Sup ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure: Interpol Edition

Previous thread: Thread Archive: pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2

MAIN TOPIC: Interpol
Stand Suggestions are OPEN.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (horribly out of date, read the docs instead)

>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

Sidestories - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
imgur.com/a/Un5xq

>Images
ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

>Plus4chan link
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t52034.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpAGSi8fd88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to be so pissed if someone just made a thread at the exact moment I made this one.

Because whenever the thread dies before someone makes a new one there's always that chance that multiple new threads will show up all of a sudden after waiting and checking over and over again to see if someone else made the damn thread.

We are on the Interpol arc of part 6, frequently called an Intermission. Here is what we have so far:

>scene is either a remote mountain area in the Old Country or a even more remote desert
>Swiper is sitting in beach chair sunbathing with a mirror
>Swiper: "Ah, this is the good life, I tells yah. No rules, no responsibilities. Just me and my connections.”
>*laughs*
>Close up on Swiper’s face, eyes closed, a content look about him
>His mirth is interrupted by the sound of the vault door creaking open
>Swiper’s eyes open wide instantly, he’s thinking (No, that can’t be possible, no one knows about this place, no one free anyway, I never told anyone where this cache was. It can’t be Dora, there’s no way.) Swiper is now hiding behind a rock, watching the door, he’s sweating bullets
>Penny exits the vault, Swiper breaths a sigh of relief, but then starts sweating again when Penny looks over to him
>Penny: "Oh, Agent Swiper, right? What are you doing here?”
>Swiper: (Crap, she knows my face! Gotta think of something, small talk, yeah, that’s the way to go.) "Ah you know, just snooping around like a good little agent."
>Penny: "That's bizarre. As far as I know I'm the first agent to ever find this place. This cache isn't listed on any documents or the database or anything."
>Swiper: (Shit shit shit!) "Ah. Well. You see, I am an undercover agent. So I've been able to get the locations of a few jawbreaker locations here and there. So I figured I'd check it out myself..."

2000 characters is just not enough.

>Penny: "Didn't you… tell anyone?”
>Swiper: "I didn't want to bother you guys, that's all! I wanted to make sure it was the real deal first, yeah?"
>Penny: "Hmm… you really are one of the best undercover agents, huh?"
>Swiper: (You’re damn right I am, I’m the best goddamn undercover guy on the face of the planet! I’m so undercover even if the guys I used to work for are gone, no one is still any wiser to me!) "You know it! I've got a long term plan to maximize prof-ur-justice! Hell, I even busted that Dora girl, got her sent to jail!"
>close up on Penny's widened eyes
>Penny: "...Dora?"
>Swiper: "Yeah! She's the broad that helped start this whole jawbreaker disaster! Can you believe it? But don't you worry yah pretty little head, tootes! Everything's going according to my plan! It was all part of my mission."
>Voice from off panel "Really now, that's why you did it?"
>Suddenly blood starts gushing out of Swiper's back as he screams in agony.
>Swiper: "What's g-going on here… why am I b-bleeding..."
>A shadowy figure appears from behind another rock. "You shouldn't have lied, Swiper..." The figure reveals himself to be Rex Banner.
>"...because scum like you are not match for my 「Stand」!!"
>Swiper: *finger snap* "Aw, man!"
>Penny starts stepping towards Swiper, the aura of STANDO POWA around her
>Swiper starts to swipe his hands back and forth, he’s walking backwards and trips over this chair
>Swiper: "Hey, uh, I-I can e-explain!"

Cliff notes

>Swiper was originally an agent for the WB. They sent him undercover into Interpol.
>Interpol sent him undercover into the criminal underworld, whatever cartel he was in.
>The Cartel sent him undercover into whatever cartel Dora was a member of. Probably after the WB had fallen.
cont.

>When the WB fell, Swiper was one of their loose ends which no one could tie up since no one knew about him. His handler was long banished and there were no demons left to collect on any deals he had made. This left him in a very VERY good position since he was still getting information from Interpol and various cartels, he was able to play the field.
>To score points with his initial cartel and also Interpol, he planned a sting operation to get Dora caught. He knew that without Dora, the cartel she was a member of would quickly lose power as their supply of jawbreakers diminished, letting the first cartel either destroy or absorb them. It also scored him points with Interpol since Dora was someone in the jawbreaker smuggling ring.
>To keep Dora from outing him as a member of the cartel to whoever she was caught by, he used his old WB connections (there were still other plants around, but no one powerful) to learn about some private prison looking for stand user inmates, from there they got in touch with the leader of Strickland who gave the OK for the Warden to have Dora sent to his prison without any due process. This is why the Frizz came to personally collect her in a Jailbot like fashion with her bus.
>Now Swiper still had a couple of the cache locations memorized and was able to give those locations to his cartel bosses and continue to rake in the money.

