Does Prussia still exist?

Does Prussia still exist?
Is the Prussian spirit still alive?

God. I hope not.

feel like proper shit lads, just want her back xx

I once stumbled across this obscure german youtube channel where this guy was talking about the "Prussian mentality" and for the few Germans left who still had to try to maintain for as long as they could. It was hard to tell exactly because I had to rely on shitty youtube translation. He sounded really solemn and sad about it. All the comments were gloomy as well. He did sound kind of like Varg at some points when talking about men not being masculine anymore and something about natural selection among humans.

Didn't they give Prussia to Pooland and ethnically cleanse all the Germans that had been living the for thousands of years?

Bled to death

no, they made damn sure they killed prussia after ww2

It's called deportation, not ethnic cleansing.

no, it's called ethnic cleansing

Prussian culture was a meme by the late 19th century, read Fritz Stern's Gold and Iron

They didn't kill civilians after the war, but asked to leave.

Ethnic cleansing does not necessarily mean killing, genocide or the like it can be done through deportation.

>but asked to leave
I'm sure they where told just okay when they said no.

In fact there are some Soviet-newspapers in German in mid-1940s in Koenigsberg, but all germans forced to leave Prussia thereafter.
There are millions of ethnic-German citizen in USSR back then, communists decided that it's pretty enough

Mate removing one ethnic group form a particular part of land is ethnic cleansing, I'm bother because the Germans deserved to have their land taken from them for what they did in WW2 but it is ethnic cleansing.

Call it what you want, but it sucks.
War was a fatal mistake and some events after too.
Some parts were given to Lithuania, some to Poland. Probably, it would be worthwhile to leave Prussia as a communist-puppet country

It was abolished via degree by its enemies, the only state in history where that happened. The Anglo-Jews fear the Junker.

Fair is fair, if you wage a war of conquest and lose it is only fair your enemies annex some of your land to make themselves safer.

True.
To their fortune conquerors were gracious enough not to eradicate all Germans by their ethnicity.

Prussian still exists but it's odd to see how their skin color has changed to black color.

Prussia lives in the soul of our army.
(And the peruvian one.?)