Why don't police just shoot the Ultra-humanite on site...

Why don't police just shoot the Ultra-humanite on site? Since he's in a gorilla's body that means he's no longer entitled to Human rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNEK-gXAZUI
youtube.com/watch?v=YHnN1zhP_wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dicks out.

Because they can't if the cops had the power to stop Ultra by such simple means they'd do it. Nobody would label them unjustified in killing a rampaging career criminal. especially since the Gorilla body is white.

Because cops are still the good guys in comicbooks.

>Since he's in a gorilla's body that means he's no longer entitled to Human rights.
Yeah but his's inside of a gorilla's body and gorilla's are endangered.

HAH! I'm sad now.

Have you read Marvel lately?

Dicks out

Depends on comic.

Cops, on the whole, are the good guys in real life too, user.

He's Cleary a Silverback which is endangered. Didn't lex pull this shit on Sups once?

Ha, there fucking authoritarian pigs. Dont believe uncle sams lies.

Hi Colin

No, not since early this year, 1 or 2 god books just wasn't enough for me.
"The whole" is the problem. Any given individual cop is more likely than not a pretty good person, but the collective is a shitty authoritarian boys club that does nothing but cover there own ass and abuse the fuck out of the power they're given. The institutions themselves are corrupted and rotten to the core, but good cops exist in spite of it, so it's not entirely hopeless.

>The institutions themselves are corrupted and rotten to the core
Depends on the country.

>on site?
>site?
>site
>s
>i
>t
>e

Because Harambe

The site where the crime has taken place like, yes.

do a ride along sometimes, im sure police would like to show just how difficult it is when your job is to work with the scum of the earth while even the people who benefit from it jeer at you

theres nothing inherently corrupt in the system itself, racist cops turn racist because thats who the criminals are, rebuild it from the ground up and it would turn out exactly the same

Say that to my face.

because he was unarmed and dindu anything wrong

A system that doesn't hold accountable the obvious misconduct and crimes commited by it's officers is a corrupt system.

Ultahumanite in the DCAU was great

They get powertrips from the abuse of citizens. They deserve the shit they get.
>t. White guy

What if harambe was gorilla grod all along and the person who shot was justified?

>t. White guy
anytime i see dindu supporting, i assume its by some little coddled white-privledge cunt who wouldnt know what the fuck to do if you were marked with a badge and were getting run up on by some hoody-wearing urchin at 2:00 am

t. half-black, half-white guy

>obvious
indeed the courts just give free rides to the racist pigs in these black-and-white incidences where the cop just shoots the young unarmed college student for no reason

Don't argue, guys. Both cops and dindus are bastards.

All cops are awful people. They're in it for the power. Fuck them, they don't deserve respect

Agreed, but atleast some blacks are tolerable. The ones BLM protests for deserved to die horribly, but the pigs over steeped their bounds and should be chastized about it.

Honestly the only reason I'm ok with BLM existing is that it's waking people up to the fact that the police are corrupt and worse than the people they put away. They're not in it to protect the common good, they're It's worst enemy and a tool of fascists

>theres nothing inherently corrupt in the system itself
Most precincts, the cops have quotas. They gotta make so-and-so many arrests and bring in so-and-so much money from fines, or they'll get chewed out and lose promotion opportunities.

This rewards coming down super hard on petty crimes and just arresting the most suspicious person in a case and penalizes any 'good cop' that actually wants to pursue justice.

Furthermore cops are tied to the industrial-prison complex which is all about turning poor people into slave labor, hence the arrest quotas.

Until you get rid of those, all cops in such precincts are willingly supporting a corrupt system by virtue of choosing to remain a cop.

>Most precincts, the cops have quotas

This is literally a complete lie. Some law enforcement officers, especially those whose primary duty is traffic enforcement based on self-generated "on sight" activity, do have performance standard metrics. But they aren't tickets, it's just citizen contacts like helping a motorist or moderating a bike lane. Beat cops do not have quotas, there is literally no evidence to support this. Shit in most states it is completely illegal to have quotas at all.

