>Out This Week:
Year By Year: A Visual History - Updated & Expanded Edition
Poe Dameron #6

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya (embed)

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1XG0hdXnRw
starwarsnewsnet.com/2016/09/amy-hennig-talks-viscerals-action-adventure-star-wars-game.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuckoo for Dooku, Charlie Tuna GTFO

Second for Princess Leia and Han Solo are married and expecting Jedi twins Princess Leia and Han Solo are married and expecting Jedi twins

Palpatine did absolutely nothing wrong

Shaak Ti is a cute. CUTE!

Fifth for best fuckbuddies

>implying

What's wrong with Jedi twins? You autistic or something?

he's making fun of an error that repeats the sentence

>that image
Go away Sup Forums

Hey, he didn't betray and condemn her to the firing squad, not to mention outright trying to kill her.

Personally, I've just never been a fan of Rexohka, and if she had a clone fuckbuddy, it probably wouldn't have been him for fear she'd get snitched on, she'd probably just pull from the 501st infantry.

Tup seems like he'd be a good pick.

Wait, Finn is a time traveler?

Damn it! The Snoke bullshit is true!

Stop making this thread

GTFO Quarren scum, this is a Mon Cala thread.

Why yes user, I'd love to post sabers!

Not that user, but seriously Nuns, don't start this lightsaber shitposting. It's annoying.

>Tup
Out of all the 501st and you choose Tup?
Also
>Snitching on your superiors
No Clone Trooper would go through with it if they didn't wanted Ahsoka reassigned and Rex sent to Kamino for reconditioning

Oh, I see it. Is that from the graphic novel?
Never. I browse both.

It's not really shitposting user. Just a passtime that some of us like to do from time to time. You can happily ignore it if it's not your thing. It wont stop you having discussion in the thread

Maybe if didn't push the image limit or waste posts, but whatever.

>Push the image limit on an imageboard.

Better! New Era Clone Trooper!

Legitimately surprised, yet pleased, this guy survived. Kept expecting Vader to Lightsaber him or cause him to get blasted or let him fall into a trap. I like him. He was a cool sort.

Coule be worse. Last thread we were sorta discussion Rey as a Mary Sue again. We're hard up for conversations, but all that should change in the coming weeks as hopefully we get some more tidbits for the new season of Rebels starting soon!

As for the Rey thing, eh. It was kind of funny but I was thinking about Anakin Skywalker. Sometimes people give him a pass because he's the Chosen One, but of course he wasn't always. The Prequels invented that angle on Darth. It's been so long I can't really remember much specifics about how controversial it was.

Does anyone remember, was it easier to accept it because it keeps Vader elevated to his already super cool status or does it cheapen his powers when he's Destiny's Lovechild?

I find it easier to remember the old debate over whether Anakin is truly a creation of the Will of the Force or whether Sheev and Plagueis whoopsied him in a lab halfway across the galaxy.

Uh... how far into the run are you, user?

Just finished Darth Vader #24, the last issue the site I'm reading on has.

Why? What are you trying to imply?

CYLO IS SNOKE
BUT BY THE TIME HE BECOMES SNOKE HE'S LIKE CYLO 15
I SUCKED PABLO'S DICK FOR THE ANSWER

SCREENCAP THIS POST

Because Thanoth didn't survive

O-oh...

I must have missed the panel...

Do you recall what issue specifically, or was it in another serial not Darth Vaders?

Issue 20. No idea how you missed it.

Well fug. I skipped that one somehow.

>Darth Vader #24
Damn was that a good issue we got to realize what Vaders subconscious is like he hated himself so fucking much he can't let himself die

Kinda hard to miss

Patently untrue, I let Pablo fuck me in the ass and in exchange he revealed the true identity of Snoke, and it's actually Meebur Gascon controlling a fake hologram

Yeah, I skipped #21 and went straight to #22 and didn't notice. I'm reading it now.

RIP commander sherlocke, we barely knew ye

>I grow more powerful with every step I take away from you.

Yeah, that was solid writing.

I hate to be the bearer of this bad news but it's easy to miss issues of these comics. Hell, the cold open in the last issue of the main Star Wars title with an in media res star battle and Han and Leia talking about not missing this second attack run had me scrambling to see if I missed an issue. Nope, the previous one was just the wacky Stormtrooper story.

Darth's title can be pretty damn boring. The story just creeps along, so it's entirely possible to miss an issue. Ironic, really, that Darth's comics plod along at a steady but sometimes agonizingly casual pace just like him.

I don't know if that's what this user did, though. Sucks to think it's as easy to forget what happened in an issue as it is to miss it entirely.

Did we ever hear anything about the release of the Rebels soundtrack?

Replace one word in a Star Wars quote with "asshole".

>Uncle Owen, this asshole has a bad motivator, look!

>UNLIMITED ASSHOLE

>As you know, our assholes are perfectly legal, and we would be happy to receive the ambassadors...

just look at the color detail on that chest piece, amazing

>Lock assholes in attack position.

I remember first time I saw this in the theater thinking, "Holy shit! This is really fucking racist!" Or words to that effect.

I've always wondered, though, if it was because I'd already heard reports in the news claiming the movie was racist or if I'd still feel that way if I had seen it before hearing those reports.

