To anyone claiming Semeny won because she has men parts and not because of her hard training is extremely ignorant of...

To anyone claiming Semeny won because she has men parts and not because of her hard training is extremely ignorant of the struggles of the pain she must have suffered everyday.

this is obvious bait but Sup Forums is objectively the dumbest board on the whole website so Im not gonna be surprised when dozens of angry idiots spam this thread with responses because they're too stupid to recognize obvious trolling

sage

He actually won?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If her hard training against struggles and pain made her such a successful athelete, why wasn't she good enough to compete against men?

>"What if Trayvon survived and made it into the Olympics?"

What happened? Is he trans?

XXY

Got nuts in its stomach.

she has a 4 pack that means shes a female

By a large margin

>google this freak of nature
>barely find any results relating to what just happened

Nothing fishy here.

Semen-ya

No. It's technically was born a woman, but it has no ovaries (or uterus, I think) but internal testies.I think she has a vagina -- it's just that she's infertile, doesn't have periods, and has 3 times the amount of testosterone found normally in women.

Pretty appropriate name when you think about it.
Semen Ya

so why doesn't she compete against other XXY instead of being a cheating bitch bastard

>trayvon isn't alive to be subverted by ZOG and turned into a trangender otherkin rapper on BET.

nice of you to take the bait jackoff

Canada got the best time for women, but she was beaten by three men, the OP pic being the gold winner.

that's a man

Because she probably makes money winning a lot of these races and from sponsorships. Would you blame some guy who has naturally abnormally high testosterone did the same thing for the fame and money?

Is Toyota his name or an advertisement I can't tell anymore

That wouldn't be a problem in men's sports because it isn't artificially segregated to be fair which is the whole point of women's events.

>he's named semen

>Runs 10 sec slower than the slowest 800m man
>Runs like a women
>Wins the women 800m

it's name is semen ya

See also

Androgyny Children's rights Disability rights Gender LGBT Queer theory Rights Sex Sex differences in humans Sexual dimorphism Third gender Transgender