youtube.com/watch?v=u4kA-GNW8ZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw she will one day ride you like a dragon

id pay my soul to the faceless just to have her killed

she fucking cant rule
she's the literal sample of a brat
she feels shes fucking important that she deserve the entire continent
acts like a godsend to people she doesnt even know

i can fucking go on but if we strip her with her dragons, she cant fucking win the game. fuck, she cant win the game even if she had a fuckton of dragons

STAY
IN
YOUR
FUCKING
CONTAINMENT
THREAD

Seriously, what was up with that shit?
They show her talking to Snow and then literally what seemed like a day after that, AT MOST, she's in Westeros with the Dothraki attacking people?
How the fuck did they get there?
How long does it take sailing from one place to another in this piece of shit fantasy world?
Also, how can a full grown aggressive af dragon not take out 100 men within like 2-3 blows at most? What are these fuckers supposed to do when they come across THOUSANDS of soldiers?
This is Saturday morning cartoon-tier writing at this point

Ummm, try again sweetie xD

>autists can't comprehend the concept of time skips

Tyrion clearly alluded to Dany having gone to the mainland while he stayed on Dragonstone...then he turns up at the battle.

Classic D&D

>time skip not being described in any way visually on a tv show INSTEAD its actually contradictory to what's being showed like said
>"LEL IT JUST HAPINED YOU IDIOT LMAO U DON UNDESTAN LE TIMESKIPY???"

KYS you shiteater

so the lannister's know she's at Dragonstone, and have no defenses against her landing on any of the shores close to them?

Tyrion clearly went with the army while she rode the dragon, retards
At least complain about the actual things wrong with the show you stupid fucks

>on-foot army and dragon arrive a continent away at the same time
I've been sick recently.
Do you want me to save my diarrhea in a bucket for you, since you enjoy eating shit so much you end up defending it online?

>nobody sent word to KL to tell them about a dothraki horde and a fucking dragon coming by
ok

No, they clearly met at some location and went together from there.
Goddamn you're fucking retarded. It's hilarious you found some kind of plothole and it can be this easily explained-

Youre so fucking idiotic and pussywiped by a fucking television show it hurts..I bet youre the guy who gets randomly slapped in public and then tries to argue it was all in good fun

>foreign army with absolutely no knowledge of the terrain pinpoints an army on the move without days of scouting

powerful, & really made me think

>I have no arguments so I'll just call him names
Kill yourself you sad fuck
How retarded do you have to be to not understand fucking Game of Thrones

How retarded do you have to be to defend fucking Game of Thrones plotholes

fucking LMAO

>stormlands

But sweetie, those lands don't exist in the show.

>get BTFO
>h-how can you defend this
Hilarious kiddo

have a snack
calm yourself down
your shit show is bulletproof and awesome, dont listen to da hataz

Still not an argument

Does the show really have time for them to travel and it take a long time? If thats the case we wouldnt be out of season fuck 2 or some shit. Yes its silly but for a hour show it cant all be traveling.

Fuck this shit. This was a series were it was a major plot point to secure a marriage alliance in order to cross a fucking river and now giant armies and fleets are teleporting left and right.

Why didn't Jaime just teleport away with his army? I mean he did it before

Fact is, moving troops takes time, and in all that fucking time stuff is happening and people are plotting elsewhere. Stuff that contributes to the eventual outcome of the troop movement. But right now, all these movements take place in a vacuum where nothing happens until someone reaches their destination.

Dimension door / town portal isn't a combat spell.

Stay in your containment threat gotfags

remember scouts?

>*teleports on the iron throne*
ITS OVER WHITE BOIS
>final credits roll

>Euron's ship teleports on top of Drogon and crushes him

P - PARRY

I love how much this show triggers you all. Most people just see a dragon burning things, and they think it's awesome. But your white maleness is so incredibly fragile that something as simple as this shatters it.

Woah dude you figured it out, anytime a show gets made fun of being pleb shit on here it's because of some repressed white maleness

You're right only white males care about common sense and logic. And i'm not joking literally everyone else is too stupid

I mean that's very possible

>if you don't like the shit show GoT has become post season 4 you are just an evil sexist

Common man, the show spent 4 years setting up rules and concepts only to abandon them all for cheap plot contrivances and conveniences. This is not about gender its about a good adaptation turning into lazy as fuck fan service and star wars tier good vs evil tedium.

Oh your poor sweetie. It's always about gender.

