Some reasons why the most popular show of recent history could not become popular today

It couldn't get made today.

>Not enough african americans.
Literal riots in the street, they'd have to make Jerry half African or adopted by Africans or some bullshit.

>Too much pumping and dumping of women. Sexist.
All those reddit whores would be up in arms about how the men treat women like disposable vessels for cum. Can't have that.

>Elaine has no female friends
No female representation. They don't sit around and talk about the glass ceiling. This is some of the worst crimes against humanity you can commit against a rich white girl 18-34 who is studying Arts/Communication/English/Gender theory/Queer theory. Not permitted

>No recognition of Israels destruction of Palestine
Whatever side of the fence you sit on, if you even have a side, you can't have so many Jews in one show and not comment on the Israel/Palestine conflict and concede that "more needs to be done"

>No commentary on politics
This is a big one. There's no condemnation of anything in politics, there's no references to the Presidential elections or new presidents as they occur. Seinfeld just kept going every year, as far as you knew no presidential elections ever transpired.

Agree?

>>No commentary on politics
>This is a big one. There's no condemnation of anything in politics, there's no references to the Presidential elections or new presidents as they occur. Seinfeld just kept going every year, as far as you knew no presidential elections ever transpired

There's an episode where Rudy Guliani won the mayoral election because of Elaine and Kramer screwing around in a medical lab.

granted it's not partisan or anything but that did happen.

They still air it today in popular time slots.

99% of the problems and miscommunications on Seinfeld would be solved or wouldn't exist if everyone had a modern mobile phone.

/thread

Well they're still making Jewsitcoms with hardly any minority main characters so doubt that's the case.

>still
>ended before the rise of the BLM movement and the accompanying cryfest

Exhibit A

HIMYM started in 2005.

Find me a post-2010s sitcom with an all white cast

Not really. What about the episode where Costanza parks the car before that other guy?

>not ringing the (((police))) to check the (((CCTV))) to confirm who had right of way

goy pls

Worst sitcom of all time, I can't even stand a single episode of that sludge.

I haven't actually seen it, but isn't Fuller House still a thing and white as wonder bread?

Started before 2010, but it's still going.

everyone except the janitor looks straight out of jerusalem

>Elaine has no female friends

She did. But she seemed to hate everyone of them.

Glad I'm not alone. It's just so fucking boring and the humor could not be worse.

It also comes off, to me, as having fake emotion behind it. It never feels genuine.

>you can't have so many Jews in one show and not comment on the Israel/Palestine conflict and concede that "more needs to be done"

Israel Palestine is virtually never mentioned on any American media 2bh.

A better marker IMO is once Obama was elected. When that happened things accelerated right into the toilet. His administration gave millions perhaps billions to leftist groups with our tax money.

making it much more rewarding when it finally is

It's Always Sunny

You are as bad as your bogeymen. Take this shit to Sup Forums.

The Ranch (Netflix)
Last Man Standing (RIP)

No, I disagree. Curb Your Enthusiasm was essentially a spiritual successor to Seinfeld and it was well-received. He even said the n-word.

This is the only legit reason.

Wrong, there were clearly mobile phones on the season finale and that didn't keep them out of jail.

>Elaine tries Tinder dating
>George struggles to delete a spergy comment on a girl's profile pic that he likes.
>Jerry Uber's for the first time...doesn't sit well with him...
>Kramer livestream non-stop and uses 10X the data for his plan... changes his ISP bill to Jerry's apartment..

jerry get ipad

I said 99% you damn contrarians.

These are good ideas. Seinfeld reunion when?

Seinfeld episode in 2017:

Kramer starts doing Uber and Lyft, but has to borrow Jerry's car to do it. George is late to a job interview because his Uber pool keeps picking up new riders and taking him out of the way. Elaine starts using Tinder as a way of getting men to drive her around because she doesn't want to pay for ride sharing. Jerry and Newman's desire to return to the days of metro and bus bring them closer until Newman tries to start a hashtag.

Larry David and Jerry just need to get their shit together and do somthing

Didn't Hulu spend some hundred million dollars in 2015 for the rights to stream the whole season?

People would have been watching it out of tradition for years, upon years... ie The Simpsons

JERRY GET IPAD

It has been in syndication on TBS or some shit for years. I think Hulu scooped up exclusive rights.
People HAVE been watching it for years. The Hulu deal just made it a lot easier to bootleg HD quality episodes.