>quotas
the only quotas i know cops have are those of traffic cops. And if you've ever had a government job, you'd understand why cops suffer discipline if they dont bring in proof of their doing their job

the current court-prison system is flawed ive said before but otherwise thats quite the misguided red-pill you got going on, do you have an alternative system if cops decide you're right and all quit?

its funny you say that when for all of human history, people have questioned authority but for some reason this generation feels vindicated in their blind hatred of the whole of the most essential part of a government, as if they're the enlightened ones when they're dumber to media than anyone before

fencesitting is a very weak position and it serves no help or change. you can try to be moderate, but there's a right and a wrong, and one side will win

Is the police system really that fucked up in the US?

Because the cops abuse and violent tendancies have gone on long enough. We as a people are sick and tired of being bitchs to the governement, that if we dare call out we are called terrorists for being unpatriotic. Im sick of living in a freedomless hellhole filled with obese rednecks and genocidal leaders.

No. Some districts have shitty reputations and for good reason (LA), but the vast majority of cops and their associated districts are perfectly fine. High crime areas, especially violent crime, are usually what you see in the news. Any other incident is very rare.

either be the change, or leave

hell, try being a cop if you are a man, try to help improve the standing of law, or go into government, anything less is just whining about how things aren't perfect in your life and demanding others fix things for you, which, if you believe will fix things, you're delusional

try canada, their nigs are way less uppity

its the same as it ever was, but we're being fed a lot more white guilt by news and academia

>become a pig
Fuck no, theyd kick me out of the force for wanting to change things. Plant evidance and what not.

>there's a right and a wrong, and one side will win

Not necessarily, and definitely not in these cases

>Honestly the only reason I'm ok with BLM existing is that it's waking people up to the fact that the police are corrupt and worse than the people they put away.
Okay, buddy. Remember that the next time a bunch of rioting niggers decide to culturally enrich your city.

>try canada, their nigs are way less uppity
Only because we have less of them. Instead the natives make up for their fair share.

Better then some bitchass pig beating my ass. Stay mad faggot.

Political pressure from the Harambe massacre

my city hasn't had a riot in eleven years, and that was between whites and lebbos

Harambee has more rights than nig nogs.

Better them than some disgusting authoritarian pigs. The people need to take the law into their own hands and realize that there is no such thing as a good cop

Good but fallible. With all of the pressures and fears of the job I'm not surprised about the corruption and violence allegations. It doesn't excuse their actions but they're only human.

Sup Forums- Politically Incorrect

we da gud guyz

>theres nothing inherently corrupt in the system itself,

There's nothing inherently RACIST in the american system anymore. But Corrupt? Civil forfeiture, and the war on drugs laughs at that. Hell, look at even simple shit, like red light cameras in Chicago.

And beyond that, power inherently corrupts.

Oh please. What's the worst shit you've got? Surrey? Some reservation? Hell, they only get Florida Man bad. Nowhere near East St louis, or Detroit kind of bad.

I wish. Tumblr has too much of a stranglehold on this site.

Pig pig pig.

Jesus man are you fucking 12.
Here's a thought why do blacks get killed more by cops?

Because they have more police encounters. More chances of taking that hot fucking lead.

AHA! You say while jerking your white boi cock at the chance of appeasing Tyrone. That's profiling. Yes it is buuut when on average your more likely to committe a violent crime. Not petty shit like robbery or theft. I'm talking murder, rape, group assault; then it make sense for the cops to wonder what your up to.

Also it doesn't help that most police academy training is on the worst case scenario. Nearly every training video they watch has the suspect armed and trying to kill them

Give me a minute I'll find the archives of the videos.

Jesus fuck your all faggots. Bitching about niggers and cops on the comics and cartoon board of a laotion claymation chainletter.

Human brain, human rights.

Let me ask you a better question.

Why did nobody kill Killer Frost?

A person that, as Gorilla himself says, "just likes to kill"? What's the point in keeping all those fuckers in jail if they'll be freed again for hundreds of times.

I mean, I would understand trying to be humane once, but after she gets released she literally ices duh some guys without any consequences. Why is capeshit so dumb?

Because we want to stick the dick in ice cold crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=CNEK-gXAZUI

>The people need to take the law into their own hands
You're fucking retarded. Or do you want to live in a culture of honor shit hole like the Middle East? How are single mothers with young children at home supposed to protect themselves from violent criminals? Or the elderly? Everyone going to buy a gun and be trained in how to use it effectively? What happens when different groups decide they're the true enforcers of the law and start fighting between each other? Or when no one decides to pick up the slack?