>"How could you have known all that already?!"
>"Inspector Gadget told me all about it."
>"Impossible!" looking over to Penny "There's no way she could've known!"
>"Wrong Gadget, scum bag."
>"He's been dead for years!"
>"Yeah, what of it?"

>Gadget is how they know there's corruption in Strickland since before the Red Guy went down Wassanasong made a deal to take over, but there was no one left to collect on the payment, so he got away with it scot-free.
>The testimony of a dead man isn't worth anything in the courts of the living though.

Work on the Interpol stuff now.

Ok. Thanks, user.

You know, threads sink super duper fast on Sup Forums right now.

And I don't know if I'm even able to bump this thread until someone else posts in it.

I tried to make he have a fitting Pillarmen/ElDorado style for Dan. The hat is supposed to look more like a Astec crown, a little like King Julian's or Kuzco's crown.

Also, could anyone post a link to the CLIMATE CHANGE and BAD MAN songs? I couldn't find either because they're too ambiguous without the band names.

>Swiper nervously looking between Penny and Rex
>Penny points at Swiper
>"「TECHNOLOGIC」!"
>「TECHNOLOGIC」grabs both of Swiper's arms
>Rex steps forward. He looks pretty much the same as when he last appeared, except maybe a few fabulous pins like Jotaro had in his hat.
>Swiper is now bleeding profusely from the wound.
>"How...how did you know?"
>"「POLICY OF TRUTH」. That's my Stand's name. Very fitting, don't you think? Any bastard tries to twist the truth gets stabbed."
>「POLICY OF TRUTH」twists the knife a little to prove Rex's point. Swiper yelps in pain.
>"We've been on to your little game for quite a while, Swiper. Just had to wait for the right time ta bust yah. So if you'll be kind enough to go quietly..."
>Swiper puts his head down in what appears to be defeat
>then suddenly a a cloud of dust appears around him.
>Penny and Rex looked shocked
>silhouette of something punching 「TECHNOLOGIC」
>Penny shows signs of being hurt
>dust settles and Swiper is being held by 「TECHNOLOGIC」 again
>Rex slowly walks up to Swiper
>"Okay, now that that's over with, let's just you in some c-"
>Rex cries out as it's shown Swiper is behind him

So I had the idea that either Swiper would cause a distraction so he can switch himself with a copy or just have him be one the whole time. Which would be better?

The original pitch says the name is from the Pitbull album, so I assume this is it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpAGSi8fd88

It'd need to be a switch since the copies have masks that make them easy to identity as copies.

The knife should remain in Swiper's back even if he's able to instantly swap places with a copy.

Wait a sec, does this adapt from the cliff notes, or take place after "Yeah, what of it?"

Because the cliff notes need to be adapted to story, not just left as cliff notes.

Takes place after. Working out how the battle will go before I get into the cliff notes because it's late and I need to get back into writing.

>"No need to explain. Got enough dirt on you to fill Duckburg Lake!"
>Swiper is shocked, Penny is surprised
>Rex starts to explain Vento Aureo flashback style
>"Renard N. Swiper. A problem child who hated sharing. He had a knack for swiping, which meant you also had a knack for sneaking. He worked his way up the food chain to become a major player in a cartel. Eventually, he was approached by strange men cloaked in shadows. They said they could offer him more then he could ever dream of. And he only had one task, just a single one: infiltrate Interpol.
>"But Swiper wasn't an idiot! He managed to convince Dr. Director to send him back form which you came: his old cartel!"
>"But Swiper got even luckier. WB fell, leaving a many assets unaccounted for. One of those assets was Swiper. Realizing how much information he had now, he decided to use it to his advantage and increase his rank in his old cartel and Interpol."
>"Using the what he knew about jawbreakers from his time with WB, Swiper pinpointed exactly where they were being trafficked from. He figured out there routes and planned a sting operation of the member most responsible for this lucrative trade: Dora!"
>"Just to be cautious, he looked through old WB documents and found a special facility built to house Stand users. A little paperwork and a few phone calls with the head of Strickland was all it takes to send a famed jawbreaker smuggler to jail without so much as a hearing."
>"With Dora locked away and dozens of caches at his disposal, Swiper was poised to take his place in the sun."
>"Unfortunately for him, they don't just let anybody be an Interpol agent."

