Alpha male

>Alpha male
>Rescued cartoons from the dark ages
>Created one of the most popular cartoons of all time
>Put Nickelodeon on the map
>Influenced literally every single American cartoon that came after Ren and Stimpy
>One of the greatest artists currently practicing
>Launched a successful Kickstarter
>Does shorts for the UFC
>Has more knowledge about the history of animation that anyone alive

Is John K the GOAT?

but he's mean! especially to women!

Are goats known for never meeting a deadline? If so then yes. How's Cans without labels coming along?

>managed to do ALL THAT with his head firmly rammed up his own asshole!

Alpha male? Are you shitting me?

He boasts and brags about being manly, but his idea of machismo is treating employees inhumanely and hitting on women like a stalker, which doesn't make him macho—it just makes him an asshole.

As far as I can tell, he actually is super-creative, but as a person he's an immature, jerky manchild. He could never be the GOAT.

>Does Shit for the UFC
FIFY

This.
Being a dick doesn't make you an alpha male.

You forgot that he pioneered flash animation and doesn't get any credit for it.

most of this site often forgets this.

this. he both saved and killed cartoons in less than 10 years.

Todd?

>Created one of the most popular cartoons of all time
Maybe top 20, maybe

He's also vain as fuck and had multiple plastic surgeries.

>most of this site often forgets this.

So do most dicks.
They convince themselves that they're alpha males, get butthurt by other people's (completely understandable) bad reactions to their dickish behavior, and swear revenge, with other dicks lining up to support them.

Unfortunately, dicks are motivated as fuck and vengeful as hell, so there's no convincing them of the truth—they'll happily fight against their own longterm interests for the cheap thrill of hurting someone they don't like right now.
This is how dickish political leaders gain and keep power, too: Putin, Netanyahu, Kim Jong, etc. Their citizens are suffering, but the empowered dicks among them are so thrilled at the chance to hurt their enemies that they'll go along with anything.

thanks Brian

Are you trying to say a cartoon in the top 20 isn't one of the most popular? You know how many fucking cartoons there are?

So anons, do you think John will ever make a good flash animation? Or will he go back to traditional?

Being gross isn't being creative, John. Not every cartoon has to be the Garbage Pail Kids.

t. beta male

>Modern John

Not even once.

But you can't be a dick without consequences without being an alpha.

>Alpha male with daddy issues

I don't think so.

Maybe about the tiny fraction of animation history he thinks is worthwhile.

30?

I have no problem with him

Which obviously does not apply to John K., since he's essentially been black listed from the industry. What the fuck has he accomplished in the last ten years except for a fucking t-shirt ad and two simpsons couch gags? Also all the young girls he tries to groom keep dumping his ass and never look back because he's a creepy weird old asshole.

Daily Reminder Billy West is a traitor who stole credit for Ren's voice, sent animation back 10 years, and made millions

Shut up John.

The End

I wonder when's the last time Katie Rice has spoken to him.

>One of the greatest artists currently practicing

Are we really talking about the same John K here

Sure, if you say so, buddy.

>every other bullet

lol

BIG
SHOT

Well that uncomfortable to read.

I'm pretty sure that by the end Billy couldn't even see the screen he was typing on to keep track of what he was discussing, between the frothing mess bubbling out of his lips and every blood vessel in his eyes popping one by one.

I audibly laughed out loud

The first time I read the blowing up the baby's head part it legit had me crying with laughter.

You can actually see the anger build as it goes along.

>I would not do 120 takes of a particular type of scream

That's because you only did the screaming parts for Ren and had to make sure it matched John K.'s tone. Quit exaggerating, you played the major roles in one of the most important cartoons of our generation and you should be grateful John hired you when no one else did.

that fucking ad on the right is satire right? some kinda joke?

Jesus Christ. How close do you think West was to punching his screen? By end of the thing you can just imagine his neck veins thickening with increasing anger.
He sounds like he might actually punch John K. dead in his chest if he ever sees him again.

>[Legal Note: Winners of this exclusive contest agree to pay all expenses.]

Probably.

>one of the most important cartoons of our generation

Jesus Christ, John K-stans are the absolute worst. For the sake of argument, let's say Ren and Stimpy really is one of the most important cartoons of our generation. Do you really think anyone working on Ren and Stimpy knew that at the time? Do you really think people going into their day job would have understood that oh, it's okay they're being treated like dog shit, the revolution is happening?