Yeah but Ultra Humanite, at least that version of him, doesn't really kill people or pose a threat to human wellbeing. He just vandalises shit, steals stuff, and tried to play culture police. None of the shit he does really warrants killing

youtube.com/watch?v=YHnN1zhP_wk
That's the problem with kids' shows. Like in this video you literally see two fucking maniacs try to kill policemen, and they're just locked up again to be released later. They should've ended it on 2:15.

are you weighing your arguments with respect to how shoveling people into ghettos for decades via gentrification results in a socially frustrated population with little-to-no employment opportunities within affordable travel distance?

>ITT poor people can't afford to live in as nice places as wealthier people
>being 'socially frustrated' and unemployed justifies violent crime
>implying any semi-competent adult couldn't lift themselves out of poverty within a decade
Cool story brah.

If they can't protect themselves tough shit. Not like the police would protect them anyways.

This. Fucking scumbags even desecrate the US flag for their "Blue lives matter!" bullshit and get away with it.

>it's da white man's fault
Riddle me this: why were black people doing better in the days of hardcore racisim?

Because capeshit and status quo.

Revisionist History?

>If they can't protect themselves tough shit.
So you're in favor of local warlords running everything, woman/children being raped/ killed at an alarming rate, and men showing up at your house, beating you half to death and taking all your shit, all because they can? You're not just retarded, you're a masochist.

>Not like the police would protect them anyways.
Like how they're protecting them now?

Shitposters BEWARE! This thread is filled with hippies from the 70:s. They are extra sensitive, and stuff.

Endangered animals lose all of their protections the moment they present a danger to a human.

The police aren't protecting anything other than themselves and their fucking paychecks

And protecting their paychecks means protecting others and keeping order. Thanks for establishing that helping others is in their own self interest.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not really. I'll tell you why: because they had to prove themselves. Now that they've grown fat from being pandered to be the government and the general populace they've no inhibitions.

I don't think we ever say them again, actually. Green Lantern shouldn't kill them. The courts should. Besides these villains (Volcana anyway) can be useful to the Suicide Squad.

Same thing applies to Frost.

>The courts should.

What about a super human employed by the governments to put down superpowered villains?

Y'know, ones that can't be killed conventionally.

That could work too.

>Since he's in a gorilla's body that means he's no longer entitled to Human rights.

That's like asking why they don't shoot Sinestro or Orm since they aren't human either.

>he has a admantium axe
>wears an executioner's hood

Wally West and Barry Allen agree. This scene is Wally and Wonder Woman trying to find Cheetah and Zoom.

Superhero worlds are usually more exaggerated. Obviously it wouldn't make sense to keep someone like Killer Frost alive in our world unless were able to manipulate her to fight for our side.

Literally every supervillian has gotten into a fight with cops at one point or another. Some with the intention to incapacitate and others with the intention to kill. If it played it the way you want it to there would be no supervillains at all.

>Why did nobody kill Killer Frost?

Due process. You can't just kill someone. They have to be sentenced by a jury of their peers.

#dicksoutforgorillagrodd

Joker killed and blew up a lot of cops in Dark Knight and he was still arrested in the end.

I loved him. Would have been great have him in it more.

It's actually better in kid's shows because the key word is "try." It's more acceptable for them to escape again and again as long as they don't actually succeed in killing anyone. In the comics, when villains break out hundreds of times guards and police officers get murdered all the time.

>hasn't seen the news

How many villains reformed after having quite the body count?

I wish things were as simple as comics in real life.

Have you ever seen Superman vs. The Elite?

Don't get me that shit, I grow up in the hood, and me and my brother went to college and are now living well. People in America have many opportunities to become successful in today's world. There are far too many of us blacks that are doing well to try and use that lame ass excuse.

Ouch

this was a good thread

Because of the DC Universe there was actually a city with supertech called Gorilla City and the chances that legal repercussions will come from gorilla City's leaders could be devastating

So you prefer recurring villains that don't kill constantly. Like Catwoman or the Flash Rogues?

#DicksOutForSolovar

Wow, drinking the SJW/BLM cool-aid, are they?

>an unstoppable army of Gorilla Lawyers pursuing a class-action suit

Exactly, if each good old boy took his shotgun out with him when rocking on the veranda and shot any rioters on sight we wouldn't have riots.