AXIS

I liked it.

it was a mess and the logo is so stupid

carnageman was the one few good things to come from of it

and superior iron man, zenpool, and possibly hobgoblin, but that's it

I loved Remender's avengers and I liked a lot of the results of the inversion, but I thought it was completely shit overall.
Just fucking think how much better marvel would be if superior iron man was still around

dumb fun

>What if the Marvel Universe got hit with a switch alignment spell

was Magneto not affected by the spell?

Better than Secret Wars.

Better than Civil War II.

>Better than Secret Wars.
No

>Better than Civil War II.
Actually yes Bendis really can't fucking write anything

I agree with this statement

That's not an achievement.

I enjoyed it, but I still want to read the version that didn't get reworked 4-5 times.

Forever Evil was better.

It fell apart so quickly and felt so disjointed.
Remender is good, I like to think Axis was buttfucked by editors. Right now is one of the event who made a decent number of changes in the status quo, for the good (inverted Sabretooth) and the bad (That pointless BECAUSE MOVIES Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver retcon).

Remender's Spider Man was great, Marvel should have hired him and kicked Slott.

I liked it but you could tell Marvel forced him to turn years of plotting into a big dumb event filled with editorial mandates. You can just feel Remender saying 'fuck this' all the way through it.

The Nova tie-in was one of the best parts of that book, but it sucked that it derailed Agent of Asgard so much.
Oh, and the Mighty Avengers tie-in was great. I think Ewing's capable of making any event good; even the Loki one was decent for what it was.

fighting Kluh was pretty fun

>no more Carnageman

:(

I fucking love the first issue. I absolutely loved that Remender completely undid years of Bendis on the X-Men in ONE PAGE.

I still think Inverted Alex did the Inhuman-murdering in Scott's costume while Scott and Emma just quietly retired.

Carnageman was the fucking best and fuck them bringing him back evil.

I absolutely loved that Remender completely undid years of Bendis on the X-Men in ONE PAGE.
How so? That sounds intriguing.

I remember downloading and reading the books. I do not remember what happened in the books, at all.

Probably not a good sign.

Searching my hard drives for the issues for a quick re-read.

its avaliable on a certain comic scan viewing website

Hilariously, I was at a bookstore that alphabetized the book in the S's

?

you should readcomics.tv more user

It gave Medusa her best costume

KLUH

Would Civil War 2 make more sense with Carol v. Superior Iron Man?

Villains teaming up to do heroic things is always great.

it would make alot of people hate the outcome a whole lot more

>cool good guy gone bad
>readers are rooting for him hard
>faggot bendis has carol not only beat him but emasculate him to the point he loses all credibility
>riri then becomes the new iron man

the end

so do I

I'm still waiting for someone to use the same technique Maker used to pull Moridun out of the Fifth Cosmos, and retrieve Superior Tony from the Seventh Cosmos so he can be an asshole to regular Tony.

It was great and honestly just a fun comic book event in the same vein as Forever Evil