White character made black

>White character made black
>Black People: "Nice, nice, loving the diversity with this cast"

>Black character made white
>Black People: "WTF YO! THEY WHITEWASHING! REVERSE RACISM AIN'T REAL! WE WUZ KINGS!"

Are you 5 years old?

more like dominigger amirite?

Why does diversity always mean a different shade of shit?

Beats me user

it means not white

Literally never happened.
There is nothing of worth to be whitewashed tho.

I do want to see a Martin Kang Nigger film played by a latina woman.

faggot OP is just pointing out the hypocrisy bullshit going on in the world.

or perhaps its a double standard.

anyways both you and OP are fags, fuck you guys im out

Are you?

Normally that's a red flag for the quality of the movie.
But that's a capeshit flick so it's garbage anyway.

Diversity means less white people.

I can tolerate the brown skin, but the afro is terrible and needs to go.

Also she better not be "sassy" and talk about crackahs and white bois.

Seems like you're ready for Sup Forums, user.

But pic related is perfect as hell.

>Reverse Domino

What they're going for here might have actually looked alright if she actually had dark skin. As it is though the white over her eye is barely lighter than her regular skin tone. If you're gonna blackwash a character at least cast somebody who doesn't just look like a slightly darker white girl with an afro, otherwise what was even the point?

and that's a good thing

Yeah, that is another movie off my list. I don't mind the swap, but in today's climate it signals to me that there is some communist swine involved in the production, and since the main characteristic of such swines are lack of talent, nepotism, lack of imagination, hatred of any idea outside of their own, hatred of anyone they deem as the enemy of progress, inability to paint anyone they deem as a protected class with smallest of flaws, it shows to me that the movie will be an absolute trash, not worth of my capitalist, imperialist money.

Not big enough

It might have something to do with one group being underrepresented in major roles in movies and the other group not having that issue

They're not gonna make him hulk sized. They'd have to CGI him

It's all about representation man. Think of how many movies white people as the lead. Everyone should grow up and be able to see themselves in a roll.

Until white people no longer have the privileges of their race, it isn't hypocrisy. Try and tell me Hollywood isn't 98% white actors

This is unironically true

for you

>Try and tell me Hollywood isn't 98% white actors

Jews aren't white, user.

Left is hotter tbqh family

what black characters were made white?

>They'd have to CGI him
I'd be okay with it since CGI Colossus was cool
Hell, they should've cast Dolph Lundgren

White with black spots, black with white spots, it's all good.

has a nigger ever actually said we wuz kings irl?

FUCKING STUPID SHIT. Just leave the fucking characters as they are. I want my white characters white and black characters black. It's not the same character otherwise.

I can think of maybe 4 or 5. Or are you counting Jews as white people?

On Twitter they have

Clearly you've never been around black people.

Who gives a shit when the character is a literal nobody

Confirmed for living in a lily-white upper-class bubble.

>Cable
>literal nobody

Just shut up

Yes.

Hypocrisy, lack of self awareness and cognitive dissonance are all integral parts of leftism.

He's talking about Domino you inbred, middle-school level of reading piece of a turd.

boy that chick in the OP sure does look like cable

>hypocrisy
you don't know what you're talking about

I wonder why user, I wonder why...

Black people are overrepresented though.

dude who fucking cares

trailer for dear white people is the closest I can think of
yeah, I know it's not real life

where are black people over represented

blacks are 12% of the country
spics are like 30 but they never whine about shit like this

This.

>blacks make up 13% of the population
>wants to make them 50% (at minimal) in entertainment media

It's a pretty easy concept to understand bro. Leftists will hold others to crazy irrational standards, but won't hold themselves to it.

Maybe if the mentally impotent user actually made that distinction, we wouldn't be here at this conjecture

If she's a literal who, why are you people whining so much that she's brown

TV and movies. Probably music too.

you're talking about radicals which exist on the left and the right. mulling radicals in with the rest is your own bias

Maybe if had the slightest shred of reading comprehension you wouldn't be this god damn stupid.

Cable was literally never a good character

Had an evil leftist professor pushing "Whitewashing is bad, m'kay"

So I speak up and say "Ok and it is also the same the other way around."

His response was "You may think that, but that's actually a fight against White Supremacy."

The left is so evil, so cruel, so unbelievalbly corrupt, that the evil leftists can just handwave any opposing argument.

I wish, sadly, the modern leftists now days is completely insane and their radical "toxic" ideology is mainstream.

Please stop pretending you ever gave a fuck about Domino, I'm amongst the five people who actually like her in the world and seeing people faking outrage was always bothersome, but in this particular situation it's awful

Get the fuck out. The only difference between you and the ''''radicals'''' is the level of patience you have to achieve your goals.
You shill literally for the same shit, they just want it immediately.