Eh, I'd say it's only mildly racist. A lot of this stuff just comes from George having grown up watching adventure serials where stereotypes were more common, and he's not really aware that some of this stuff doesn't really fly anymore in 1999.

Maybe. I'd like to think it wasn't intentional, but then I have to admit I personally like to listen to a lot of old radio dramas, pulps and serials, and they do have that kind of sound to them. Especially circa WWII when the Japanese were REALLY not very popular. Hell, Kato, the Green Hornet's butt kicking chauffeur went from being his Japanese valet to later being Korean after Pearl Harbor, but still kept the "hilarious" stilted speech pattern.

Still while they SOUND like the kind of stilted dialogue with weird pronunciation that sounds very mock Asian, there isn't much in their style that otherwise evokes oriental culture. And then I ask myself how WOULD humanoid fish monsters talk?

Then I realize I'm overanalyzing and, fuck it, it's not worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=A1XG0hdXnRw

>that pic
kek
>...and she has to back in temple before 10pm - do I make myself clear young man?

That's not a very accurate image.
The only person who's officially a part of the Rebel Alliance on the left image is Cassian, Diego Luna's character.
Others are just hired/recruited for the Death Star job by him. And Finn is not even born yet.

*right image

Also, is this how you get b8ed?

Yes, and you fell for it. This is a pretty standard "Star Wars is nothing but SJW pandering now!" image.

I checked around in a few places, and I haven't seen any recent mentions of the soundtrack. Keep in mind, our only knowledge of this isn't even officially from Lucasfilm, it was taken from Twitter.

Honestly, Lucasfilm has a mediocre track record releasing soundtracks that aren't from the movies, they mostly come up lacking. The only Clone Wars Soundtrack we had was alright, but still pretty small. Kiner and other composers upload a lot of the tracks on their own sites, but it's still nowhere near complete. I hope they give Rebels a complete release, and not just repackage the audio cues that are already on the Star Wars site.

Her hat is just as surprised as she is.

Posting Rebels stuff

I feel like they're hyping Sabine up too much, but I also don't go anywhere other than Sup Forums

>new phone background

We've known forever this season has a focus on her and Mandos. She's finally getting her character development.

Haha, that thumbnail makes her nose look so damn pointy.

That bitch better not be digging her claws into Ezra

I like that Maul is the "Dark Side" equivalent to ANH Obi-Wan.
Plus the General Kota traits that Kanen is showing now.

is she half sand person?

Tom Baker's in Star Wars now, huh.

Shit
that's like jk rowling saying that harry potter play ain't canon and then writing a new 8 to most likely contradict it

>spend a season on the most boring character and the most boring race in all of Star Wars.

So outside of the three Thrawn centric episodes, it's going to be a completely shit season, huh?

>groundbreaker

what has Rebels done that nothing else has? or has "groundbreaking" become another meaningless hype word thrown out when you have nothing good to say about something?

but it's based on a book, which is "canon" for as much as that matters for a shit book series like Potter.

I don't think I've ever seen a "canon fight" in the Potter fandom, maybe they're actually better than us.

Guys GUYS
What do you think about Star Wars?

it's an okay fantasy story, nothing really amazing but you can do worst than watch the movies or reading the comics/books like watching the TV show.

>revealed the true identity of Snoke, and it's actually Meebur Gascon controlling a fake hologram
user, I'm pretty sure it's Meebur Gascon controlling a REAL hologram...

>Evacuate?! In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their asshole!

You're partly right, in Episode IX The Revengencing of the JediSith Wars they'll reveal that Snoke is really a con-man from Nebraska who ended up in The Galaxy when his hot air balloon was blown off course in a tornado./spoiler]

It's a good movie and the sequel, The Empire Strikes Back, is even better.

>Confer on you, the level of Jedi Knight the Coucil does. But agree on you taking this asshole as your Padawan learner, I do not.

>Master, sir, I heard Yoda talking about assholes. I've been wondering, what are assholes?
>Assholes are a microscopic lifeform that resides within all living cells.
>They live inside me?
>Inside your cells, yes. And we are simbiants with them.
>Simbiants?
>Lifeforms living together for mutual advantage. Without the assholes life could not exist; and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you'll hear them speaking to you.
>I don't understand.
>With time and training, Ani, you will. You will.

>Good. Our first asshole of the day.

starwarsnewsnet.com/2016/09/amy-hennig-talks-viscerals-action-adventure-star-wars-game.html

>Authentic Star Wars can mean that we get the AT-ST right, right? And of course we have to do that too, but it’s all about the new stuff, the new characters, the new story, the new locations, the new creatures, the new tech.

>but it’s all about the new stuff, the new characters, the new story, the new locations, the new creatures, the new tech.

Everyone's just taking shots at JJ now

Are they implying that Sabine will be the next waifu to get the axe?

Does anyone waifu Sabine? Like, unironically.

There's probably someone.
She is pretty cute after all.

I'd fuck her, but I wouldn't cuddle afterwards.

>Everyone's just taking shots at JJ now

Well, he does pretty much have it coming. He made a Star Wars movie that actively shit on the entire franchise. Any manner of negativity he gets in regards to Star Wars is entirely deserved.

Do you think Sabine likes it rough? She is a mando after all.

Post planetfu.