(you)

>they literally fought near the river, immediately after the sack of highgarden.
>hurr durr, they fought near King's Landing
KYS

> A JU-87 of I./StG 2 prepares to dive on a British radar installation, 1940 (colorised)

They would be able to defend the entire coast of the storm lands especially since they have no military commander of high regard left back near them. Baratheons are all gone and they just used 2 major armies to sack High garden its just Common sense

they did fight near king's landing you utter fucking moron.

>all the gold has arrived a king's landing

Didn't they show Highgarden in the background. When Bronn was asking about his castle?

that was at the beginning of the show you 2sec attention span brainlet

>spend 2 episodes hyping up tarly as the best general in westeros
>the entire time talking about how she is trying to steal the banner men from the reach
>jaime takes 10k lannister men from the casterly rock garrison
>sieges down highgarden with 10k men even though it is established that the reach's banner men have near 60k men
>no reach men to be seen in jaime's army, and randell tarly isn't even leading it
>moving the treasure back to king's landing with the 10k men
>send out no scouts even though the greatest general in westeros is in your army advising you
>get ambushed by 40k dothraki and 40k horses who have all been eating dragonglass they brought with them from dragonstone
>turns out even after losing her entire fleet dany still had a secret amount of boats where she was able to ferry 40k men and 40k horses to the shore right next to the capital of a hostile kingdom
>no one spotted her because all the scouts died in the war of the 5 kings
>no peasant spotted a dragon and told people, thus warning jaime of the position of an enemy army like we saw happen before in the show

We cannot deny the show is getting more and more lazy, I want to blow my brains out when I see people on twitter saying these episodes are the best of the series.

Im so confused. Why did she destroy the food and gold? She could have just went right down the line of lannister soldiers and wiped them out without losing any soldiers of her own, Then taken the gold and food for her self

you know horses can swim right? Fucking retard

Because if she can't have it, no one can.

teleport only works outside of combat, he'd have to attempt to flee first.

She wanted to make popcorn

>no scouts

They wanted to have a scene where Bronn says "hmm wait... what's that noise." instead of having a rider come in and spoil the dramatic reveal.

It's obvious that she should turn mad, but I'm really not sure they have the balls to do that seeing as how popular she is

Dragons dont have unlimited fire dude

>Tyrion:"They destroyed our whole fleet twice but gladly we still have enough ships to farry the entire dothraki population to the main land."
It was explained in the episode you dumbass.

>IT WAS EXPLAINED THEREFORE IT MAKES SENSE GUYS

good point

First off, fire doesn't destroy gold, but that's a moot point because the gold wasn't even there.
The gold made it to King's Landing safely and conveniently. The general guy tells Jaimie that minutes before they're ambushed.

>tv board
>totally incapable of understanding storytelling devices

wow cool it with your misogyny Sup Forums. sexist much?

Wow you're dumb

its been happenning since season 1.

Cat Stark did winterfell to kings landing over night

>while being a continent
she stick dragon in her giantess pusy ?

>incredibly fragile maleness
As opposed to what, incredibly strong femininity?

The story is now bending to make way for le epic moments, instead of the other way around.

ie dumb and dumber need to be strangled

>Jon is going to kill Dany
>Jaime is going to kill Cersei
>LF is going to kill Salsa
>Davos is going to kill Melly
roasties gonna get BTFO

>thinking GoT is some sort of sports event where the sexes are the "sides" and everyone is rooting for their own team

Holy fuck, is everyone on this board this retarded?

my bad. i rewatched the episode.

>LF is going to kill Salsa

this guy hasn't read the leaks, not that you would need to just to know LF is about to be killed off as he is obsolete.

Dunno why they didn't just have him blow up in the sept last season when they decided to get rid of all the plot lines they had no clue what to do with.

Because they sent him north to finish off the Ramsay plotline and get Jon story and shit going along. Obviously they are setting it up so that Ayra kills him or Sansa. Strong women and all that.

I see you're a fan of filler episodes where people walk a lot. I recommend the LOTR trilogy.

Where the it anit me webm at?

doesn't gold have a pretty low melting point

it's almost 300 fucking miles from Dragonstone to KL. Somehow Dany rode a dragon there with a Dothraki army within ten minutes of screen time without anyone noticing. Anyone who defends this is fucking retarded.

if she dodged-> counterattacked because longsword is slower it would at least be believable, but not this fucking parrying bullshit and meeting the bigger weapon head on