Who is the most powerful character in the Disney universe?

Who is the most powerful character in the Disney universe?

My vote goes for Jafar as an evil genie.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eh, that guy can only use his full power for five seconds before getting nerfed in the sequel.

This guy can rewrite reality, invade other universes and integrate flawlessly into them, alter consciousness, and mutate individuals.

Literally a god

Wouldn't it be Genie as a free Genie?

He's probably Mr Mxyzptlk, he got bored of superman and decided to fuck up the disney multiverse.

Bill cipher, Implicitly Chernabog.

Ansem.

God

The executives

Goofy. Goofy could beat up dad.

You can't kill goofy. Just send him flying and going "yahoooohoohoohoowee!"

Not when it's Goofy time!

No, because Genie was only powerful because of the lamp. Once he was free he had nowhere near as much power.

Probably one of Jumba's experiments, he's made more than a handful of universe busters, reality warpers, and time manipulators.

Pic related is Experiment 607, who was engineered to collapse the fabric of the universe. Experiment 611 is another major contender, designed to destroy the universe when given a password that Jumba forgot.

forgot pic

The Heartless, of course. They did kill Clayton and make Gaston their bitch, after all.

They can also travel to other universes like can, too.

yeah in the Greek sense so not that hot

Isn't that Rufus?

>they killed Clayton
no they didn't.

No, but Jumba confused Rufus for Experiment 607.

>Yeah, he got CHOMPED instead!

Well, if he isn't then it doesn't really matter now thanks to Disney not being able to do anything with the rights to Tarzan.

Satan laughing spreads his wings

Didn't Genie Jafar kick his ass?

Don't Genius live in a lamp?

Yeah, but he only has power in the arcade.

This horny motherfucker right here.

Maleficent? No lamp to contain her, no master/higher force she has to obey.

Other thoughts are the kings of the past from Atlantis (but they're more of a collected power than a person), or Yen Sid from The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

No, he can't rewrite reality, he can rewrite reality in the same way you can rewrite reality by programming a computer. He can invade other realities in the same way you are invading another reality by walking into another building. He is complete powerless to affect anything outside of the arcade machines.

But he didn't really do anything when you think about it.

He was defeated though. Then his son beat the shit out of the things that beat the shit out of him.

yeah, no.
Maleficient got defeated by a knight with a sword. admittedly a decent fight, but still only a knight with a sword (and some fairy godmothers).

your other two suggestions do have some weight to them however.

And yet he can't even kill a baby

He becomes so weak by becoming tied to the lamp. He can't act of his own volition. He has power, but can't use it and must follow at least 3 rules, maybe more that we might not know about.

You mean Xehanort's Heartleass idiot. And even his boss isn't the most powerful character in the Disneyverse.

>The Almighty > Satan
Now perish you vile creature of darkness.

I vote for Merlin;
>can move backwards and forwards through time
>can become literally anything, from the largest dragon to the smallest germ
>he holds so much knowledge, like the entire breadth of history, that he's muddled by it
>the maximum potential of his abilities has never been examined.
even in t. h white's book he's not dead, just trapped frozen in cave. basically immortal.

Are we counting Marvel

Why hasn't anyone mentioned these two yet?

>Xehanort's Heartleass
AKA Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

Did you see what Elsa did accidentally? Imagine what she could do if she actually tried.

Prime scrooge vs Hercules in training
Who would win?

Off-topic, but I am surprised Hunchback wasn't well-received at the time it came out.

It had probably the best Disney Heroine, a lesson in love and crush and loving someone for who they are and not who you delude them to be, themes on abuse and religious and racial persecution and had a baby dangling from a well about to be... well, "not alive". We're not even going into quite possibly the inversion of how the HERO is effectively the Princess and the one trapped in the tower and has to look into himself to throw the chains off.

Not to mention the best songs. "Hellfire", "God Help The Outcasts", "Bell of Notre Dame" - these songs had an ominous, epic feel to them instead of the broadway quality that the other movies seemed to bring.

The Deacon also being a positive role model for Christians and had a great view on faith - speaking as a Muslim, this was done in a way that I could only describe as excellent. Plus, Frollo could be Sup Forums's poster boy.

Sorry, end rant. This is still my favorite Disney film in the last 25 years.

That would make this a Marvel argument thread.

You'd think a hottie like this could get laid enough that she wouldn't need to worry about parties.

Prime Scrooge, because he hulks out.

There's always one girl out there that's just beautiful and you're floored and go

"Eh, she's probably taken"

But she's actually single and wondering why the guys don't drag her out to the dance floor when Merriweather has a plethora of dudes wanting to get into her skirt around her,

Yeah.

It wasn't? It's one of their most popular films now.

Young Zeus then.

Don't know if KH counts, but Luxord seemed like he'd be pretty OP if he wasn't so obsessed with making everything a gamble.

I'd say Elsa has pretty good odds against Maleficent on sheer power, though Elsa lacks fine control for obvious reasons. We never saw what could happen if Elsa willingly let loose entirely, however, and threw down with everything she possibly could.

I always thought she was on the same level as sorcerer Jafar. They both did sort of the same stuff.

That whole last part was terribly done. Zeus was losing and his lightning did nothing until; Hercules showed up. Then all of a sudden the lightning worked perfectly and killed everything.

His main ability seemed to be transformation, and sometimes animating objects.

Because fate said the gods would lose if Herc wasn't there.

