Swiss anons, r8 my älpermagronen

Swiss anons, r8 my älpermagronen

Other urls found in this thread:

kuechengoetter.de/rezepte/aelplermagronen-1161
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigguh where da cheese at

It melted and got in between the noodles. It's gruyere so it blends in more color wise

>cheese
>macaroni
Why do americans eat like they are 5 years old?

>I only eat mature food for mature people such as myself

It's not even an American recipe. It originates in Switzerland.

kuechengoetter.de/rezepte/aelplermagronen-1161

This was the recipe I followed.

I would only taste this if you can proove that its real gruyere and not some fake american shit

It's American cheese with Swiss heritage.

That looks like a college student/white trash dish- I think you got memed, OP.
That said, good on you for cooking. It looks good for what it is.

It's imported

>white trash
I mean IIRC it did originate in rural alpine communities.

Just a tip for next time: you're supposed to fry the onions seperately so they get sweet and brown
also add some bacon cubes, and apple sauce is a must have to make it proper Älplermagronen
also more cheese, but looks good otherwise

Danke.

I actually did fry the onions in clarified butter, but I probably didn't do them long enough.

Proved, hope you like it, its one of my favorites together with tilsiter and Appenzeller

It's a proper traditional meal and very tasty actually. So fuck off, go get some inferior mac'n'cheese for all I care.

>cheese
>bread

Why do Nordics eat like they are 4 years old?

I think the only other swiss cheese that's easy to get here is Emmentaller. I live in one of the largest cities in the country, though, so they're probably not too hard to find at some culinary store.

>its one of my favorites together with tilsiter and Appenzeller

Based Ami

cheese is made to be eaten with bread

cheese is made to be eaten with all sorts of things

yes but to have the best flavour from a cheese, the best way to eat it is with a baguette or some nice slices of bread

pasta is just boiled bread

i have no words...

>Belgians eat parmesan on bread because it goes against their North Sea autism to put it on noodles

parmesan is a low-tier cheese anyway, not interesting

I disagree. Some cheese is best eaten melted. No point in limiting your options so unreasonably.

Soft cheese is best with Birnenbrot

are you retarded? i said it was the best way but yeah there are plenty of options for eating cheese

I prefer a nice slice of hovis

Yes and I disagree with that, it's only the best way for some cheese

yes certainly, i wont argue about that

mac and cheese is actually amazing comfort food. it's one of the few things from america i love.

I googled that and it sounds good to pair with cheese
But I'm very suspicious of your cuisine, and quite frankly, your country in general ever since I found out you eat cats and dogs

Thank you Qatar you are my greatest ally, but

>from America

Do yourself a favor and make it yourself with local pasta and whatever cheeses you guys have, if you only have tangy feta-like stuff then drown the pasta in olive oil and toss them together

That sounds like a pretty good combination. That's one thing that's fun about mac n cheese, you can put whatever you want in it. Mexican Chorizo is one of my favorites, chiles and jalapenos are also good to toss in.

>ever since I found out you eat cats and dogs
Why?

Even Swiss media picked up this cat eating rumour from imageboards. It's pretty much an urban myth. Or it might have happened in some valley during WW1.

Thanks, will try it tomorrow and make a thread about it on here for u guys to rate.

I don't know, I realise we would have done in the past too but it bothers me

My grandpa made a restaurant cook a cat he brought them for some Italians he invited and told them it was rabbit.

While it may be almost nonexistant nowadays and also pretty rare back in the days, it still happened, especially in the more rural parts.

First of all it's the wrong kind of pasta, 2nd the onions need to be roasted dark brown, 3rd needs more cheese and apple sauce or pears. Potatoes seem fine.

6/10 is the best I can do

>I would only taste this if you can proove that its real gruyere and not some fake american shit
You really can't find American made Gruyère. Everything I've seen with one exception is Swiss or French.