Smfh CNN be racist af senpai

smfh CNN be racist af senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/
cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/index.html
archive.is/TsBaj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy
thecoli.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao oops

What are they trying to imply?

CNN just btfo themselves.

Either this is shopped or they changed "then" to "and"

20 bucks says they don't even understand what they just did

This fucker is more retarded than his followers.

I don't understand.

HAHAAHAHAHA

its legit

cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/

They think it's some sort of meme. They are the stupidest as ever. He can never accomplish anything he promises. He is only there to delay the New World Order for 4 or 8 years.

(((Ashley Killough)))

>don't make ID necessary because then you're discriminating against blacks
>don't stop felons from voting because then you're discriminating against blacks

holy fuck I hate niggers and their liberal overlords

ITS REAL

cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/index.html

"I love the highly educated, I love the poorly educated"

Is what he said, but the kikes took it out of context

CNN is implying black people are criminals

CNN is implying that felons are all blacks and that therefore trump is attacking them by denying them voting rights. Incredibly stupid of them.

Pretty soon they'll argue that violent crime shouldn't be illegal because it discriminates against coloreds.

What a time to be alive.

either way...they know not what they have done. they just do not know.

>A

>can't argue i must call meanies meme names

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

is this real life

>FUCKING

>all black voters are felons

smdh cnn

Wow, CNN pretty raciss

I don't, what the fuck did that headline say

Are there actually people arguing that felons should be able to vote?

They already did.
After the Milwaukee riots some pople were justifing it, saying we should "give them a break" or that "everybody loves some free stuff every once in a while right" and that we should stop "loot-shaming"

Sadly i'm not kidding

Any twitter salt from niggers and leftists?

No way
Sup Forums right again
lolberals hate niggers and think they are criminals just as much as we do except they have some weird mental issues which drives them to try and love them

They implied that blacks are felons.

---->

Oops, Freudian slip :^)

So.many people are living in a cream puff world. How do they stand it, knowing so little and trying to build character on zingers.

Liberals are the real racists.

Republicans want blacks to be as successful as whites or asians.

Democrats think blacks are fucking unevolved and retarded and useful solely as a slave voting block.

Democrats don't realize that affirmative action, reparations, political correctness, is all about lowering the bar because Democrats not so secretly believe blacks are physically, mentally, incapable of reaching the bar on their own.

And this is how it's always been.

>GET A JOB JAYQUAN

RACIST. BIGOT. FASCIST.

>Jayquan, you don't need a job, just keep impregnating women and committing felonies, you're too fucking stupid to know any better, but in return for all this welfare will you please vote D? You don't even need an ID to vote. Please Jayquan. That's right. 'Mo fuckin vote gibs mo welfrare fo dems fried chickens.' You are my nigga Jayquan.

So tolerant. Brilliant political strategy on the part of Hillary Clinton. Is Hillary the best president for race relations the world has ever seen? Our CNN poll says Yasssssss.

Wow CNN what the fuck. All blacks people are vote-barred felons now?

>"Hillary Clinton is banking on her friend Terry McAuliffe on getting thousands of violent felons to the voting booths in effort to cancel out the votes of both law enforcement and crime victims," Trump said as the audience booed. "They are letting people vote in your Virginia election that should not be allowed to vote. Sad. So Sad."

Holy fuck, Trump can capitalise on this.

"The dishonest media is out there trying to get at me by calling the black voters - who I love, we love the blacks don't we? - by calling the black voters felons. Can you believe that? Disgusting, disgusting."

Liberals dont have a problem admitting that blacks are criminals. They just insist that it's all whiteys fault

>Trump: Blacks suffer under the current system and I want to reach out to them and change it
Liberals: OMG HOW CAN YOU IMPLY BLACKS ARE POORER AND MORE CRIMINAL THAN WHITES? OMG U RAYCISS!

>CNN: OMG Trump is so dumb when he says he wants to help enfranchise blacks but won't give the same rights to felons, doesn't he realise most felons are black?
Liberals: I know, right? What a retard!

Probably they're sheltered.
I mean most of the people i know who hate nigs (or mostly natives here) are the ones who happen to interact with them constantly.

>Republicans want blacks to be as successful as whites or asians.
>Democrats think blacks are fucking unevolved and retarded and useful solely as a slave voting block.
>Democrats don't realize that affirmative action, reparations, political correctness, is all about lowering the bar because Democrats not so secretly believe blacks are physically, mentally, incapable of reaching the bar on their own.
>And this is how it's always been.

post this on your fake black twitter and watch it catch on like wildfire

CNN BTFO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA THERES NO FUCKING WAY THEY ARE THIS FUCKING STUPID LMAOOOOO

Honestly sometimes I wish I was leftist
>get to be smug in my moral superiority 24/7
>get to be on the right side of history
>get to be edgy and rebellious without any real risk
>have my views encouraged in all media
>usually am rich and get to live in majority white neighborhoods
>deep down inside still think blacks are bad but who cares dont have to deal with that and can just shit on poor whites instead

They aren't criminals, they're just societally challenged, you shitlord.

