/who/ - Doctor Who General

CAAAAAAAAANCIL edition.

PREVIOUSLY:

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/40851893/jodie-whittaker-reveals-how-she-feels-about-becoming-the-13th-doctor
i.imgur.com/TSofo7x.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ywn sit with Ashildr/Me on a hill and watch the sunset, making out as the sky turns dark

Why live?

This was my favourite part of that entire episode

>early thread

only true niggas itt

>ywn finger Ashildr whilst she's sitting on a shelf, fuck Clara as she's led on the table, and toe-fuck Amy who's lying on the floor

Why live?

Why is /who/ so much better than the rest of Sup Forums?

Doctor Who and the culture around it, it means we're a different and less toxic flavour of autist.

Doctor Who is dead.

How many of you have fapped to this, /who/?

Dear god she's gorgeous

Also what is that from

>ywn get a footjob from Ashildr

Why live?

Not Another Happy Ending I believe.

long live Doctor Who

Surprised nobody's photoshopped a nipple onto one of the frames.

Still trying to colourise, badly.

DELETE THIS FUCKING ASHILDIR POSTING

THIS IS A JENNA JENERAL

Are you the user who posted this? kek

UHHHHHHHHH

N-NO I SWEAR

this probably isn't want you want to hear but the Tardis looks like the toy version they released with the First Doctor action figure

I probably should've made it a little bluer.

Would Ashildr/Me piss on me, /who/?

why would she piss on herself?

I want to tenderly and lovingly ravish the fuck out of this goblin's eternally tight pussy

>ywn fuck Ashildr in the school locker room

Why live?

>ywn stroke her legs

>ywn fuck her under the TARDIS console

>ywn wake up to this view

YOU JUST TOOK A COUNCIL AXE FROM A COUNCIL VAN AND NOW YOU'RE DIGGING UP A COUNCIL ROAD
I'M REPORTING YOU TO THE COUNCIL

bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/40851893/jodie-whittaker-reveals-how-she-feels-about-becoming-the-13th-doctor
Jodie on camera

Imagine you're immortal with her at the end of the Universe, and since no one else exists, you both just stay completely naked all the time and fuck whenever you want.

>the fans are the most loyal and wonderful family of people watching the show
How long before she is disabused of this illusion?

Delta and the Bannermen is fucking stupid
I love it
The music is GOAT
The cliffhanger to part two is really weird, what the fuck was the Doctor thinking, that he could just sontar away like fucking nothing happened?

When Adam "I'm literally ticking all your boxes" Orford shows up at every turn and tries to sniff her pussy.

More shit like this please, it's hot.

>Ywn see her boobs flop out of this quite loose dress

why not just kill yourself now?

Shes already had to put up with George Baker today. Its already begun for her

I've got no doubt the whole dwsr squad is going to be doubly creepy now that Jodie's the Doctor

Do we know roughly when S11 will start filming?

Early next year

Is George the one who bragged about touching Capaldis shoulder?

Whatever happened to this hat?

It's gonna be replaced by this hat

John Malkovich in Inside John Malkovich

A reminder that Ten canonically fakes his accent

60s Daleks with pupils weirds me out.

Did they ever find out why the show is called Doctor Who? What does the who mean?

it's his name, user

>Did they ever find out why the show is called Doctor Who?

Why would the characters in the show find that out, when they don't even know that they're in a show called Doctor Who to begin with?

Daleks look so much better without pupils.

Not me. I'm not gay

he does?

I dont know about that, but Missy canonically is taking the piss out of 12 when she goes scottish

>Scottish accent, I think I might keep it...

I need Orford pictures for my collection

>TEN (in regard's to WAR's voice): Still, loving the posh gravelly thing. It's very convincing.

>ELEVEN: Brave words, Dick van Dyke.

I respectfully disagree

I disagree. They just look like generic robots and theres no inkling of there being a monster

The pupils look goofy as fuck

Delta and the Bannermen is a three parter? That just adds to its quirkiness.

What a strange serial. I have no idea how to even attempt to rate it out of ten. It was funny, it was cute, it looked good, the music was great. But I didn't really care about the plot very much, it just kind of happened and made me smile along the way.

Why did that one user say Paradise Towers was the only good episode of this season when Delta is better?

I like when they dilate

what about this?

That looks great honestly.

I'm really conflicted, cause it looks good, but classic daleks aren't supposed to have eyes. Also, you beat me to it you bastard

Has this been edited?

it's about 6 or 7 mins into the witch's familiar, the daleks are looing for davros, and this fella turns his head

When watching 60s serials, I like to imagine they actually have blue spots (even though they're supposed to be a different shade of silver I think?) And I like to imagine the lights are flashing orangey yellow, and the blue light is in the eyestalk from the new series (I found that so creepy as a kid)...

Basically I just like to pretend the black and white era daleks are more colourful. Adds more life to them I think

The ones in The Chase onwards actually did have orange/yellow lights, actually!

"sure Adam I'll take another photo. And autograph"

Oh nice one, I didn't know that. Thought it was just the ones in the Witch's Familiar

>h-high again adam...

>Hey user, sorry for waking you. But it's 3AM and I noticed you were getting a little excited in your sleep. Want me to give you a hand?

I wanna fuck Ashildr.

Keeping the thread alive.

It's a shame this is the only real look we've had of her bare breasts. I hope she does a proper nude scene at some point.

I got banned for posting this niggo

What is he doing?

For context, I was refering to this picture;

i.imgur.com/TSofo7x.jpg

Doctor Who but the Doctor is another character that the Doctor's actor played.

What is he doing here?

busting a nut

Why are the windows so fucked up, /who/?

Do people forget that it's 3x2?
How can someone look at that and think "perfect"?
The nine panes even made it onto the first annual. With a weird triangle top and no light.

They didn't copy that when they remade it for An Adventure in Space and Time.

They did on the back of it, actually

That just looks like someone tried remaking it from memory
>there was a dalek on the cover, right?
>the planet had rings didn't it?
>and uh, a mountain?

Screenshot?

And not that fake Blu-ray some guy made.

Oh god that really bothers me, literally all they would've had to do is change Hartnell's face to Bradley's

Tbh I feel like they (especially the Dalek) were deliberate design choices, possibly attempts to make it look less shit.

Just checked, they did remake the weird 9-panel windows on the book in the Docudrama.

Need stories for Tenth Doctor and War Doctor

>Also want one more story for both First Doctor and Third Doctor, as well as Seventh Doctor

>Bill Potts needs more stories

>More Thirteenth Doctor stories are always welcome

Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures, K9, and Class stories are welcome, along with any other spinoff stories (Vienna, Graceless, Jago and Litefoot, etc).

Poems, short scenes, and scripts are welcome.

And the deadline is now August 14th!

I'm working on two very short ones for War Doctor. Expect them by Friday.

I tried to do a story for War but lost traction. I always lose traction.
I guess I'll try to do something for Ten. Sorry if you've had to answer this a million times before, but where do we submit?

Doctor Who but it's Game of Thrones

What?

Doctor Who...

BUT

It's Game of Thrones.