I'm a staffer with the Clinton campaign, just in Ohio for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart...

I'm a staffer with the Clinton campaign, just in Ohio for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Clinton and Kaine are growing more violent towards each other behind the scenes, her advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Clinton herself is starting to gain huge amounts of weight. I've personally been delivering more and more psychosis medication to her over the past few weeks ever since the DNC. Whatever poker face she had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving her full-on seizures and dangerous bowel spasms. I've heard her screaming behind locked doors about how she can't keep up the charade anymore and that she has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of an opening statement or grasp of the English language. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has just announced she will leave the campaign, and she will likely followed by the bulk of Clinton's advisory team, leaving her dead in the water, because this woman doesn't know politics to save her life. She knows she'll bomb at the debates, she knows her poll numbers are fraudulent, she knows everyone with any common sense in her own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/jerry-falwell-jr-trump-is-the-churchillian-leader-we-need/2016/08/19/b1ff79e0-64b1-11e6-be4e-23fc4d4d12b4_story.html?utm_term=.93c1f2b50d61
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you're saying she wants to Delete Her Account?

wew lad, go make a plate of chicken tendies, bring them into her room, tell us how she reacts

Everyone knows this. It's why the media went so anti-Trump after the DNC.

They're trying to save a dying campaign.

How often does she ask for her chicken tenders?

role playing is not political discussion

proof or sage

STALE PASTA

Much as I enjoyed this, I'm gonna need PROOFS.

Wtf I hate Clinton now!
Guess I'm a #Trumpmissile

Called it the moment NBC said something nice about Trump

Everyone not attached to the Foundation is gonna jump ship in the next 2 months and try to clean the party out of her cronies for the next election

Even Washington Post have started sneaking in a few pro Trump or neutral articles to hedge their bets
washingtonpost.com/opinions/jerry-falwell-jr-trump-is-the-churchillian-leader-we-need/2016/08/19/b1ff79e0-64b1-11e6-be4e-23fc4d4d12b4_story.html?utm_term=.93c1f2b50d61

That wall of text looks suspiciously trollish.

>huge amounts of weight
>psychosis medication
>fraudulent poll numbers

Congratulations, OP. Highly believable shitpost.

What is she like as a person? Like, friendly? Nice to chat/be around?

Or is she like the foul mouthed beast sociopath we know she is?

CTR got triggered. Lends this a little weight.

We all want this to be true. But I really cant believe clintons party in that much disarray. Give us a sign of proof or leave here forever.

>Everyone not attached to the Foundation is gonna jump ship in the next 2 months and try to clean the party out of her cronies for the next election

Assuming this is true, the DNC will be essentially wrecked for at least two election cycles.

>Can't even make her wear a diaper
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo

you anywhere near akron? show me proof, lets meet booboo.

Goddamit, I laughed.

OP is one giant lying faggot

I've read this pasta before. It inspires hope, but I doubt the validity with how much it's posted.

Fifty cents has been deposited to your Trump card

This is some 4D shitposting. Kaine ain't gonna sabotage Hillary's campaign. She keeps his balls in her purse.

>The debates
>Trump and Hillary are center stage
>Earlier before the debates Hillary scarfed down a lot of Mexican and Middle Eastern food to seem more culturally enriched
>Right off the bat Trump starts decimating Hillary's ass
>Hillary's brain start to short circuit
>Next thing you know her diaper is getting loaded and loaded and loaded with unending amounts of elderly woman poopy
>Hillary tries to stay cool
>U-Uh... the reason we should let more Syrian refugees into the country is... uh
>Poopy is still flying out like money out of a piggy bank
>Her diaper rips despite double padding and it starts getting into her pants and some chunks onto the floor
>Next her pants rip and poopy is getting all over the stage
>She makes a face similar to the balloon one only with her eyes closed because she is orgasming at the sensation of fresh poopy fleeing out of her bottom
>Poopy starts to flow to where the audience is sitting
>Republican side runs away, democrap side grabs her poopy and rubs it on their skin because they believe it's some sort of symbolic way of supporting Muslim rights
>Trump looks smugly at the camera knowing that he won this debate without even saying anything
>Trump wins nom
>MAGA

I haven't seen it and I post here daily. I also do not believe a thing OP said.

Take a pic of your badge or ID showing you work for Clinton. Obviously cover up any info that could lead back to you.
proofs or GTFO

Son, there ain't no paid Trump shills. We do this shit to trigger you.

DNC essentially shot itself in the foot this election cycle and there are no more electable members of the party

Clinton is too old and dying
Bernie is even older, alienated his followers by supporting Hillary, and went back to being an independent
Biden is also gonna be too old 4 years from now
Warren is the closest to being electable but she's proven to say one thing and do another constantly

wew lad, a few days ago you were in Britbong. You could at least change up the text a bit more than just location after we called you out for not having the right flag.

Go RP elsewhere.

Funny, but a bit over the top.

This copy-pasta again? I just saw the trump version of this earlier today. Sage

Just a couple hours ago he was in Egypt. Boy this guy sure loves to travel to different places in one day just to copypastes.

Well, it's because Clinton spent the Bush years gearing up for her 2008 run. She filled the DNC with people loyal to her. Then Obama came along and wrecked her plans. And being the selfish cunt she is she put everything in a holding pattern for her 2016 run. She didn't give one measly fuck about the future of the party just as long as she got her shit at the presidency. And now she basically in the same condition now that Ronald Reagan was two years after he left office and is deteriorating rapidly. And as you say, there's no one to replace her, while the Republican field is chock full of young up and coming pols whether Trump fails or completes two terms in the White House. The Republican Party is healthy. The Democratic Party is on life support.

I would not have predicted this four years ago.

why does (((hillary))) need to pay shills and Trump doesnt? i dont understand.

>got her shit at the presidency
KEK

the perfect typo

MAGA 2016

She does not deserve chicken tendies!!!
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm a chicken tendie with the Clinton campaign, just in Tendie for a few days. The Chicken Tendie is literally falling apart. Clinton and Kaine are growing more violent towards each other behind the scenes, her advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Clinton herself is starting to gain huge amounts of Chicken Tendies. I've personally been delivering more and more chicken tendies to her over the past few weeks ever since the DNC. Whatever chicken tendie she had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the president is literally giving her full-on chicken tendies and dangerous chicken tendies. I've heard her screaming behind locked doors about how she can't keep up the tendies anymore and that she has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of an opening tendie or grasp of the Tendie language. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has just announced she will leave the campaign, and she will likely followed by the bulk of Clinton's Tendie team, leaving her dead in the Chicken Tendies, because this woman doesn't know politics to save her life. She knows she'll bomb at the debates, she knows her chicken tendies are fraudulent, she knows everyone with any chicken tendies in her own campaign is getting the fuck outta tendies before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

I could only hope. I reality she could have saved so much face by leaving politics a few years ago. I would think this would end like From Hell

I read this whole email

i know it's probably a stupid question... but what if it's true and she really is bananas? what happens then?