Is CNN implying that all blacks are criminals?

are you implying canadians have the capacity to be mean spirited?

Until their whole fragile ecosystem of lies begins to collapse on itself.

Then they're confronted with the fact everything they've been socialized around is a fabrication.

You're already past that.

Wow...is this a legit headline or is it shopped?

I seriously can't tell the difference. This has to be shopped.

Well done. Even heard it in Donald's voice.

At the same time they have the gall and hypocrisy to love rebellious themed media depicting a brave protagonist who courageously goes against the zeitgeist, throws convention out the window and decides to be unique, to "dare to be different".

But when we "dare to be different", i.e. reveal the powerlevel, they run away to their hugbox

Cognitive dissonance must be a blast

>LEAF

>. This has to be shopped.

archive.is/TsBaj

Clan News Network Confirmed

This is why MSNBC beat them in ratings.

The correct term is "justice involved," you fucking oppressive monster.

Basically every white person in the TYT comment section.

>archive.is/TsBaj
LMAO did they have to take it down?

still up

Actually, it's pre-disposed baby antifas, you scumbag hatemonger.

>What did they mean by this?

Ouch, racist and criminalophobe much?

Are you saying all black people are felons, CNN? Is that what you are saying? Cause that's racist as fuck if that's what you're actually saying.

You know that 4D chess you guys meme about? I am staring to believe it.

No, but this way we can prove that they said it after they realise what they just did and (((SHUT IT DOWN)))

das raycis

>Democrats don't realize that affirmative action, reparations, political correctness, is all about lowering the bar

Yes they do. The whole point of these programs is to keep black people where they are. Democrats want everybody to be like today's blacks because they vote 90% Democrat.

>i love the poorly educated

as opposed to what? hating them? Why should you hate poorly educated people user, its not their fault.

Why are felons denied voting rights?

Because if they cannot live in society and abide its laws they should have no say in decisions regarding its government.

the connotation is that he loves people when they are poorly educated, its just a spin on how the mind works, and it's gay and out of context

why can't right wingers ever make right wing arguments you are making a liberal argument...

Wow, its to the point where trying to attack Trump requires you to admit to your evil.

to stop black people from voting. hence the title is correct and not racist. the only thing that is racist is assuming that the two things are not correlated.

it's also funny how right wingers claim blacks commit the most crimes but everyone in this thread is acting like they don't.

so which argument is it? blacks are felons or blacks are not felons?

It's literally this. Democrats have to intentionally destroy people's lives to make gibs voters.

It's not new:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

>this is saying all blacks are felons

Don't give views to clinton news network.

I know it seems inconsequential, but their viewership last month was the lowest it's ever been, far below even MSNBC, if they keep those numbers up it will be given the hard choice of moving back to the center or having their billionaire pull his funding.

Kinda like how Trump said that he is against illegal immigrants who commit crimes, so the media started shilling "Trump is against all immigrants".

This man has a way with words. That Dilbert man was right.

>a canadian replies about trump being retarded
>on a post about CNN fucking up and really nothing related to trump
ok

CNN and MSNBC need to end up like Gawker. I hope Thiel and Hogan are planning their demise.

someone should post this at thecoli.com/

>education = intelligence
>thinking you're smarter than a 65-year old contractor that graduated high school because you have a degree in lesbian dance theory

>Liberals dont have a problem admitting that blacks are criminals

They do though. They outright say the high prison populations are due to whitey racism and not due to them DOING CRIME. They see the murder rate and blame everyone BUT the guy that murdered. It's the school's fault. It's the economy's fault. There's no jobs. The 'institutional racism' boogeyman.

>Then slams voting rights for felons

To be fair, he said 'we won with the highly educated, we won with the POORLY educated, I love the poorly educated'.

wow cnn is racist as fuck

Ohhhhhhhhhhh no
Ohhhhhhhhhhh boy

They fucked up this time lads.

then why is trump so far down in the polls?

he's not

> all black people are felons. Literally all of them. CNN

Per the latest couple polls he's either tied or up by half a point.

I was a leftist for awhile, it doesn't feel so good honestly and if you have any functioning logic circuits at all the cognitive dissonance sits there in the back of your head and eats away at you which is why you see so many of these people going so nutty and pumping paint through their skin and hammering nails through their noses to try and silence that tiny little voice that keeps saying "wake up!"
thank you Sup Forums for existing, also fuck you for various reasons but thank you too

You're welcome you son if bastard bitch.

Insanity. The narrative is so thick they can't even see anymore.

You don't even have to play chess when your opponent is checkmating themselves, just sit and watch.

The left has just been playing on ultra-easy mode with academia and media help for so long that now that trump rolls along and fucks up the help he doesn't even need to be that good to do well against them, he just needs to not suck.

Where do you move the posts to, when it no longer becomes profitable for the media to continue pushing the lie?

>blacks are felons