Fuck off we're full

yet we aren't, at all. Western Australia is basically one big hidden gem. 2.6 million people, 2.646 million km2 area.
I highly encourage foreigners to come and visit the great western expanse. We have charming colonial townships such as Marble Bar, Wyndham, Turkey Creek, Kununurra, Derby and Looma. Funny names, friendly people and a world away from that nasty hot and humid weather on the east side of Australia. It is basically the Mediterranean of the southern hemisphere.

would live in perth if i could find work

>tfw no climate-controlled mansion on top of Ayers Rock

I'm coming.

>Notices flag
Damn chinks and their aggressive expansionist policies

looks like a myst age

Uluru is in the N*rthern Territory

How is Fremantle? An aussie friend is always inviting me to Australia and he’s from there, is it like touristic or something?

PLEASE come and populate our barren desserts.

Bring your sunscreen.

>Fremantle
Good lads. Love a cold one or two. Footy town.

Im starting a kickstarter with a friend to deport our refugees to Australia

>desserts

Russians not welcome, sorry. Nothing personnel.

I'd come but I heard half of India is already in Strayya. Don't think you want more of us lol

The best thing about it is that people will actually pay

>Russians
??
We'll be sending poor wartorn Syrian families

Aussie kino

your mom

>We have charming colonial townships such as Marble Bar, Wyndham, Turkey Creek, Kununurra, Derby and Looma.
Annual Mean Max Temp:
Marble Bar: 35.3°C
Wyndham: 35.6°C
Turkey Creek: 35.0°C
Kununurra: 35.0°C
Derby: 34.4°C
Looma: 34.4°C

I'd live there if I wasn't a m*nlet. Australia seems awesome.

Don't come here it's awful

What is the best way for a Bong to emigrate to Australia?

Why not send Arabs to the outback?

I think most Euros just overstay their visas.

Is it legal to hunt abos? Just go on a drive-by and swing my axe haha

>people will actually pay
Oh, they'll fucking pay alright

yeah but it's probably extremely hot. I wouldn't want to go there.

Less than here in high season, no 97% humidity either. If I didn't need to travel within the EU due to my line of work I'd move there in a second.

>Literally this
City tiers are as follows

>1st world, rich, super lush and comfy, most of Australias lakes and river
Perth
>2nd world, moderately wealthy, but still warm all year round, some rivers and lakes
Adelaide, Hobart
>3rd world poor, garbage heaps disguised as cities, 40C+ all year round, even in winter, humid, droughts
Everything on the east coast

Hmm

Bring a minimum of 3 female relatives at, please.

>at
What did I mean by this?

>he doesn't realise that SA is the best state

but why do want to kill yourself so bad if you live in such "great" country?

Keep the Chinks on your side of the country thanks.

No thanks, I hate the heat and being over 30 °C, let alone 40.

If you prefer freezing rather than burning to death, come to Canada. Ontario alone has more lebensraum than Australia.

This offer does not apply to Orientals nor melanin enriched individuals.

No thanks. I'm comfy in Réunion Island. We have volcano, beach, moutain, forest and city.
In winter, temp. is 18°C and in summer 30°C, where I live.
Feels good man.

>SA is the best state
Literally the funniest joke I've heard all day

I would like to travel to Adelaide once, but it is said that whites in Australia are hostile to East Asians(Koreans, Chinese, Japanese) and Indians.

I need a fast internetconnection. I heard it's shit otherwise I was already in Perth. And your videogame taxes are idiotic.

>paying for video games

I unironically learned basic Russian so I could use their forums to get free stuff. They crack everything within a day.

Yeah, better to avoid it entirely, its an incompetent non-self-sufficient welfare state, just like NT and TAS

>videogame taxes
Easily remedied by either piracy, online shopping or waiting a few months after release

The pussification resulting from cozy developed modernity..

Just go to the gym fatty

I stream otherwise I pirated, most games I get for free anyway. That's why I need the fast connection. But I would've moved if the only problem was the idiotic videogame taxes.

seems really pretty and all that, but... how about the venomous and poisonous animals? or the crocs and sharks?

>Réunion Island
Interesting. There are nearly 3 million people scattered all over the world who would post with a French IP.

Jameskii?

Gyms are for insecure fitfags, I go in the open land.

Oh wait never mind he's a Dane.

t. 150lb 10% bf bodyweight enthusiast who thinks hes jacked and strong

fuck off pooftah

>go in the open land
Yeah boi, fuck gyms, I box with Kangaroos and run with the emus

You probably don't know me and also not a furry.

>You probably don't know me
Yeah I probably don't
>also not a furry
Proofs?

only if you work in 7/11 and fuck off after a year
actually scratch that, that currynigger prick who murdered a student in melbourne yonks ago is still doing everything to avoid extradition, so fuck all billion of you

shut the fuck up you melon

as much as I think the wave of severe cold we're about to get hit by is ridiculous, I think I'd like the heat down there even less

Fuck off aussies I was going to get a job in Aus, I was happy, but everything went to shit at the last moment and now I hate all of you.

Story?

We only want Anglos and integrate-able Northern Europeans.

Working holiday visa and then get sponsored by an employer

too bad giuseppe

googled "jobs in australia", I was already imagining my life with the kangaroos, but then the first result was "fuck off we're full" so my dreams shattered and now I hate australia

kek

Perth is not cooler than the east coast what the fuck are you on about

Enjoy the desert

do not let the chinese in

Already millions here pal.

Is the shit on those "reality" tv real? Do they really check everyone for everything at the airport and if your toenails are too long they send you back?
Why can't we italians do this for the niggers on the boats from africa?

There's not a single bit of Australian soil outside of Tasmania that's not too hot for white people. You can see what happens when they settle there anyway, they become mad cunts.

airport security is a meme if you're white
I literally said I had food to declare and they directed me to the non-declare line
if you're even a hint of brown you're fucked tho

Complete meme. Really not a widespread thing.

Another meme

ah yes, forgot about the real menace in Australia

What explains your insanity then m8?

I have no desire to getting sun cancer

If you're really worried about them, only way you'll get killed by one is if you go to a zoo high as fuck and jump over the fence. But seeing as you're Portuguese and receive free legal drugs from the government that may actually be a possibility.

You stick to your bum cancer you big jessie

The hell can you sad cunts to all day in a WA township other than drink tinnies and beat your wife who is also your sister
It's like Tas only you get to burn to death too

WHY ARE AUSTRALIANS SO RUDE!!!!

Mine/farm, drink tinnies, do burnouts in your Holden/Ford and other shit like that

why did you cunts make it so hard to immigrate

Apparently it's not hard enough this is the top destination for you bongs.

Nah I'd prefer the NZ mate

After the UK joined the EU Aus and NZ kept free movement between themselves. Also stopping being racist which doesn't help Poms and Euros.

Overwhelming majority are old folks who came pre-1973 or as children with long-deceased Pommy parents.

australia welcomes all (except for people from non white countrys)

>australia welcomes all (except for people from non white countrys)
what about usa?

>Pop: 24 million

Hahaha what?