We don't have marriage in Narth

>we don't have marriage in Narth

>that sounds liberating
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish someone would liberate Sup Forums from these shitty threads.

It's Naath

It means the cishet institution of marriage keeps people from loving freely.

He wants her pusy

He's not a Sup Forumstard so he was fine with it

he has jungle fever right now

He is gonna impregnate her, die and then the Worm guy gave to take care of the child

Northerners are cucks. On the wedding night the wife is fucked by a bunch of the wedding party. Even before the husband I think

>dont get married goy
>dont have children goy
>oy vey goy because you're not having children we need to import millions of africans and muslims

based pusy poster

Delicious tears

It means he is against same sex marriage

Has he gone to shit without Stannis?

>but i cant have kids, i dont have a penis!
>dont be such an asshole, you should trust me!!! omg i cant believe this!
>s-sorry

He means its different and strange to him but since he's not an autist he knows not say
>lol that's stupid your culture is weird
Because that's impolite

>Davos is now making dumb quips, hitting on teenage girls and talking about how he hates his wife
>Davos has forgotten that Tyrion killed half of his sons
>The Stormlands doesn't exist anymore so Marya and the other Seaworth kids don't exist either

he meant the concept of bastards not existing was "liberating"(referring to Jon Snow), not marriage.
good job intentionally misconstruing the dialogue jackass. or are you just stupid?

>yfw there's gratuitous sex scene where Davos fucks Missandei and Grey Worm watches in the corner of the room.

We wuz cucks

why was she actually standing there? random standing around at odd spot?

It's Sup Forums user. Most of the posters here are either too stupid to understand basic writing, or will willfully ignore it to spread their agenda.

it's make out point. a romantic spot to look over the ocean whilst you court a pretty young lass.

nah bro the word has "lib" in it o it has to be some libcuck propaganda!

BASED
A
S
E
D

Source?

Marriage is a wealth redistribution scam.

>we don't have marriage in Narth

>Good, we must end the cis male patriarchy and bring anarcho feminism to westeros
what the fuck?

its like any bioware game where you have a named npc standing in a noticeable spot and you go over there and press A

Fuck you

>trying to make small talk
>accidentally admits he wants to have extramarital relations with Missandei
Is Ser Davos getting too old for this shit?

>Good, we must end the cis male patriarchy and bring anarcho feminism to westeros
fuck you, you cishet pice of shit it's called anarcha-feminism

>OH DAVOS

*audience laugh track*

His fucking ass.

>he is still a married man
>his wife is still in his home at Cape Wrath

It actually feels like Davos is hitting on her. Why? I don't fucking get it.

It's even weirder than the DanyxJon scenes, where everyone else is giving knowing smiles, nods, and hand gestures. Or like the look Dany gives Miss before walking down to Jon. Still, I guess there is a time limit so they are speeding up the romance.

but still... Why Davos? He's happily married.

Wait... shouldn't his wife still be on the fucking island with them?
Assuming she didn't go off with Stannis or run off when Stannis left... it's the same island.

>"Hey Dabid I feel like my character is pretty pointless ever since Stannis died and I was thinking maybe you can somehow have Davos develop a love interest that ends with sexual intercourse with that hot nigger gir.. I mean Daenerys advisor, I'm sure it would further the plot and add some nice rauncy comedy to the show"

How did he pull it through?

He was being polite.

I checked, you're right. It's Cape Wrath.

>meeting the queen
>still wears armor

wat

>What did he mean by this?

The absence of marriage must have been liberating but I'm sure the slavery wasn't.

I did Naaht

OP have extra chromosomes
She means that the bastard concept doesn't exist, and that is liberating for Jon Snow.

He meant to say that he thinks the lack of marriage in Naath sound liberating.

I was thinking about this, this line stood out to me, its like the writers literally put it in to kind of push an agenda or mindset of some kind

They're basically BTFOing marriage in general, in a completely non subtle way. Calling it the opposite of liberty. A real insult.

Now, I never pay much attention to conspiracy theories, but it feels like some form of SJW / liberal / jew etc. is pushing this agenda to push for degeneracy.

What the fuck? I remember back in the 50's all TV would be happy families eating dinner at the table. Now we have random, unnecessary passing dialogue that just shits on marriage just to make a point of it?

Because Feminists claimed that the freedom for women "cannot be won without the abolition of marriage
they pretend marriage iss an institution, developed from rape, as a practice

>they are bunch of ignorant savages but I don't want to be rude

You can only have absence of marriage when you have a state machinery based on extraction of resources from men to give to the women for free.

Yeah but she sounds fucking stupid no one wants to grow up around a bunch of half siblings anyway

I don't think your spinal cord touches your brain. Have it looked at ASAP.

Marriage is a failing institution that serves no purpose in modern society.

he seems like the classic older guy who complains about his ex wife

so no marriage is liberating

Holy shit get the fuck out mongrel

The big guy meme started cause autists couldn't n2 dialogue

lady is clearly white
>jungle fever

It means there are no Brendan Fraisers in Naath

grey worm will watch while davos impregnates her

there will be a cuck scene, D&D wills it

But he was relevant in S6, with Melisandre

(((They))) were just testing the waters back in the 50's -- it was a new medium and they weren't sure how much they could get away with. Practically all (((art))) goes down this path of degeneration.

I'm not hearing an argument. Marriage rates and coupling in general is dropping. Divorce remains steady at forty percent. It's not a relevant institution in Western society. All it serves now is to line the pockets of those in the wedding industry and to make girls feel like they are the most important person in the world.

Be honest user did your parents divorce?

>pool the resources of two parties to create more than either could do on their own
>agency contract with the granting and raising of a child or children

Take your pick you filthy leftist """empowered""" (see: lonely) roastie.

No. They've been married thirty years.

Hey mine too. Imagine how shitty you'd have turned out had they divorced?

So you are against gay marriage, shitlord?

>clearly white
fuck off goldstein

>divorce remains steady at 40%

Bit of a misleading statistic because it's the same fucking people getting divorced and remarried over and over again, it's not 40% of every married couple.

I'd have been worse off for sure, but my father would have been happier if he hadn't gotten married. Like once a week, he talks about how much he had to sacrifice for the marriage and how he could have had so much more.

Mah Nigget ;)

Not him but I'm pretty sure there aren't so many poeple that constantly divorce and remarry with each other to significantly affect the statistic, the divorce rate is close to 50% in most countries.

That's first time marriages.

Pretty much. Feminist were never for equality, they are for equality about as much as communists are for the workers.

>happily married
That nigga Davos stuck around at the wall rather than going back to his wife after Stannies died. He is now at Dragonstone and never asked Jon once to get like an afternoon off to sail down to his house real quick and visit his wife and children whom he hasn't seen in at least six years. That guy doesn't give a fuck about his marriage.

People who get divorced tend to get remarried, so yes, it widens the gap significantly between the guy who's been married 4 times vs. the elderly couple married for 70 years.

he was just trying to be nice and lighthearted about both narf and the bastards thing

dont get why since missandy has been a total snot to him since he arrived

Even people like Bill Gates get married.

Just imagine the amount of hamfisted SJW shit Bioware would fit in a GoT rpg?
I would be just unbearable.

Real life.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur