Yo where's the rest of that Akira storytime?

Yo where's the rest of that Akira storytime?

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Akira
mangahere.co/manga/akira/
mediafire.com/download/gfl1fmxww1h2jad/EpicAkira13-16.zip
mediafire.com/download/of4b761b5nlw766/EpicAkira3&4.z
www31.zippyshare.com/v/dYbKKHMP/file.html
www68.zippyshare.com/v/G6iCtTlF/file.html
www68.zippyshare.com/v/9wIIR8EW/file.html
www68.zippyshare.com/v/XOHCfRs8/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right here, buddy.

Wait, it didn't finish? Oh dear.

Some faggot from Sup Forums reported it enough times so the latest thread got taken down.

no clue
about halfway through thread #6, the same anal-annihilated fag who had been shitposting in the earlier threads started a devilman storytime in some sort of "protest" or whatever
thread #7 was three or four issues in before it got taken down
still on desustorage up to that point, I believe, but we haven't heard from the storytimer since
I've even been checking Sup Forums and not a peep over there

Somethings up, I had to set up filters to make the boad tolerable today and it's been quite some time since that was needed.

Shut down by faggots. Try somewhere else.

>tfw haven't been able to find it online for years
>tfw only make it through thread 4 before threads started getting deleted
why is life unfair, Sup Forums

HL got a 24 hour ban, so noon tomorrow hopefully.

right here: kissmanga.com/Manga/Akira

christ, Sup Forums, it's a fucking manga. it's available online on a hundred different sites, why do you need someone to storytime it for you?

Even if it's only 24 hours that ban sounds like total bullshit. How dare someone storytime a comic people are interested in?

Eh. OP was being a fag about it. Should have been straight and acknowledged it was from Japan but he kept going lol no manga here marvel isn't japanese.

because.it's.not.a.comic.

Looked like a comic, it read like a comic, it was good like most comics. Faggots complained about it without actually reading it, just like a comic.

it's japanese, therefore it's manga.

because it was a different version

he never said it wasn't from japan
he said it belonged on Sup Forums because it was published by marvel and had several american artists working on it, which makes it Sup Forums-appropriate
as opposed to batmanga, which had literally zero western involvement aside from DC publishing it but was storytimed on here without a hitch

Not a western comic.

i was really tempted to start storytiming Bartkira

Manga are comics just as any other sequential art from other countries. I never really understood what makes manga so special compared to stuff from France, or Italy, or Britian, or Hong Kong.

Really nigga? All the people pitching a fit over a storytime and OP was the one being a fag? OP was a fucking hero.

guess that makes Mechanical Boy Ultimo a comic book, since it was written by Stan Lee, huh?

That would be an amazing substitute.

because the rules of the site say so, don't be obtuse.

No he acted like a coy faggot from the beginning. He provoked weebs too saying no manga here. Saying Akira isn't a manga has no purpose other than to bait weebs.

>mangahere.co/manga/akira/
This is what I used back in the day

>written by a westerner
>drawn by a jap
>published originally in a japanese magazine
vs
>written by a jap
>drawn by a jap
>originally published in a japan
>localized by an American

does this mean that the Viz release of One Piece is Sup Forums as well?

Shit if the mods are gonna kill a thread they should do it from the start instead of right before the climax

A man takes hours out of his day to provide us all with a nice storytime of a very, very large comic and all you can say is that he was being a coy faggot?

if provoking some butthurt weeaboo makes him a faggot, I'll gladly accept the title myself
but it doesn't, the only faggot was the crybaby Sup Forums-poster

>localized
it was quite a bit more than "localized", user

>it's a Sup Forums is too stupid to use an online reader episode

Devilman sperg, are you here?

not the same thing

Wonder if it's the same poster who spams Sup Forums in every thread.

The guys at Epic went out if their way to colorize the whole story.

> people complain
> b-but it was only one person

keep telling yourself that.

I heard he got banned as well, but I find it hard to believe with the comments in this thread

it was flipped, translated, SFX re-drawn, and colored.

