Why are right-wing women so much hotter?

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they still care about how they look.

>implying Trump is right-wing

life-long degenerate Democrat who donated hundreds of thousands to the Clintons, among others

Because the new liberalism is the destruction of things that are beautiful.

>female

I'll answer this simply and this is the correct answer -

ugly women get beta men, and beta men are more feminine, meaning less independent.

People who are less independent are leftists.

Hot women get top-tier men, and top-tier men tend to be more independent, thus being conservative.

Women opinions are directed by the men that go after them.

Good question

Question are right eing "down" for some things like fetishes?

They aren't. The majority of hot women wearing MAGA caps are paid models. Those women are shilling for companies to sell their MAGA gear.

I make my girl wear a collar in public that looks similar to hers.

how comes poop stinks but sniffing a girls butthole is instant boner?

>Donated when Hillary was senator or when Bill was president as all major businesspeople do in order to seem impartial and ensure neither party decides to fuck with them
>OMG HE'S A CLOSET DEMOCRAT BUT HE'S ALSO A PUTIN PUPPET AND HE'S ALSO HITLER REINCARNATE STUPID Sup Forums FELL FOR IT

I hope you get anal cancer for being so fucking dumb.

>life-long degenerate Democrat who donated hundreds of thousands to the Clintons, among others

All this hedging. Ye of little faith

Because girls dont poop user

because a large portion of liberals who believe the whole "everyone is equal" shit arrived at that by default as a result of their fragile ego not letting them face the blatent fact they are shit. nature is not fair or equal

NICE FAGGOTSHOP
>She

Poor guy. I PITY YOU.

You should be pitying yourself senpai

They don't. This is what they actually look like

Yeah, everyone knows Hollywood babes always vote Republican :^)

No, only broken leftist women are into the really kinky shit.

Ann Coulter's bones hate her. She's got all kinds of arthritic stuff going on.

Youcis.
Perfection.

These are mostly models working for small start ups selling trump merchandise. They're literally pandering to the frustrated beta male demographic and pol soaked it up

You're a literal fag at this point m8, literally judging other mens' "tiers" like a woman.

Jesus Christ why is faggotry so common here?

He's literally hitler. Don't get more right than that

Hmm is a metric fuckton of hot SJW and assorted lefty hippy chicks desu

Also have you seen EDL and BNP women? Fucking hideous.

"""""women"""""

you're so god damned fucking retarded. have you ever even talked to a girl?

fpbp

This is true. It's Harrison Bergeron levels of enforcing equality by kneecapping everyone. If you're too strong, you're mocked as a jock. If you're too pretty, they call you a slut. The worst part is that it's motivated entirely out of jealousy when these people should be considered a goal to strive towards.

Because they still like being women and having men like them for being women and not some sort of androgynous beast that decries everything as problematic.

>She
>Being this dumb

>Why are right-wing women so much hotter?
They are more successful by nature.
Liberals are generally the underclass, downtrodden and social outcasts. These are all traits beautiful and successful women do not possess.

If only Quiet actually looked like this.

Pic related is a decent looking lib. I didn't even have to cherry pick like you.

that hat is either photoshoped or 4 sizes too big

>are generally the underclass, downtrodden and social outcasts

literally Sup Forums

She's still decent. Mei-Ling and Paramedic were the cutest though.

pretty good for 54 desu

>ywn live in an alternate reality where Coulter has a daughter that you date but end up cucking for her mom instead

she's a troll senpai, hate to burst your bubble

youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8

Quiet's not even ugly, her face just doesn't appeal to me.

Mei-Ling a cute though.

Dammit so I'm never gonna have my dream come true. I've always wanted a rightwinged blonde goddess to do some hardcore femdom on me and my call me her little nigga. That sexual fantasy will never come true.

Leftist women say they are "opened" but they are committed. I need a woman who is committed

can someone xray this pls

Reminder that """Trump girls""" are mostly paid models by Babes4Trump and that women this hot don't give a shit about building a wall and protectionism from China. Good job getting cucked