All right, so let's say our base unit of measurement is the regular man, or the "Flynn."

Gaston, who is roughly the size of a barge and a man no one can fight, douse lights, bite, or shoot like, is I'd say, what, 1.5 Flynns?

Prince Ali, who is as strong as ten regular men, obviously clocks in at a Decaflynn.

Ice is stronger than one, ten, and a hundred men, and Elsa has the power of ice, so she has AT LEAST 111 Flynns. (That's as many as 74 Gastons, for those of you playing along at home.)

Malificent has all the powers of hell, so assuming 1 demon=1 Flynn, she's clocking in at 7,405,926 Flynns at her max. (That's very nearly 5 million Gastons.) However, she is likely overstating her power here, as I'm pretty sure 1 Philip+3 Good Fairies≠5 million Gastons. She's probably closer to Elsa.

The obvious answer is Jafar+Pre-Freed Genie. Jafar wished to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world, so he is logically the next-most powerful sorcerer +X, where X is enough Flynns to make the contest one-sided. Then his third wish was to be an all-powerful genie, which would give him effectively infinite Flynns at the cost of a lamp, which unfortunately for him could be destroyed by Iago despite Iago's centiflynn of power.

A+ post.

Are we counting Disney shows, too? If so, Bill Cipher curbstomps.

I watched this episode last night and it bothers me that nobody was concerned of the possibility that there may be a reality warper on the loose. I guess they eventually found it since Leroy and Stitch claims they found all of them but still.

Ubers:

>Maleficent
>Genie Jafar
>Madam Mim
>Chernabog
>Hades

OU
>Horned King
>Ursula
>Facilier

UU
>Evil Queen/Regina Jones
>Oogie
>Gothel
>Yzma
>Silver

RU
>McLeach
>Clayton
>Medusa
>Li Shang
>Ratigan
>Frollo
>Ratcliffe
>Gaston
>Shere Khan
>Scar
>Hook
>Cruella
>Humans in general

>Malificent has all the powers of hell, so assuming 1 demon = 1 Flynn, she's clocking in at 7,405,926 Flynns at her max. (That's very nearly 5 million Gastons.)
God damn

He's got people that do that for him. When you're a god you delegate mundane tasks, like killing or seducing your enemies, that are beneath you to the help.

What about Ansem? He can actually create entire worlds using his magitek. He even tried to control copy and paste Kingdom Hearts.

Blue Fairy > All

Reality bending powers and answers to nobody. Can literally grant life or take it away on a whim. When she's not having fun torturing children and insects, she's out doing whatever the fuck she wants.

She'd probably cause a nuclear winter.

I fucking love Hades don't get me wrong, but he is still bound by the "rules" set in place by Greek mythology.

>Mother Gothel is more powerful than Gaston, Shere Khan and Scar
You might want to redo that list.

>(That's very nearly 5 million Gastons.)

If Narnia/Fantasia/Hunchback counts, God. Roger Rabbit puts Bugs into Disney canon. Else Genie, Genie Jafar, and the higher Greek deities if they exist in Hercules.

>he is still bound by the "rules" set in place by Greek mythology.
Which makes him obnoxiously powerful, though not near the top tiers.

She basically has the same power as Elsa, minus total control over the weather and season changing.

Elsa fag get the fuck out

When did Elsa oversee humanity as it made wishes on the night sky? When did Elsa have omniscient knowledge of what individuals were doing, so that she could pop in and teach them impromptu lessons about honesty? When did Elsa fade in and out of intangibility as a way to enter and leave rooms?

>is a god, and one of the principal three that gets to govern one of the three realms.
>Has no actual weaknesses beyond following the rules set up by his younger brother
>Only countered by his own family consisting of other gods

His rules are more along the lines of follow the law or else the police will smack you. They are not quite actual limitations that the sorcerers and magic creatures are held to.

Chernabog is stopped by sunlight, Malefecent can be killed by a sword, dead genies show up in his realm, and as stated in the Hercules movie gods cannot be killed at all. They have to be made mortal first then killed.

when did the Blue fairy have those?

Did you even watch the movie?

>waifufag waifuagging up a thread because someone else doesn't love his waifu too

?

No, seriously

?

That would be the Elsa fag, user

With all the samefagging going on I would not be surprised if every one of those posts on both sides of the argument are all the same guy.

>Answers Gepetto's wish.
>Checking back in with Pinochio after his mutation and after his drowning.
>The way she enters and leaves every scene without using the doors.

Elsa is just a common snow blower. Blue Fairy is high level reality alteration with unknown limits.

And then this asshole has to show up

The movie is shit user
You are a fag
Fuck you
Get the fuck out now
kill yourself
goddamnit Elsafags are back again
fuck Disney for inventing that stupid bitch
kill yourself again
fuck you

Mickey is the most powerful. He is Walt incarnate. Mickey is just a very nice guy, so he hold back.

That isn't Satan, it's Chernobog. A Slavic god.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobog

Malificent was defeated by the faeries first equipping the Prince with magic gear and when that failed, by giving him a Sword of Dragon Slaying along the lines of an Arrow of Slaying. Magic beat Maleficent, not a knight.

>Accidentally alters the weather with a plain wooden baton, because irritating duck made him momentarily lose his cool.
You might be on to something.

If magic is all it took, why didn't the fairies just blast Maleficent with their magic?

I feel like Eris from Sinbad would be pretty high up on the list.

Hades is fucking god