com/watch?v=uT4lWIqlU1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me neither

I'm in the U.P., we have all kinds of Finnish muh heritage around here.

same

youtube.com/watch?v=R9m7yGjqGYE

They are mostly Ostrobothnians there, the knife scum of Finland.

Congrats

I think most came here to be miners for copper.

True?

I went to FInland once and nearly starved to death because I didn't know how to order food. People looked at me directly in the eyes and openly talked to me in the street. It was very scary... FInns are actually extraverted social butterfly, don't believe the memes.

I don't know really never met a western Finn but I doubt they look much different on average.
I'm from Helsinki metro area and we're all easterners here from Savo and Karelia.

Look at this angel...omg

youtu.be/z0piL_tY_yo

I've never met an American

lies

I see these girls every day. They are nasty, basic bitches just like all the other women.

The rest of the southern coast should be Swedish too.

liar

I cri :(

>doesn't know about the train savonian zerg rush attack on finland-sw*des
They are MONGOL'D

I had a finn friend as a kid. He was always nice when we were alone but made fun of me whenever other people were around.

Shut the fuck up you autistic piece of shit you probably deserved it

You being run over
You driving the car

My aunt moved to Sweden and married a sand nigger and now I have sand nigger cousins. We bully Swedes because it is the country of homosexuals and whores

Yes, but the half-russians in the east have brown eyes and dark hair

My KARELIAN father is blond with blue-grey eyes, subhuman. We were Aryans and shit t. kunkun pikkuserkku

>finnish woman moves to sweden
>marries a sand nigger
>this is swedens fault

Anteeks, tarkotin savolaisia. Karjalaiset on kunnon porukkaa

I just met tons of Finnish! Soon I fly back home after a week in Rovaniemi. Very nice people. Had lots of fun here in Lapland, many many exciting things to do. Tasted Mammi and Soumi Vinna. Saw first hand the famous Finnish autism, stood with them in a row across the sidewalks for busses. Saw some pretty girls with flaxen hair and eyes slightly slanted. I love Finland and wanted to say I am thankful for this opportunity to travel and visit. It was way too cold for me haha. Everytime me and friends step outside our toes and fingers feel frozen despite very warm clothing

>we were always sand niggers
true, true

Literally the only region that matters

when they were kids they were fluent in finnish and my friends

then they forgot finnish and became sw*Dish trash

one is a drug addict and the others a hardcore muslim

What would we be without the music of Lauri Tähkä?

what
she could have made the very simple decision to keep her language and not marry the sand nigger. the finn i mentioned spoke finnish at home with his parents and had a noticable finn accent despite having grown up here

When i was sixteen I went to Belgium as an exchange student and my best friend was a Finnish dude named Juho. We did everything together. He was a super cool dude.
Turns out we were both just acting out on our latent homosexuality having such a close relationship. We should’ve hooked up.

how is it not your fault that her aunt could find a sand nigger in sweden?

Don't fool yourself, your aunt is the problem. There are brown skin here too

The kids spoke Finnish when they were young but because they lived in Sweden they had to learn your shit language. They are fucked up, you did that. You fucking bastard

Finns online are very arrogant, in real life they dont do shit

Me neither, and I work for a Finnish company.

Fucking Swedes are going to be a minority in their country and aren't even discussing reparations for Finns yet. Fucking assholes think they can get away with their crimes just like that. Ahmed won't pay reparations that's for sure.

she could have made the very simple decision not to marry the sandnigger
of course you have to learn the language of a country you move to
she could still have made the very simple decision to keep her language and speaking it at home like i mentioned the finn i knew did

>women
>making decisions
here we see a prime example of a soyboy with a single feminist mother, great specimen all around

your mom

The swedes are responsible. You want to put responsibility on a female? are you kidding me? how do you expect her to take care of her children if she is willing to marry a sandnigger?

>it wasn't her fault, she was forced by evil swedish state enforced race mixing program
i dont know, maybe don't marry the sandnigger?

are you forgetting that it is a woman we're talking about?

>we dont have a feminist government here in sweden I swear

what kind of argument are you trying to make here? that all women are unable to resist sand niggers? or that all women are unable to resist abandoning their native language upon leaving their homeland?
(You)

Stop this cringe

Women conform to whatever is the norm

Stop responding to those autists btw

>cringe
back to facebook jonne

the kind of argument that all women are incapable of rational thinking

>#NotAll
yes because its only 99% it means it doesnt hold any value

my best friend when i was a kid was a suimoid

Let it never be said that finns arent autistic

Yup, good thing 80% live in the dark area

They don't exist.

This is Eesti day today anyway.
Stop paying attention to Finland.

It used to be more evenly distributed before everyone from east and north decided to come here to Uusimaa

This.
Stop, you stupid person.

i'm tempted to continue but i suppose it's better not to.

My best friend growing up was Finnish but he looked Asian, so I grew up thinking finland was an asian country.

Im not joking I was around 4-6, but he was so cool desu, no one has come close since.

Don't even respond to me, just close the thread and go to sleep

Autistic children deserve no attention

You sound like a massive loser.

FUCK THIS MISSION

I just wish to say that that drink is disgusting low-end garbage. Buy Koskenkorva

Why

I've met two finns, one stole my gameboy and the other forced me to undress because you can't wear clothes in the sauna.

been playing a lot of my summer car recently
enjoying the finnish experience

I went to school with a Family of Kohonens. I didn't know it was a Finnish surname in retrospect their dad looked really Finnish.

Well, its your fault for being a little sissy who is scared of being naked. Bitch

always been afraid I'd get a boner tbqh (not even gay)

;__;

I have never met a non white american. The only foreigner I have ever met was from Canada.

I was 15 and she was like 35, we were alone.

>

Yeah I was always scared too as a kid but it never happened. Not even when we were in the sauna with girls. You just have to be cool

So what? its a sauna. Did he rape you? Did he make you suck his dick? No? Then shut the fuck up

Taidat olla sama ku

I... actually have
She was into me but at the end when she made her move I got anxious and invented an excuse, went home and left her dining alone on a chifa restaurant
I am retarded

>I see these girls every day
I must go to fingolia.

I'm from the Great Lakes region, so I've met lots of Finnish-Americans, but never an actual Finn.

I wanted to try the cheapest Finnish alcohol. Alko is very expensive. A bottle of Finlandia I'm Finland costs more than in Israel, where it's considered cheapest tier for 40% alcohol. Average 50-60 shekel for 700ml, along with Absolut, Ruski Standard and Arak. Seeing the alcohol in plastic bottle really opened my mind. I didn't realize it goes cheaper than that, had to try out of curiosity.

tapa ittes transupaska
t. eri

Juuh ei kyse ole transuista vaan siitä että toi mädättäjä vihaa aitoja itäsuomalaisia ja aloittaa turhaa itä-länsi paskaa joka päivä

>Saw first hand the famous Finnish autism
curios, tell me more.

Yeah the plastic bottle stuff is what all the drunks buy. Honestly it's absolutely disgusting I can't drink it without mixing it with something.
The aftertaste is horrible.

mutta osa noista ton kollasiin jätkistä on idästä

>tfw met both Estonians and Finns

This

youtube.com/watch?v=uT4lWIqlU1A

At bus stations they really spread out, make a long line along the side walk with at least a meter and a half for personal space. In general, it seemed the distance people take for personal space from each other is huge.

It was, expectedly, very bad. I feel sorry for the addicted