So, his definitive name is gonna be [Bad Man]?

>Got enough dirt on you to fill Duckburg Lake!
Nice touch

So where does this piece take place at?

I assume before the first bit you posted.

Yeah, it's [Bad Man]. No one suggested anything else, but I don't think Dan ever actually says the name of his stand in the part.

>"Inspector Gadget always kept a Go Go Gadget Ear out for anything that sounded too suspicious. There was something always a bit off about Wassonasong to him, and Gadget wasn't so naive as to believe Strickland was free from corruption. After investigating, Gadget discovered Wassansong's plan to take over, as well as his connection with the Red Guy. After it's fall, many who made deals with the devils found themselves without a business partner, and Wassansong was just like the rest. He was able to hide it from most, but not Gadget."
>Rex let's out sigh and looks at the sky.
>"He might not be any good in court now, but what he had to say has sure saved the skin of our asses more times then I care to count."

Glad someone caught that.

Yeah, before. I've been wanting to do a whole flashback backstory for a while now.

Even in death Inspector Gadget will still Go Go fuck your shit up.

Seriously, Gadget has to be one of my favorite parts of this whole crazy romp we're on.

[Climate Change] was also listed as its potential name.
Gonna add the Stands reviewed from the previous thread, should I add both versions of Jonah's Stand?

I know it was, but it was forgotten.

Until we figure out which version we're going with for Jonah, just add both with a note to pick one or merge them later when we're closer to part 7.

Done, also moved Skarr to the current character list, is he still in charge of the prison's armory or should I remove that part of his description?

It seems he's going with Frizzle on cache runs, I think. No one has wanted to discuss that yet.

Then later he's in charge of the Warden's robot army and upgrades them to make them less shitty using his stand.
The armory might still be in play, but it could just as easily have been dropped.

How will the Vicky fight play out?

The fight is still TBA, but the most non-lethal, non-destructive stand (Sticks') is what beats her.

So the gang and their allies all try to use brute force against Vicky but fail, then she only gets beat when Stick's stand immobilizes her as they make their getaway out of PI?

Speaking of which, what happened to Summer Smith?

Summer is up in the air.

I laid the ground work for foreshadow her during the El Oso stuff. If we're still using her then someone will need to make an effort to include her, otherwise she's not likely to make any contribution to the plot or appear at all.

I'll give this a bump before bed and hope for the best.

Current thread drop time is only 2 hours and 15 minutes it seems.

Speaking of him, Is he with Frizzle's group when they raid the vault?

Morning bump

I think Climate Change is better purely for being a little more subtle. Feels like something that Araki would do.

One thing that should be clarified before that fight is written is if Vicky will K.O. everybody but Sticks, given Dora's group will be quite big at this point and fights which more than 3 characters vs. 1 character are rarely done well.

another alternative is that part of the group is forcefully separated from the rest, probably to deal with Daffy's sons (Woody fights Droopy)

Bump. Live, Sup Forumsco/. Do not die.

I just realized that Nemesis/Deadlock still hasn't a Stand, who's gonna have a Stand anyway? the demon or the robot?

Bump.

You could answer that question yourself since right now it's either or. He could be there for the fight against Penny and Rex, or he could be somewhere else raiding some other vault.

We're still not even sure who is participating in that fight, and that fight isn't even anywhere near being next up.

Maybe Giffany's robot body gets blown up?

I thought it was going to be a case of confusion where other characters would mistake Nemesis for Deadlock's stand.

I don't get Climate Change, how does it reference the Stand/Character/Cartoon? Do you know the song? If only I had the song, maybe I could compare it to Bad Man.

It's from the same album as Bad Man.

Or so I assume based on the post originally pitching the idea.

All it said is they were both from the Pitbull album.

