Why doesn't he tell his siblings that Little Finger orchestrated his father's death and wants the Iron Throne...

Why doesn't he tell his siblings that Little Finger orchestrated his father's death and wants the Iron Throne? Is he that autistic?

What's the point of having oracle superpowers if you don't tell people shit?

With great power, comes great autism

He is past pettiness.

He probably sees littlefinger still has a role to play.

He is the most autistic person ever portrayed in television history.

He is no longer Bran Stark. He is the 3 eyed raven.

He might not fully understand that yet, he said he knows everything but it's fragmented. Maybe he hasn't remembered that bit.

It doesn't matter

They're all gonna die a painful death. He doesn't have to kill him himself

Did Baelish give him the dagger to threaten him. It will be funny when Arya kills Baelish using the same dagger.

Good movie.

He doesn't need to

The rape, Sansa.

Maybe it was justified.

They need his army.

He can see everything. He knows how everything will play out and everything will be alright in the end, so he doesnt need to do anything

Aside from killing Ned, how is he responible for the rest of it?

Also was he responible for the attempt on Bran? I don't remember who was behind that

Who else is finding this deal a bit forced and heavy handed? At every possible opportunity, we're reminded by a flatly delivered line "Did I forget to mention that my magic powers which I need to remind you about as I haven't used them for a while mean that I don't have any feelings anymore?". Okay, Bran, I get it.

He isn't Bran Stark anymore. He doesn't give a shit about his family. Only reason he came back is because he wants a safe place to stay.

That's a lot of calories

Stay in your containment thread

He's enjoying his powers

Curious as to why he's so unemotional to Meera?
Do you think he was literally trying to rush her home to house reed by being a dick? Or is he just being a dick on purpose now he's using his new found jedi powers.

Jamie fully admitted to that one.

Nah, it was Joffrey. At least in the books.

2300 calories from one drink?

>Curious as to why he's so unemotional to Meera?
probably knows she'll die at the stark place or something.

could be just autism

for u