If some of you guys are saying that Emperor Trump is a zionist shill then why is the zionist media pumping so much hate...

If some of you guys are saying that Emperor Trump is a zionist shill then why is the zionist media pumping so much hate towards him and his campaign?
Honestly, Hillary is a much bigger zionist shill than Trump. Just look at the people that endorse her and who her e-mails were sent to.
Yes, he sides with Isreal but so does every other fellow traditional right-winger such as myself.
If you don't believe me, just watch a couple of David Duke's vids on how he's an enemy to zionist kikes but an ally to normal Jewish people that just want to stay safe in their own Jewish state because they're surrounded by a billion of sandnigger savages wanting to kill them.

>inb4 OP is a kike shill
I'm a spic, we shill for nobody.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As he said to the nigs what have you got to lose. Just vote for him and see what happens.

Hopefully all this dog whistling to the left will be a lie and he'll get in and fuck their shit up.

i just dont get this meme about Sup Forums hating on the the jews
yes there are zionists out there that want to ethnically cleanse whites out of existence, i know the whole thing, but...why all jews? now see, this is much more different that the whole "not all muslims" thing because with jews we know clearly who are the twisted kikes and who are just jews who want to stay jews. their belief is a lot like ours where we want to stay white.
btw when i mean we i mean the whites, though i just associate myself cuz im super white for a spic.

Because he says stupid things and it gets them views dipshit.

Why the fuck does Sup Forums still equate Zionism with Globalism?

I'm completely opposed to Zionists, and I realize ALL Jews are not Zionists, and, in fact, lots of non-Jews ARE Zionists. However, as an American, I feel that this ideology exists in opposition to our own, and should therefore not co-exist within ours.

Also, we fought two world wars so those kikes could have Israel, so why the fuck do they control my/every other nation on Earth? Is 100 million dead goys and a free country not enough for these fucking kikes?

Srsly trump hates jews more than most of us...

i can't believe the shillary campaign is trying to use our own hatred against us.

I MEAN FUCKS SAKE TRUMP SAID HE WOULD CUT THE "ALLIANCE" WITH ISREAL.

You haven't been educated completely yet, if you haven't equated the two.

I'd want them all out of America, at minimum. I wouldn't be able to trust even the ones that claim they aren't Zionists, certainly not in positions of authority; the risks are simply too high. No different at all than electing a devout Muslim as President.

I agree there's Jews who are just in the suburbs like everyone else and there's some evil ones.

I don't advocate nazi shit but I certainly think some sort of new dictatorship is necessary if you want to end this current insanity.

Anti-Semitic Constitutional Monarchy

Globalist Jew.

Nationalist Jew.

Guess which one is bad, also Rabbi fall into the globalist category.

Globalist Jews are also trying to Replace the current admin in Israel.

They are trying to install a woman.

Also pretty sure the Globalists Control Mossad.

If Nationalism comes at the expense of infiltrating American goverment and sabotaging it for the benefit of their "nation", then both kikes are pieces of shit.

But the media is actively in the tank for Hillary. He can make an appearance and say nothing at all, and the media would still find a way to complain about him. Its not just about what he says, they are doing everything in their power to try to take him out so that Hillary can win.

I think that falls into the globalist category.

When I say Nationalist, I mean they want to stay behind their walls, and see Arabs die.

theyre all globalist then

The media isn't Zionist.
The media is run by secular Jews.
Zionist don't want Israel to give Gaza and West Bank to the Palestinian.
They also wouldn't be critical of Israel's actions and policies.
If you haven't been able to work this out by now you're retarded.

Pic related is an example of a Zionist.

Zionism is literally Israeli nationalism

Ever notice how most left wing "jews" are atheists who hate the state of israel?

Gas 'em all, let G-d sort them out.

Another example of a Zionist, not Globalist.

I revealed a month ago that the only recourse for Hillary at this point is to push conspiracy angles so hard that hyper paranoid people might turn on Trump.

It's retarded. Trump will dominate these shits anyway and blow them all the fuck out.

Yes, but some people choose to follow the words of David Duke, the fraudster, who deliberately spreads misinformation.

Pic related is of another Zionist, not Globalist.

see
>tfw god sorts them all into the lake of fire

One more picture of a Zionist, not Globalist, just in case your brain is spazzing out from all this truth.

>JIDF spotted

Is it invetiable that Jews will be kicked out of America? Soros crew has been basically kicked out of Russia. Aren't we next?

What's wrong with this? I'm no fan of the jews, but there's nothing wrong with this statement at all. Arabs are cockroaches.

>tfw when you're going to experience 8 years of Trump, a Zionist POTUS.

Pic related is another Zionist, not Globalist.

speaking of which, how hilarious is it that the Jews who were burned in the ovens in the Hololcaust are also now burning in hell?

>What's wrong with this?
Absolutely nothing. Spoken like a true Zionist.

Trump sealed his alliance with kikes after his daughter married a kike

woman kike or man kike, im voting for the guy who will make me laugh more as you guys make an ISIS video of western civilization. hillary will only make me sad and angry.

you clearly don't actually understand what the word Zionist means if you think Donald "I'm the most pro-Israel candidate ever and my daughter fucked a jew and became one" Trump isn't one

Married AND converted.

this

Trump's sealed his alliance with Jews and Israel long before his daughter was even born.

That's the nice thing about being Jewish, you stay well informed on things - especially when they revolve around your people

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

I'm just happy that America's, and the world, is going to get pounded for 8 straight years by Trump's Zionist cock.

If anything, this just reinforces how low of an IQ anti-Semites/anti-Zionists are that it's taken them this long to realize that they're voting for the very same thing they hate the most.

Feels good.

Soros is an an example of a far left jew, but the moment one of his pets (Femen) decided to target Israel, he stopped funding them for "misbehaving."

Your claim doesn't really hold much. Though it's been proven that some jews will turn on their people to advance their own agendas.

Makes sense, but the question remains:
Why would the Clinton Foundation and CTR focus so much of their resources on here? Surely they'll get better results on a mainstream platform like Facebook right? I know for sure CTR exists on twitter, they have thousands of accounts, almost half of shillary's "followers" are fake/bot accounts.

But why Sup Forums?
Or is it that we've become big enough to be a threat and the anonymous nature of this site makes it easier for them?

You do realize Soros is strongly anti-Israel and funded anti israel groups as shown in the leaks? Of course he would turn his back on a group that wanted to open a branch in israel

If he really was anti-Isreal then why would he prevent a group known to have an agenda for destroying the traditional family unit such as femen? If he were anti-Israel than surely he would have increased funding to accelerate the destructive forces of feminism on Israel.

I think people are too stupid to add things up.
There's a variety of reasons why he'd cut funding and none of them are to do with the fact that it involves Israel.

There's a reason that the only sources you'll find on this are from stormfront and similar other places. It's an incredibly stupid topic that's a waste of time.

Let the stormfags obsess over it, it's funny.

Nice ID
Is /9o/ one of the fabled secret/hidden boards?

Source? Or you're just going with one facebook post they made - where no explanation was given?

The point is that they're both zionists, and you stormfag larping nazi cuckolds can suck a fat circumsized dick either way.

>I'm anti-Zionist
>I support Israel

da kang b a nigga Nebuchadnezzar yo

Femen is his anti russia gun. He knows it is a waste to point against Israel.

so then what do you think is his true target, then?

>being this mad that Trump's going to win

Wtf I love Israel now!