Did Dan free the Caveman at the end or was he just monologuing with the frozen Caveman?

he killed him if I remember correctly, the Caveman was still in his block of ice but covered with holes

He gloated at him a little bit before blasting him full of holes, then moved far enough away for the holes to become permanent, killing the Caveman.

Dan murdered him before leaving and used the ammo his stand got from blasting holes in him to blast up through the layers of prisons.

Climate Change IS the album.

It's not like the first results on google for "climate change song" give you album results.

bump

Some user suggested that Vicky's fight ended with one or more party members gravely injured, needing the help of Toki's healing Stand.

Wouldn't Toki be in the middle of a concert at that time though?

When Dredd discovers that the Warden is using Jawbreakers to power the robots? before or after fighting Nemesis?

He finds out about it when Penny gets the Warden monologing and I don't think Nemesis shows up until after that.

Does that beating takes places inside Pure Imagination or the Warden's Stand is in that point strong enough to subdue Dredd?

Takes place in the Warden's office in the real jail since Penny was able to escape into the real jail.

If they were already in PI when it happened, Penny would not have been able to escape.

And the Warden's office is located at the top of the watch tower.

Makes me think he has a zip line installed somewhere.

>after pummeling and taunting Dredd he walks away from the office menacingly
>then he rides the zip line saying "weeee!" in a childish manner all the way to the ground floor.

Is that a real character from something? Is it Scooby-Doo? Flintstones?

Dinosaur Dan from the Tex Avery cartoon "The First Bad Man".

It probably goes to one of the mid levels of the surrounding panopticon walls.

And when the watch tower falls, the Warden lets out a "NOOOO!" but is really just lamenting the loss of his zip line.

And realizing that the watchtower inside Pure Imagination with his giant head is no more.

That's probably still there, or he immediately rebuilds it as something that requires upkeep inside of PI like everything else in there that isn't copied from the real jail.

We needed more art of jazz wolf. What are we working on now?

Nice.
We are in the fight of Penny and Rex Banner versus Frizzle's group.

Nope, we're not even to Frizzle yet.

Still on Penny and Rex interrogating Swiper which provides much needed exposition for the plot, establishing character motivations and what the actual goal is of the main bad guys of part 6.
The beans Swiper spills finally begin adding up to all that, revealing what's actually going on.

Great.
What are said plans and motivations? Is it the expand PI thing or something different?

That's for the Warden, there is also Wassanasong's reasons for funding the prison.

After the cliff notes are adapted into proper story, Penny and Rex need to do some deductive reasoning and ponder what Wassanasong's motives for allying with the Warden might be.

Then Frizz shows up, that happens, Penny is brought to the jail, other shit happens that isn't important to the line of thought we're following right now (mostly about Wassanasong's conversation with Mirage that goes over with his role has been), the Warden meets with Penny, and lays out his plans to expand PI all over the world.

Swiper puts the pieces on the table and Penny begins putting them together until those two scenes happen, finally finishing explaining what the Warden's end game is.

Wassanasong is with the Warden on this because "gods of the new world" and that kind of shit.

>Wassanasong is with the Warden on this because "gods of the new world" and that kind of shit.

>"The Warden spoke of the mythical City on the Hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Gods..."

And he says these lines to Mirage.

Maybe we have some scene switching between the Warden monologing to Penny and
Wassanasong letting Mirage know just how expendable she is now.

Something like that, since that's a quote from Deus Ex.

We should also keep in mind this is Chane Wassanasong, not his father, Ted.

Did that kid have any personality outside of just wanting to make Bobby's life miserable at times?

>The whole plan was just Chane's elaborate Dio-style quest to fuck over the Hills

He was an spoiled kid and an overall jerk, he also flirted with Connie.

Oh my god, it's so petty.

It's perfect. He'll have to reveal that right before Bobby finally kicks him in the balls.

Current thread drop time is about 2 and a half hours. I can't stay up any later.

So the information they get out of Swiper confirms Wassonasong's corruption, when the Frizz arrives and Swiper recognizes her, that confirms he's in cahoots with the Warden.

After Penny lets herself get captured to get to the jail again, Rex brings Swiper back to Interpol?
Do they begin mobilizing something from there on the Interpol side to take out all of Wassonasong's guys?

Which one of you is responsible for this?

Well it wasn't me.

>Sup Forums carks is for about 3 hours on my end.
DAMN YOU HEUGH!

