Dragon Tales thread

I wish, I wish with all my heart to fly with dragons in a land apart.

ITT:Dragon Tales general

Bump

Childhood nostalgia the show.

I used to love this show as a budding stoner. My tolerance was low and the goofy voices were fun. I miss those days, and hate the fact that there isn't a decent torrent out there for this.

Cassie a cute.

I wish i wish with all my heart, to die in a freak accident and meet a hot cyclops lady in the afterlife

the only episode of this i remember is when the blue dragon lost his blanket in some bottomless pit
also i think the two headed dragons were separated at some point

Wasn't there a dragon or kid in a wheelchair later in the show?

>that episode where Cassie is sad because her caterpoozle has spun a cocoon and apparently 'died'. Bitch didn't play enough Pokémon.

I loved Cassie as a kid but hated ORD for some reason. I also was 4 years older than the shows target demographic because I have always been obsessed with dragons

This is a nice show.

I think Cassie is the only dragon I would want to stick my dick into. not because shes the youngest but because shes the cutest. and yeah well she is the youngest. that nice young tender dragon pussy

>little kid
>dad tells me that if i draw a picture of my favorite dragon that they'll come to life after i take a nap
>was just his bullshit way of making me nap
>backfired cause i kept on getting out of my bed every 2 minutes to check

He did the same thing with Powerpuff Girls. Except with that he got ingredients to make cookies, and the vanilla was Chemical X, he just ripped off the label and put a new one with tape. I was supposed to sleep while they were baking.

Where the fuck is my dragon and superpowered girls so I can show them off to the neighborhood kids, dad?

I always thought the siblings were latino but apparently they're not.

They are though?

But they are?
What makes them not?

Max and what's-his-name? Really? I saw an episode a few months ago and they seemed non-latino white to me. I thought I had mistaken my memories of them with the Spanish speaking kid.

I assume you mean Enrique. All of them seem clearly of Hispanic heritage, I think Emmy even mentioned she had a "abuelita" (Grandmother) live in Mexico. And providing both Emmy and Max originally moved (shown literally in the first episode), it can be assumed that they are at least part Latino/Hispanic/Mexican of some sort.

Did you just think they weren't because they weren't speaking spanish all the time like Enrique.

I can't speak a lick of Spanish either despite being Latino so no.

I-... Is this an edit!!?

I do appreciate that for a kids' show it created a large world, full of fantasy or adventure. Many episodes had the cast travelling to some interesting location or meeting some strange creature. It was all very G-rated of course, but it made the show very fun.

Yes.
Originally, sleeping bags hes taking out in this scene were green, I think.

I love how they all became whiter after the series transitioned to flash.

Diff user, I just checked, it was green. I remember some one posted that gif before once and it was said to be legit, guess they lied. Would have been funny if it was an unintentional mistake by the animators.

And their mom had a Mexican accent then she would call out to them.

You have a nice dad user

your dad actually sounds pretty cool.

Great show. I loved it a ton as a kid.