The less white you are, less tolerance to lactose you have

>the less white you are, less tolerance to lactose you have
What does God mean by this?

But that's wrong.

>Percentage of adults that can digest lactose in the indigenous population of the Old World

What was the criteria to determine who is lactose intolerant?
India ranks first in milk production.

Are Punjabis taller than other Pajeets because they come from yogurt-land?

North Indians are usually taller than south Indians, but the entirety of India is still pretty short relatively speaking because of undernourishment.

God hates non white.
praise White Jesus!

>Japan
>less white
Ya ok retard

People who were able to digest milk from animals were able to pass on their genetics as it benefited them more according to their lifestyle. Some human populations didn't have access to certain livestock, so you normally won't find those mutations in them.

>all those "white" nations with higher intolerances than Australia

higher percentage of natives

>Americans trying to be special snowflakes yet again

I can see that for Canada and NZ but the US splits white into their own category and Europe already has white natives.
I would put it purely down to immigrants in Europe but somehow Sweden is even lower than Australia.

>42mil blacks
>54mil hispanics
>he doesn't think it would scew the results
fuck off tard, we're more multicultural than your little shithole

Literally no other country bothers doing this. Hell even Argentina who you're always making fun of just takes it on the chin.

what are you doing in my cunt, bruce?

>who you're always making fun of
why do euros try to distant themselves and make it seem that the only ones who make fun of others are americans?

also no other country does it because no other country is only our level of multiculturalism. seriously we've got people all over the fucking world in our country.

Having a little holiday. Air today is too shit to go out so spending the time shitposting and studying Korean.

I eat yoghurt, cheese and mike err day. Am I white to Sup Forums standards?

>Somalia lactose intolerance

what the hell is ghis? Somali literally means milk drinker

Niger?

They probably drink goat milk or camel milk or something.

>Kazakhstan is white

Why are Ukrainians and Belarusians worse at drinking milk than Russians?

How much milk does Sup Forums drink daily?

I finished off my last gallon and the store doesn't open for another 6 hours ;_;

Why such small containers of yoghurt?

5.3oz is standard for single serving here.

Yeah but since you seem to eat a lot why don't you get the bigger containers to make less rubbish and save money?

>God = Bacteria in your stomach

Anglo's truly are the master race.

fixed

They're the same price but the smaller containers have more flavors. The big ones usually only come in plain/vanilla.

And I don't care about the trash. I only throw out about 1 bag per week anyway

That's pretty neat. The smaller chobani packets end up costing a lot more than the big ones in Australia.
I usually get plain anyway since I dislike most fruit flavours.

Because if Angro guys get tolerance,they don't stop to suck Anyone if Females who walking around almost without a break all day.

Are you an Aussie in South Korea?

Yeah on holiday to escape the summer heat. They have fucked up heating here though so I end up being just as hot everytime I go indoors.

What did he mean by this?

I get them from a warehouse club.

18 for $11.99 but they usually have coupons so I get them for $9.99. Thats $0.55 each or $0.105/oz.
The big ones are $4.99 for 40oz, or $0.125/oz.

We finally started getting skyr so I might switch over to that, since it's delicious.

THE ONE and only correct answer you’ll see in this thread.

>fat free milk

No way those numbers on USA amount to 0-20% total.
Did you color yourself basing only on 56% that's really fucking pathetic.

more calcium and protein per calorie, Mr. Rippetoe

This map is completely fucked, there is no way Brazil is 80-100%, most people's diet includes milk and cheese. In fact, almost every brazilian eats some form of lactose during breakfast

USA Population in 2015 was 316.5 million

87% of 0.55 million Indians is 0.48 million
74% of 39.91 million blacks is 29.53 million
53% of 54.23 million Hispanics is 47.18 million
13% of 197.26 million non-Hispanic whites is 25.64 million

There's some overlap due to Hispanic blacks and other shit, but it comes to about 32%