How relevant are Batman and Superman to kids these days when they would rather watch animu and play vidya instead of...

How relevant are Batman and Superman to kids these days when they would rather watch animu and play vidya instead of reading comic books?

Still relevant. Animu and mango just have far far far far more variety is all. Doesn't make comics any worse, just dilutes it a bit

Kids still care about them. I was wearing a superman shirt while I was shopping one day and this kid got all excited when he saw it.

I think capeshit is relevant to kids. They'd probably move on to anime in their teens though.

Batman still is popular thanks to Vydias and cartoons, Superman is iconic but less successful.

One, kids don't watch animu. It's not available to them when they're awake.
Two, Arkham series, Injustice.
Three, they just watch the movies and buy the toys. And I ain't talking about the Snyder ones.

>play vidya
Arkham series

kids still like Bats and Soup

Earlier today while at work I ran into a family with a small child that kept talking about superheroes. His mother would name a hero and ask him what they did, and he'd mime an iconic action, like Spider-Man's hand gesture and Hulk getting angry. It was adorable. He said his favorite superhero was Superman, and that his favorite show was Lego Batman.

Kids love superheroes, and Batman and Superman are not excluded from this.

Batman is Lord of the Rings, Superman is the Bible.

The characters themselves? Extremely. They're basically woven into the tapestry of day-to-day life at this point.

The comics? None whatsoever. The vast majority of comic book readers are between the ages of 18 and 30.

So they're just brand names now?

Does kids still watch anime? I though it was uncool to like anime and only losers watch anime with is true. I mean i am 27 and i still havent grown out of it.

I didn't give the slightest shit about comics books as a kid but I still liked Batman, Superman, Flash, and MMH

>How relevant are Batman to kids these days
>batman just had multiple successful games
I wish I could say the same for Superman

Yes, kids still love superheroes. However, it's not because of the comics, it's because of movies, animations, videogames and toys.

There's just far more anime out there.

Sure but i though kids are too cool for anime and everyone who watch it will be called weeaboo

Kids love bats and supes they just dont read comics.
You have to remember superman is an american icon on the level of lady liberty he aint going away any time soon.

Superman needs more exposure.

Kids don't really watch anime, like comics anime is mostly popular with teens and adults.