>Rex brings Swiper back to Interpol?
If we want to wrap up his story here, then yes, the other option is that he gets away and is caught in the epilogue.

>Do they begin mobilizing something from there on the Interpol side to take out all of Wassonasong's guys?
That's a possibility, with the exception of Wassanasong (who is being escorted to the prison), any other Strickland employee involved in the plot should be an easy target.

This is why I want the stuff in the first section of the part finished before going any further.

Swiper being in the epilogue is only worth it if Dora knew him and knew of him betraying her.

bump

So, if we use Yellow(Jack)et in part 7, whether he's a protagonist or not, should his Stand be [A HORSE WITH NO NAME]?
Or maybe that should be his vehicle?

I think he starts off just riding around on a segway.

If Dredd's Stand is [I am the Law], does that mean that when Warden beats him, he is [Breaking the Law]?

yeah, we gave him a segway back when we assumed he was just a guy with a towel for cape.

The law was already broken by the Warden before the fight began, Dredd just didn't know it yet.

Afterwards, Dredd will be some other law based play on words about mending or restoring the law.

Witnessed.

Nice quints.
>Warden wipes floor with Dredd
>"Well, you fought the law... the law won!"
>Dredd has to call his stand [FOUGHT THE LAW] as a badge of shame from then on
>when he resists Warden at the end he gets a triumphant moment where he changes the name back

Updated Susie and Dora. Boots is a lot more difficult to do since this is the first time he's getting a despiction.

Is [Boots] supposed to be purple or not in our story?

Sounds good.

the description doesn't give an specific color besides the red boots (colors aren't consistent in JoJo anyway)

I don't know, I can change the color if the original concept says it should be purple.

The color of Stand-related things in that artstyle is supposed to be purely thematic, so their real colors may not be used. I thought that orange looked good for Dora's character, so that became her thematic color, for example.

I like the orange version. Feels kind of Sun Wukong-esque.

It's described as purple a few times through the part.

That's the only reason why I brought it up.

Here's some commentary.

>He may have size and power, but Dora has mobility
Grizz: "Woh-hoh-hoh, those are some serious moves! Ain't many people can dodge my man's hits like that! Hate to say it, but this girl's got [STYLE]!"
Bender: "That's a [STAND], meatbag." (takes a swig of beer)
Grizz: "You know what I mean, man. She's more flexible than Eel O'Brian."
Bender: "That's for sure. Not a great rack on her, though."
Grizz: "Aww, true that."

>"YOU NEVER *STOOD* A CHANCE AGAINST ME, LITTLE LADY."
Grizz: "Shit, what did I tell you? Three hundred confirmed kills! Never underestimate El Oso!"

>Dora lands on top of El Oso's head and begins whaling on his face ineffectively with her own fists
Bender: "Looks like the big guy isn't as good as you thought, hairball."
(Grizz is shocked, but regains his composture.)
Grizz: "Well, all that mobility isn't doing anything for her when she can't scratch him. And if she takes a hit it's over."

>While he's doing that Dora has [Boots] repeatedly kick him in the back again
Grizz: "Oh, a stab in the back!" He mimes fainting. "That ain't fighting fair. Guess she needs all the help she can get, though, 'cause those messed up tricks ain't gonna make Oso care about hits like that!"
Bender: "Looks like she's got a few tricks left to me. Hey, meatbag! I'm rooting for ya, kid."
Grizz, aside: ("You seriously think she can win this?")
Bender: ("Nah, she's gonna get pulped. Be funny if she did, though.")

>El Oso is down, Panic approaches him and begins the count as Dora begins walking back over to where Susie is
(Grizzly is staring, open mouthed.)
Bender: "Close your mouth, fursuit, you're embarrassing yourself." (Swallows his beer bottle whole)

Well, Araki likes to test different palettes with the Stands in the volume covers and chapter covers, so it shouldn't matter that much anyway.

Besides, the orange fits rather well with Dora in that pic.

Very [Nice], user.

Good job.

So then then ?

I feel like I have the order wrong.

I think that's the correct order since the last one is after Swiper switched places with his copy

bump

Bump

>Not a great rack on her, though.
>Aww, true that.
I understood that reference.

>"Close your mouth, fursuit, you're embarrassing yourself."
Kek. What's going to happen with Bender after the whole prison explodes? Does he join the Stand wielding robots in his weird sect?