How does it feel knowing that a trilogy will never top this?

How does it feel knowing that a trilogy will never top this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i3Ax4YJySg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm more worried about the remake they will plan out in 2020.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

hahahahahaha

*blocks your path*

get out the way ?!?!

The first one was trash

3/10, 4/10 and 5/10 respectively

Nope, Tolkien estate will never ever let the kikes have it

this maybe?

your never-to-be-topped serie just went full retard after the dragon fight we had last night, kido.

Nope.

lol

If ROTJ was as good as the other two maybe

I'm pretty sure there was no dragons in LOTR. There's a big one in the Hobbit, but we all know that one went down the drain.

Only Fellowship was 10/10 though.

dragons are extinct in lotr

neo is now a trans black woman

Ok

Not even close.
The only good one was the first one.
Second two were fucking horrible.

It feels pretty bad tbqh

Plus we won't have another movie about white men fighting together against hordes of subhumans. It's a miracle tlotr happened in the first place.

Are you new here?

>ywn have a sam in your life

Square up nigga

LOTR aint the best trilogy.

Best fantasy IP gets best possible film adaptation. Feels fucking miraculous, m80, they'll never be able to take it away from us.

Best answer in the thread. Still wrong though

>over the age of 12
>watches cartoons

Bruh, you're lying if you didn't cry at the end of Toy Story 3.

2 was sadder

I'm kinda biased since I saw the ending of 3 literally two weeks before I started college.

And then you have shit like

>The Hobbit
>Harry Potter

The sequels were pure shit.

Toy Story was my favorite movie as a kid and I felt no emotional attachment to the pile of garbage that was the third one

RotJ shoulda had ewoks be Wookiees. And Han Solo flying the falcon with Lando together blowing up the deathstar. Would a been 10/10. Also Luke leaves Leia not because they're related, but because he cares about both her and Han and uses Hans lines about not getting in the way.

This movie was the single reason Michael Keaton has a career again.

the last one was shit, the first was ok

Feels good. As close to perfection as we will ever get. I'm just glad I was able to experience it.

Nah

I lovd how LOTR has the perfect blend of comedy, light, dark, world building, and characters. None of that dragon unoriginal bullshit, too. No fantasy will ever come close to it.

Agree

honestly i think the only reason people like the first that much is because the next 2 are garbage and the first reminds us all of fellowship

pls post unedited image

I don't have it, sorry.

Here, have this instead. It has a similar vibe.

Frodo is now black transexual midget.

Gandalf the White is now a grumpy white man who hates blacks.

no that's Sauron and Saruman, racist to niggbits from Shiretto

I thought it was fucking dumb

SARUMAN

the ending was the only decent part of 3, the rest of the movie was trash. the whole movie felt like it was written around the ending, at least 1 and 2 had interesting stories that the endings complimented.

How does it feel knowing that you will never touch this?

dumb feet poster

All good but the sequels rehash too much stuff (clueless Buzz in all 3, Lotso is basically a badder Stinky Pete, TS3 feels like a Brave Little Toaster ripoff, etc.)

I watched Kung Fu Panda 3 on Netflix last night and now that I've seen them all I have to say it's one of the GOAt animated trilogies.

>is on every poster
>does literally nothing but cry for 8 hours

Just out of curiosity, do you like Shrek too ?

gotta add a love interest for the women.

things like honor, sacrifice, duty, and friendship isnt interesting enough for them.

Yes, but only the first one

The studios think that but I never talked to a woman that liked these movies that gave a shit about this character. Classic Liv Tyler is fun to look at, at least.

4/8/5

GoT already did it

I judge movies on a scale from 0 to LoTR.

assuming assembly cut, you jave a good challenger here

Jackson's wife was the force behind Arwen and making her a Mary Sue. She even used to fight at Helm's Deep with the elves, but fan backlash plus pressure from basically everyone saying it was wrong (Including Liv Tyler herself) finally made her back off.

good god

>One truly great instalment out of three(FOTR)

Star Wars OT was better.

Viggo's Aragorn doesn't get enough praise
He's the real hero of the trilogy. Sam's cool too though

I enjoyed the love interest stuff but then I watch movies and scream at characters for not saying "i love you" to each other enough

Bernard Hill as Theoden too. Fantastic performance

part of the problem with the Hobbit was she was totally let off the leash, leading to Tauriel and the retarded love triangle.

best universe too. feelsgood

>4/8/5
That equals 0.1 astute rating

Arwen is my waifu please be polite to her

Star wars

Just google it m8

fridge

>the actual title of the picture literally shows up when you do a google image search.
wow. that dude is a moron

Young Liv is perfection

I still love her even as she ages. She may not be perfect anymore but she's still beautiful.

Perfectly casted series. That's never gonna happen again

Arwen carrying Frodo instead of Glorfindel is literally the most understandable departure from the books in the whole trilogy, and is a fantastic scene to boot.

LotR was more feminist than GoT has ever been

Thank you.

What about Sean Bean? He felt very real. Aragon felt too perfect until he got some development in RotK

I thought Tauriel was an executive/producer decision. Kate only even agreed to the role if there wasn't going to be a silly love triangle and they screwed her over in the end.

Go to your fucking general, shitposters have no power here

Her inclusion in the first place, yes, but as midget loving killing machine? That's all on Fran Walsh.

Like a lot of people say, it was pretty perfectly cast, so best performances are going to come down to quibbling.

Also Aragorn is much more of a perfect character than Boromir even in the books so that makes sense

>tfw I lost my collector's edition
>tfw I can't find the production documentaries anywhere

why even living?

>Aragon felt too perfect
aragorn is basically jesus christ

that's the point

>aragon felt too perfect until he got some development in RotK

Please get your pseudo-postmodern bullshit out of here, LotR is an epic in the traditional sense and the characters are supposed to be larger than life heroes who live values to be aspired to, not shitty replications of "real-life" (read: unrealistically depressed, depraved, or flawed), and even then you have the "ordinary man" concept in the hobbits.

Watch something based on some shitty post-80's literature if you want that garbage.

Joking aside
youtube.com/watch?v=_i3Ax4YJySg
this is one of my favorite scene from the entire trilogy.
So sad yet so beautiful at the same time.

*pushes them over*

Ez

>Aragon felt too perfect
He's even more perfect in the books. Bakshi's LOTR captured it very well.

Pretty gud considering it's a done deal and can't be meddled with now - We could have had the timeline where they went full Matrix and we'd have one amazing movie and then a pair of shitty sequels bringing it down. Instead, the stars aligned and LOTR got fucking three 10/10 movies.

>three 10/10 movies.
Nope.