When?

when?

shouldn't it be just USA + Canada?

this. fuck mexico

;-;

We've been saying that since 1993.

the last thing we need is more mexicans

US and Mexico are still pretty corrupt, desu. If we want to form a singular government, we'd at least need to get on Canada's level first.

The flag looks pretty dope, tho.

would it just be a blue flag with a triangle of three white five pointed stars in the middle?
or would there be red somewhere

cause having the 13 colonial stripes wouldn't represent mexico or canada fairly

This is supposed to be the flag, I don't know where it is from, though.

god damnit it's one of those stupid fucking offset star flags

Sul é meu País?

I think adding something to the center-right that kinda encompasses North America in terms of splendor like a redwood or a bison would work; if somebody wants to give it a shot.

First we'd have to straight up the stars into a pyramid so we don't look retarded, though.
But I see what you're saying

maybe a picture of the Mayflower or some shit, bison would be neat, too

I am actually thinking about this. In 100 years this could be a real possibility. We would be an absolutely unrivaled economic powerhouse.

>the Mayflower

That's not really what I was getting at. An apolitical symbol would be better; something like Canada's maple leaf.

>wetback wanting to piggyback on US and Canada
pottery

Hypothetically speaking, if we ever got to the point of political stability where all three nations could merge and work cohesively, it would be GG for the rest of the world. Every other cunt would eventually just be assimilated through trade.

If nothing else like this had happened
ie anything in africa, europe, or asia or even oceania, SA
it'd probably be a triggering factor for some other parts of the world to start uniting, like the EU for example.
Because after the three of us peacefully conjoined and united, it wouldn't be long until say, the Bahamas, Belize, Greenland, Jamaica, Guatemala, and essentially after awhile the rest of Central America and the Caribbean to join us too, and the entirety of North America would be one country, maybe barring Bermuda, St. Pierre & miqqy, and all of the euro carib holdings

should be more like this

I would only accept it if they became part of the US.

When Mexico speaks English

...is that shit?

how can i be a wetback if i live here?
we don't have sequoias in mexico desu

>cumskin seething due to the fact that his people will be gone in less than 60 years

>his people are already gone
you're a rape baby t. chink

>we don't have sequoias in mexico desu

Yeah, I was kinda thinking more of a staple of North American nature than anything; they obviously don't exist outside of specific pockets in the country. I was thinking a pine tree at first, since species exist in all three cunts, but it seemed too elven, especially with the stars.

your mom

Rock on, belizeposter!

You could come too, Belize.

Belize is just negroes and Amish

Sound like good workers to me

aw crickey just saw the thread switch after spilling some feels please read this lads

How would that benefit Canada in any way whatsoever?

Fuck off idiots.

I mean, if Pennsylvania could do it, I'm sure they could.

Yes and?

the only thing that comes to mind rn are monarch butterflies and bald eagles. i don't think either would fit in with the flag, though.

>cuck mexicano
que asco

how am i a cuck for making this post?

cuz you're going for the first world countries only

Blue = NAFTA
Light blue = American-influenced countries / satellite countries
Green = European Union
Light green = EU influenced countries
how would you get cheap labor and cheap cars then? your life would become substantially more expensive if it wasnt for mexico.

Yeah, bald eagle is too much of a US thing, and the monarch logo was already taken by Venture Bros.

oh so I guess Norway and Finland can just switch places whenever they fucking want, huh SPAIN?

>how would you get cheap labor and cheap cars then? your life would become substantially more expensive if it wasnt for mexico.
We'd also get payed more and with more jobs coming back here. This might sound crazy but people could buy cars before NAFTA.

kys

kys

kys yourself

kys

You'd love that wouldn't you, you little spic

Dude, Trump is about to fuck NAFTA while reps go full protectionism and you think this till be possible?

>tfw no Ameros to lose in between the couch

This looks pretty cool

>mexico

It should just be an American flag with 2 added stars. We’re the ones bringing the most to the party.

I'm in favor of this, but only if we exclude Canada.