Aboriginal Anecdote lol

I'm reading a history book called Black Magic, White Magic by Gary Jennings.
Anyway, read this excerpt about aboriginals for lulz.

"The Australian aborigines used to believe that no man ever died except by violence, accident or magic; so when one of them died for no perceptible reason, a relative would sit by the grave and wait for an insect to come crawling along. Then he would follow it, believing that the spirits would steer the bug in the direction of the sorcerer who had killed his kinsman."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a strong Christian, but when I hear about the practices and beliefs of subhuman religions like this I start to feel a trilby growing out of my scalp.

I still can't believe they're classified as homo sapians. Buzzfeed made a video on abos and their thoughts on Australia Day, and only had mixed, nice-looking ones in it. The overweight ape-looking ones are too busy living off of government benefits to do something meaningful in their lives. In Canada we have a similar problem with our abos, only this time they have a huge drinking and crime problem.

If they had died out from disease before Europeans reached Australia I guarantee you that Homo Australius would be a recognized hominid today.

i wonder what the iq of the smartest full blooded abo is

I took a bioarchaeology class in college and we had to look at human skulls one day. The model that my table got looked like a fucking homo heidelbergensis. I asked my professor if he gave us a non-human hominid skull as a teaching opportunity. He laughed uncomfortably and told me that the model we were using was cast from the skull of an Abo who died in the 1970s.
I don't fully buy the "races are subspecies!" narrative but I 100% believe it in the case of Abos. They are an evolutionary.

What's three standard deviations above an average iq of 60?

Your professor accidentally redpilled your entire class that day, Kek.

wew lad

*evolutionary anomaly, fuck.

The custom of raping Aboriginal children, eating “every second child” and making the older children also eat them is termed “a quite favorable picture” by Roheim.96 Mothers regularly forced their children to eat their newborn siblings “in the belief that the strength of the first child would be doubled by such a procedure.”97 Sometimes the fetus would be “pulled out by the head, roasted and eaten by the mother and the children” and sometimes “a big boy would be killed by the father by being beaten on the head” and given to the mother to eat.98 Since most newborns in the Pacific area, from Hawaii to Tahiti, were murdered by their mothers,99 and since their siblings were forced to participate in the killings, all adults had Killer Mother alters implanted in their amygdalan fear networks which they were compelled to reenact. Hippler says Australian children “attacked infants unceasingly” while “the mother rarely intervenes…Children’s attacks become so common that one often hears adults saying ‘Don’t kill the baby.’ But no one interferes and the child is increasingly made subject to violence and stress.”100 He also says “children are abused by their mother and others…routinely brutally…jerked roughly, slapped or shaken…verbally abusive using epithets such as ‘you shit’ [frightened by] a dangerous world full of demons, though in reality the real dangers are from his caretakers…children are terrified to leave the presence of their mothers.”101 Fusion with the Killer Mother is guaranteed by all these practices, plus the mother’s choking the infant with her milk during nursing, the constant masturbation by mother of her children’s penis and vagina while she lies on top of them, twisting and pinching them as we saw was the practice in New Guinea.

If they're so different, how come they can have a baby with the most whitest woman?

REMEMBER GUYS ALL CULTURES ARE THE SAME MUH NOBLE SAVAGES . WHEN PEOPLE TELL YOU ABOUT ABOS JUST THINK THEY WERE LITERALLY IN THE STONEAGE WHEN WE GOT THERE

The mutilation of young girls’ vaginas is also practiced by the Aboriginals, “in which old men roll emu feathers with a loop of hair. This device is put into the vagina and then removed, pulling away a large part of the womb. The rest of the womb is then cut horizontally and vertically with a stone knife. When this wound is healed, the girl is then circumcised and made to have intercourse with many young men. The mix of blood and semen is collected and given to frail tribesmen as a fortifying elixir.”103 Again, the fusion with the Killer Mother’s blood is imagined to increase the strength of the male who is uncertain of his masculinity. Males marry many wives and even rape their own daughters104 in order to fortify their masculinity, and fathers often have “boy-wives” to absorb some of their maleness.105 It is not surprising that with both boys and girls “almost their only, and certainly their supreme, game was coitus,” particularly “licking the vagina of girls” to increase their strength.106 Gang raping is constant among Aboriginals, as it is in all tribal cultures.107 Roheim calls the constant rape of Aboriginal children “far more ‘normal’ than the sexuality of the European male” since “their repression of sexuality need not be as deep as it is among Europeans.”

>When the racist Europeans stop you from cutting the bottom side of a boys dick then fucking it with a group of men

>When your an Abo growing up and you have to get a part of your dick sawed off with a rock. #Abofeels

The initial ritual of Aboriginal boys is accomplished by throwing them into a trench called “The Old Woman” with a bull-roarer called “The Mother” (her womb), repeating their birth by going through a birth tunnel with an umbilical rope attached, being covered by “the menstrual blood that can cause you to die,” and then sub-incising them with “a slit made on the underside of his penis” that is said to create a powerful vagina.109 The men then have intercourse in the split on the underside of the penis, “like a split-open frankfurter.”110 Equipped with a vagina and with the powerful blood of the “Old Serpent Woman” who roams the desert in search of people to eat, warriors go out to kill anyone they can find, living “in dread of enemies” who are Killer Mother serpents, creating Faked Provocations of some fancied wrongs that might justify the killing, either individually or in small groups. Many Australian tribes ate their dead enemies, including their neighbors, though “not for the sake of food.”111 Australian Aborigines also “never neglect to massacre all strangers who fall into their power.”112 “Men, women and children are massacred indiscriminately.”113 A majority of adult men are killed by homicide and over a quarter are killed in warfare.114 These patterns have not changed in millennia: “fighting scenes are extensively depicted in Aboriginal rock art dating back at least 10,000 years.”115 When childrearing doesn’t change, economies and cultures do not change.

>this is the extent of depravity to which people without a civilized religion devolve

Buddhist/Christian worldwide crusade and flaming magnet purge when

so can a horse and a donkey, but that doesn't mean we should only breed mules.

Hell they even managed to get a hamster pregnant with human sperm

>hamster pregnant with human sperm
I googled that and found no results relevant.
I suspect you're full of shit.
Yes we al hate aboriginals here. But there is no reason to talk shit or not post references.

>hamsters

Can't create a hybrid.

>Hamster egg-penetration test (HEPT) (or simply Sperm penetration test) is an in-vitro test used to study physiological profile of spermatozoa.[1] It makes use of zona-free hamster egg, which resembles human ovum. A normal sperm is capable of penetrating the egg, showing its fertilizing capacity. The test is expensive and not reliable.[2]

egg gets penetrated but not fertilized

I love sexual repression now.

>egg gets penetrated but not fertilized
that's not really the same as
'>hamster pregnant with human sperm"

Obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Blacks are most likely a subspecies IMO, but Abos definitely are.

yes, of course, just saying that this is what Tyrone was referring to

wtf I hate germans now

-Must read-

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

>an example of sterile offspring
>a non-existent story of pregnant hamsters

christ, user. I'm completely redpilled on race but my Biology degree makes me embarrassed to share this board with you.

LOL

>Hell they even managed to get a hamster pregnant with human sperm

I found some evidence

It's good that they didn't, as this lets us disprove the noble savage theory once and for all.

Yeah better argument would have been wolves and coyotes/jackals
>If they're so different how come
Literally not the point, we can/could interbreed with neanderthals, denisovans, and at least one archaic African hominid detected by dna. Doesn't mean they had the same mental capacities

I never thought of that, you're probably right