>The left is so evil, so cruel, so unbelievalbly corrupt, that the evil leftists can just handwave any opposing argument.
Yeah there's nothing more evil than changing fictional character races so kids can have heroes who look like them

So blacks are 12% of the American population.
Just do a simple experiment.

Count what percentage of commercials have black people in them. Is it more than 12%? If so, they're being over represented.

Similarly, 92% of white mothers with mulatto children are single. Count how many times you see mixed race families on TV. If it's more than 0, it's over representation.

Why are liberals so fucking pathetic

>muh leftist bogeyman
let me guess, you're afraid white men will eventually be subjugated to cosmic-gender black people?

That is literally the dumbest argument i keep hearing.

t. minority who didn't grow up butthurt that their ethnic group wasn't shoehorned into everything

Your typing skills are shit, as are the original faggot I responded to, especially since he wasn't replying to anything and Cable had been the point of context at the time
Eat a bag of dicks

Mental illness and no willpower. They just give in to their base desires of hatred.

Yet the media would make us all believe the blacks are 50-60% of the pop.

The Egyptians were black user. Don't deny this.

mongols were black?

>8% equals 0

HURR DURR

What kind of dominos are light brown with white dots? They could have at least picked a really dark African if they were going to flip her colours.

EXACTLY

what madness?

>Your typing skills are shit, as are the original faggot I responded to
You fucking idiot can't even follow a simple thread of responses without shitting your fucking pants, you god damn retard.

The original user you were responding was talking about Domino but you had to try to be a bitch about your fucking failure and keep diggin yourself deeper and deeper with your god damn stupidity.

Fuck the fuck off already.

>buh buh I'm a true fan before it was cool and one of the few who actually cares
Jesus

Deadpool is fucking trash. Easily one of the worst movies that Marvel has ever made.
>muh "FUCK"
>muh cussing
>muh strong bald teenager
>muh sex and crude humor
Never have I walked out of a movie, and I walked out of that shiftiest. Fuck Deadpool and if you liked it, Fuck you.

TLDR all of Sup Forums is racist.

I don't give a fuck about Domino, but her image is pretty well known. Why is it so hard to just stick to the source material? Just cast a white actress and it wouldn't be an issue ffs.

No, that fucking faggot didn't make the distinction that he was talking about Domino, so YOU go fuck off you goddamned brainlet apologist, no one wanted your shitty fucking opinion in the first place you fucking faggot

For a game of dominoes, sure.
ITT: extremely sexy comic character cast as something entirely different and way less sexy

You can stay in your /got/ general?

>Marvel
lol

Her credit score is going up

>No, that fucking faggot didn't make the distinction that he was talking about Domino
God damn it how fucking new are you. Do you not know how threads in Sup Forums work? Could you make it sound less like you come from reddit next time you try to be a retard?

>waahhh waahhh I got told
>better call him Reddit so I feel better about myself
You sound like a faggot

>thinks it's about keeping percentages correct in media
It's about paying homage to a race that is treated as second class citizens by giving them exposure as being more than drug dealers and subhumans.

Read a book.

>it isn't hypocrisy

Why is it ok for blacks to consider only blacks as relatable?

>waahhh waahhh I got told
kek
>I DON'T KNOW HOW THREADS WORK, PEOPLE SHOULS SPECIFY WHO THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT DESPITE THE OP BEING CLEAR AS FUCK BECAUSE OTHERWISE I'LL SHIT THE BED AND SHOW EVERYONE HOW STUPID I AM
It's ok, I know you come from Reddit because you are this fucking stupid. Own up to it, moron.

>Black People: "WTF YO! THEY WHITEWASHING! REVERSE RACISM AIN'T REAL! WE WUZ KINGS!"

When has this ever happen?

>muh leftist bogeyman

I am from post-communist country, you twat. Every single argument that western leftist use nowadays, every single one, I have already heard before - equality, social justice, oppressors and oppressed. I don't give a shit about limp wristed estrogen ridden weaklings from the West, I just know that you will drag us back into the shit we crawled from two decades ago.
The existence of cocksuckers like Sanders, Corbyn, Owen Jones and hundreds others is an insult to every person who suffered in here.

It's not that the actress is african american, it's that her skin pigment is wrong. Domino's white skin is literally a part of her mutation.

>retard still doesn't get how shit gets taken out of context
>still tried to claim upper hand because his narcissism is as strong as his autism
Nah faggot, it's YOU who has to go back

Deadpool hear voices in his head. Which he didn't in the film. Both leto and ledgers jokers were all wrong. Bane doesn't look like a Mexican wrestler. If you are going to bitch about costume being wrong why start here?

you were saying?

>retard still doesn't get how shit gets taken out of context
It can't be taken out of context if you've been here more than 2 days, newfag cunt how else can i drill this into your thick, faggot skull.

>Hal Jordan black

If you are going to bait you should try harder.