Aside from the color, that describes dozens of manga releases. because that's what localization means, user.

and why you'd want to read a colorized version of a comic originally meant to read in black and white is beyond me.

it was literally only one poster in the threads
and if pic related is any indication, it's still only one poster

Why the fuck us jojos allowed on this board again?

most localizations aren't flipped, and even fewer are colored

Why didn't the guy who was posting Akira put it on MEGA or something?

back in the early days they were flipped, because Americans were thought to be too stupid to comprehend reading right to left.

Judging by Sup Forums's reaction, it seems they were right.

The color job is the only thing making Akira's release stand out, and that's a pretty poor reason to declare it "western".

No, I do that sometimes. There's several of us I'd guess.
I was enjoyng the storytime

because he wanted to stir up shit, not actually provide a service.

Besides, it's already available everywhere online, Sup Forums is just a bunch of faggots who don't know how to find comics outside of win-o-threads.

The discussion was part of the appeal, ass.

I'll do that with casting threads, but a discussion about the live action depection of a comic book character / story I don't have a problem with.

he was uploading them as he finished volumes

it's pretty telling how Sup Forumsbabbys don't get appeal of storytimes

Multiple dl links were posted.

Bro, why are you making such an issue out of this?

>someone was pissed off enough to follow the threads for 3 days

that's impressive

They did.
mediafire.com/download/gfl1fmxww1h2jad/EpicAkira13-16.zip

mediafire.com/download/of4b761b5nlw766/EpicAkira3&4.z
Akira 01-10 (Epic Comics).rar
www31.zippyshare.com/v/dYbKKHMP/file.html
Akira 11-20 (Epic Comics).rar
www68.zippyshare.com/v/G6iCtTlF/file.html
Akira 21-30 (Epic Comics).rar
www68.zippyshare.com/v/9wIIR8EW/file.html
Akira 31-38 (Epic Comics).rar
www68.zippyshare.com/v/XOHCfRs8/file.html

Manga chapters are posted on Sup Forums all the time.

Devilman-kun could you at least put on a name and/or trip so I could filter you.

The small amount of time I've spent on Sup Forums has told me that almost all discussions there are waifu wars, I'm not sure if Sup Forums has storytimes or discussions. Hell, I remember a time when /d/ used to have storytimes and discussions, but people just started posting links to sadpanda and all the talking just died, I think Sup Forums might have suffered the same fate.

So if a dude from Sup Forums was trying to have a Devilman thread was it the Verotik version?

because the board has enough unrelated content as it is.

No, just the scanslation since he was trying to prove a "point".

>unrelated
if you seriously think that akira is unrelated to western art and animation, you're more deluded than the salty devilman faggot

Well his point was stupid. At least the Verotik version would have been cool.

So why don't you go whine about it in a live action Mary Jane thread or smth instead of one of the greatest works of sequential art ever made

Why are we still not allowed to have webms with audio? What the shit Moot-dono?

I tend to assume guys like you are grossly overweight, and these kind of control issues are related to binge eating, am I wrong or was Akira just too much for ypu to swallow?

They do have storytimes, but not as often as they've got lots of sites dedicated to scanslations.

It must take a special kind of neet loser to ruin a storytime lots of people were having fun in.

Here's an artist's rendering of what he may have looked like.

>tfw one of my LCS has a bunch of the Epic published issues but I always assumed it was just the same as the manga
guess I know what I'm wasting money on

Woah there, user, this reaction image isn't Sup Forums related. Please take it to Sup Forums.

It's a joke

The Joke

The Killing Joke

So was that.

I could have guessed given this thread. It's just fun to play along.

I missed the shitstorm. What the fuck was his "point"?

That the colorized version of Akira had no place on Sup Forums. So he tryed to post about Devilman to "prove a point". I was wondering if he used the Verotik version published in the US but he used a scanlation version.

: D

Someone should just do the rest on Sup Forums.

Although it'll probably get banned over there for being Sup Forums.