Curly Wurly edition
Previous Thread Highlights
Have a good thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=inbwbPeXRho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my gf

alri

would heem an irishman and steal his lucky charms because he sure as hell wouldn't have a pot of gold on him

woof haha

THE NUMBERS MASON

tradthot

groyne is itchy lads

Now that Jamie Oliver is bankrupt can we bring back turkey twizzlers?

Peace is a great good; and doubly harmful. The wisest and most far-seeing champions of peace will ever remember that, in the first place, peace must be righteous, and, in the second place, that it can be obtained only at the cost of war. Again, peace may come only through war. Scant attention is paid to the weakling or the coward who babbles of peace; but due heed is given to the strong man with sword girt on thigh who preaches peace.

nobody's twizzling MY turkey i'll have you know that for nowt

ah yes leave the EU and give the nanny state more control and power hmm yes very good

got a (You) from the mexican

when pooping at work, you'll want to poo in your hand and then place it in the bowl so that any coworkers in the bathroom do not hear the turd plopping

it's a technique i call, the polite punjabi

What happened to him?

Dragovich... Kravchenko... Steiner... All must die.

At least it's OUR nanny state and not some kraut's.

schizoid Dave spewing his bullshit again

Queen of BRIT

Putting serious thought into volunteering

Lads... Brexit.

looks horrible

On the border between civilization and barbarism war is generally normal. Whether the barbarian be the Red Indian on the frontier of the United States, the Afghan on the border of British India, or the Turkoman who confronts the Siberian Cossack, the result is the same. In the long run civilized man finds he can keep the peace only by subduing his barbarian neighbor. The barbarian will yield only to force

babestation

55 89 E5 52 51 39 D1 74 0F B8 44 43 42 41 8B 55 08 8B 4D 0C 01 D1 89 C8 5A 59 5D C2 08 00

HIGHLY likely to be a stolen post

Parentals have retired, lads. Pretty jealous tbqh.

reminder that the Irish voted against the EU and were just made to vote again until they gave the correct answer

Slags > Brexit

simple as

dont understand it

>no(0) arse

ah yes, because the EU is famous for stopping countries from becoming nanny states

it'll be slagxit soon as women become traditional again under the stern poverty of post-brexit england, wales, scotland, and northern ireland

Almost started arguing about Brexit but I won't do that, would honestly have a more productive and fulfilling time sucking myself off and swallowing the load

wasn't dave against a united states of europe

is brexit a good thing for you

WAHEY

bit sad sean bean is gonna die one day

how low does her roast beef hang?

The Swiss and Norwegians are doing just fine without the EU. I'm sure you lads will be okay. Maybe.

Gonna put serious action into volunteering on Monday. Posting about rorke isn't making Australia better. My efforts will make australia better

Don't know I just call everyone I disagree with a Dave now to ruin his legacy haha

She's so beautiful and strong ;_;7

Devilish

Why do slags love BAC so much?

Girl told me she wasn't ready for a relationship and then got back with her ex haha only problem is I'm too charismatic and attractive and literally a month later she broke up with him again because she thinks God made us meet in case we're "soul mates". Told her I don't do sloppy seconds and now she's heartbroken lmao her ex refuses to even talk to her now as well haha

What a rollercoaster lads

Find it funny how people are terrified at the prospect of companies not making as much money if we leave the EU. Even if we reverted 50 years we'd still be living better than most people on the planet.

it's a your sister got too drunk and you had to order her and uber home episode

blood alcohol content?

Every expansion of civilization makes for peace. In other words, every expansion of a great civilized power means a victory for law, order, and righteousness. This has been the case in every instance of expansion during the present century, whether the expanding power were France or England, or America. In every instance the expansion has been of benefit to the whole world. The expansion of England throughout the Nile valley has been an incalculable gain for world civilization. When England crushed and conquered the Sudan she conferred a priceless boon upon humanity and made the civilized world her debtor. Until the great civilized nations stepped in there was no chance for anything but such bloody violence.

love a bit of sloppy seconds me like

Stop posting this ugly paki cunt I'm serious

Did the man prance on stage wearing costume?

Americhad+Greencard is quite an irresistible combo tbqh ngl la

>too stupid to order herself an uber

being mentally retarded must run in the family too i suppose

Remoaners would've capitulated at the first sign of war with the Nazis because "ooh think how much it'll cost oh god someone could literally get hurt just give hitler what he wants!"

BIG AMERICAN COCKS

got diagnosed with lumbar spodlyosis lads

is it gay

rip

I like it when my sister comes home and she's shitfaced and she just sits in the kitchen/dining room monged out.
amuses me greatly
fucking normies

>being mentally retarded must run in the family too i suppose

rekt should have spent more money on a better chair

they also like pop music and iphones. they are retarded goys of the highest calibre

brain boggling post

No lads with her this time?

*slaps your sister around the face with my big sweaty cock*

When was the last time you caught a glimpse of her fanny?

got diagnosed with penile spoogladoopley lads

Not the biggest fan of Paki girls, but she's cute.

I refuse to believe he ever will, but if he does, I'll always treasure this picture I took with him

Can't stand this fucking heat. It's 31C in here. Can't sleep.
Air conditioning should be mandatory like heating is. More old people die of heat than cold here so what the fuck?

lads

when she was sitting on the toilet with the door slightly open i saw it one time. was about 3 months ago

Unironically adore how much of a civnat cuck PJW is

imagine actually living in a country like this
madness

wonder what it'd taste like

youtube.com/watch?v=inbwbPeXRho

what you on about lad its 1C here

perfect weather

is it true that HK gets its water from China

when i was 15 i tried sucking my own knob and i leaned forward too much and accidentally rolled out of my chair and smashed my nose into my knee and it bled everywhere

sounds deserved you degenerate

NUKE AMERICA

Pop a damp t-shirt in the freezer for a bit, that's what I do when it's too hot.

new years I think

hey you're not me

disturbingly homoerotic picture

Why is civic nationalist, at least around here, associated with cuckoldry? You'd think that ethnic nationalism, in a multi ethnic society, is in actual fact cuckish. No?

made a thread
haven't we all?

ANIME IS REAL

are you actually going to tell me you've never tried sucking yourself off before?

bet the ghosts of your ancestors laughed their heads off

when i was 15 I took the paper roll holder in the kitchen and lubed it up and stuck it up my arse

haven't shit right since

if you haven't:
>fingered your own bum
>tried sucking your own dick
>sampled your own cum
you're not a real man

umm yes of course lol weirdo man