I think I speak for all of us when I say,"Fuck you, Australia". And to a lesser extent Canada

I think I speak for all of us when I say,"Fuck you, Australia". And to a lesser extent Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sym-Bionic-Titan-Season-Episodes-Australia/dp/B01FR34X5C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473043194&sr=8-1&keywords=symbionic titan
amazon.com/Samurai-Jack-Complete-Collection-Australia/dp/B00DR50GEU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1473043230&sr=8-2&keywords=samurai jack complete
amazon.com/Steven-Universe-Season-Region-Format/dp/B01FGW342C/ref=sr_1_10?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1473043255&sr=1-10&keywords=steven universe
amazon.com/Moral-Orel-Complete-Collection-Australia/dp/B00JCCHDUC/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1473043277&sr=1-2&keywords=moral orel
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-njigrrF8Rk#t=37
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at this shit. LOOK AT IT!

amazon.com/Sym-Bionic-Titan-Season-Episodes-Australia/dp/B01FR34X5C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473043194&sr=8-1&keywords=symbionic titan

amazon.com/Samurai-Jack-Complete-Collection-Australia/dp/B00DR50GEU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1473043230&sr=8-2&keywords=samurai jack complete

amazon.com/Steven-Universe-Season-Region-Format/dp/B01FGW342C/ref=sr_1_10?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1473043255&sr=1-10&keywords=steven universe

amazon.com/Moral-Orel-Complete-Collection-Australia/dp/B00JCCHDUC/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1473043277&sr=1-2&keywords=moral orel

THE FUCK?! I can't get Moral Orel complete collection in the states, but fucking AUSTRALIA can get it?! Fuck you Australia, you koala diddling faggots.

OP, why are you starting the exact same thread you had yesterday?

Because it was deleted. And I didn't have a chance to say why I said what I said. Fucking Australians and Canadians. Shitting up our televisions with their inferior cartoons. Fuck, even Mexico, MEXICO, has shit out better series than either of these two "countries" have in their entire animation history.

And Brazil. BRA-FUCKING-ZIL, the backwards ass HUEing monkey's of third-world first-world status having shitslingers have somehow managed to create better and more realistic fluid animation than Australia or Canada. How? How is such a thing even possible?

dont hate canada.

We'll borrow your stuff and return it better then when you lent it out.

Wan't a beer? How about some nice sausage and syrup?

.t New Zealander

At least you had LotR

just import it ya cunt

yeh, nah
fuck off

This is you, Australia. This isn't me, or my country, this is all you. Are you proud of this shit? Are your proud that this is what people from around the world will associate and know you for? Well fuck you buddy. You can take this shit and keep it.

which one has the penis?

The heart eyes are a nice touch. Design-wise, they're not bad, just a really shitty art style.

>that cool looking Moral Orel DVD
neat, just ordered for $30

Alright, maybe I've been a bit hard on our brethren from down under, BUT EXPLAIN THIS SHIT AUSTRALIA.

Because Turner in the US has a hard-on for those goddamn on-demand apps.

I'm calling bullshit on this one. There's no way that's a television show. At worst, it's a web-series.

please tell me this isn't real

Man, fuck the US sometimes. Why is it so hard to buy cartoons here? Where's my Pepper Ann complete collection? Why is Goof Troop split into two volumes? WHY CAN'T I JUST BUY A SET FULL OF ALL OF BUGS BUNNY'S SHORTS THAT WERE EVER MADE? Do they hate money? Do they hate the customers? Or are the people running this shit show just lazy, good-for-nothing waste of human garbage?

Australia has shitty internet too, no wonder they still have a market for physical media.

At least they're not Philippines.

i got a bunch of those on VHS

>register on shady looking Australian DVD site
>confirmation email shows my password in plain text

thanks Australia
i didn't like using that password much anyway

Because having people buy the episodes online doesn't cost them as much as making discs. It boils down to pure greed.

You know, until recently I had forgotten all about the festering squalor that was the Philippines. Thanks for reminding me.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-njigrrF8Rk#t=37

Ask australia.

Australia gave me this, so they're fine for now

You're safe for another day Australia.

Australia gave us BIG LEZ so they are pardoned from any crimes or shitposting.